User Manual for Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Backlit Mechanical Keyboard Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Backlit Mechanical
- Product category: Keyboards Corsair
- Brand: Corsair
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Corsair Keyboards
User manual for the Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Backlit Mechanical contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Corsair product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Corsair user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Corsair product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The K70 RGB MK.2 Backlit Mechanical Keyboard from Corsair is built with the performance, features, and aesthetics designed for gamers. It features mechanical Cherry MX Red switches for an optimal gaming experience as well as customizable RGB lighting to light up your desktop. Thanks to macros, this keyboard lets you easily execute multi-key commands with a single button. Moreover, it has on-board storage, which lets you take your profiles with you on-the-go and use them with any computer. Once it's connected to a PC, you'll be able to use its USB pass-through port for your other devices.
- Cherry MX Red
- Mechanical keyboards utilize a different type of key switch technology for a more durable and unique typing experience. The Cherry MX Red switch has an actuation force of 45 g and features a linear travel with no tactile bump. This can be beneficial for users who don't need the tactility of other switches. Additionally, with close actuation and release points, Cherry MX Red switches allow for easier double-tapping. Unlike Cherry MX Blue switches, these do not have an audible "click" mechanism, allowing for a quieter operation. Noise generated from this keyboard will be from the key either springing back into place or "bottoming out" – making contact with the back plate after a particularly hard press.
- 8MB Onboard Profile Storage
- With built-in storage, the K70 RGB MK.2 can store lighting effects and macros, so you can use them with any computer without having to install any drivers or software.
- Dynamic Multi-Color Per-Key Backlighting
- Each key is equipped with multi-color backlighting, which you can customize within the iCUE (Corsair Utility Engine) software.
- Dedicated Volume and Multimedia Controls
- Control your audio settings quickly and easily without having to pause your game.
- USB Pass-Through Port
- A convenient USB port on the keyboard lets you plug in compatible devices such as a mouse, headset, flash drive, and more.
- Detachable Soft-Touch Palm Rest
- Included with the keyboard is a detachable soft-touch palm rest that you can use for a more ergonomic typing experience.
- Anti-Ghosting with Full-Key Rollover
- With anti-ghosting and full-key rollover, the K70 RGB MK.2 can precisely and accurately register multi-key commands, regardless of how complicated they may be.
- iCUE (Corsair Utility Engine) Software
- Download the iCUE software to access the keyboard's full range of settings including lighting options, macros, and more.
- Windows Key Lock Mode
- The Windows Key Lock Mode disables the Windows key to prevent accidental presses from interrupting your game.
UPC: 843591060981 In the Box Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Backlit Mechanical Keyboard FPS / MOBA Keycap Set Palm Rest Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- FPS & MOBA Keycap Sets
- Included with the K70 RGB MK.2 are textured and contoured FPS and MOBA keycaps that you can
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Backlit Mechanical Keyboard in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Specs
| Number of Keys || 112 |
| Switch Type || Mechanical |
| Mechanical Switch Type || Cherry MX Red |
| Key Rollover || N-Key |
| Actuation Force || 45 g |
| Travel Distance || 0.08" / 2 mm |
| Dedicated Multimedia Keys || Yes |
| Dedicated Macro Keys || None |
| Windows Lock Key || Yes |
| Keystroke Life Span || 50 Million |
| Polling Rate || 1000 Hz |
| Connection Type || Wired |
| System Connection || USB Type-A |
| USB Ports || 1 x USB Type-A (USB 2.0) |
| Audio || None |
| Backlight || Yes, Individually Lit |
| LED Colors || RGB |
| Onboard Memory || 8 MB |
| Built-In Control Device || None |
| Wrist Rest || Detachable |
| Cable Length || 5.91' / 1.8 m |
| Cable Type || Straight |
| Material of Construction || Aluminum |
| Dimensions (L x W x H) || 17.2 x 6.5 x 1.5" / 438.0 x 166.0 x 39.0 mm |
| Weight || 2.8 lb / 1.3 kg |
| Package Weight || 4.2 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 20.2 x 9.0 x 2.6" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 44 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Backlit Mechanical Keyboard
|Date: 14.04.2021 12:33:59||Name: killRap|
|Como se llamo esto i am from SPAIN|
|Subject: programming keys|
|Date: 14.04.2021 11:58:22||Name: Chris Weston|
|How do I programme this keyboard so that a block of keys are all one designated colour. eg Fs in blue numbers in red and letters in green etc |
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Manual for Radio Shack 900MHz wireless phone Catalog No. 43-3533...
Samsung HT-J5500W home theater...
Acer Aspire TC Desktop TC-895 core i5 black 1tb ssd DG.BEZEK.001...
Yorkville y253 ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Klipsch Reference Theater Pack 5.1 System
i can't download manual and you didn't include a paper copy you cheap so and so's... subwoofer not working...
Apple Magic Wireless Keyboard with Numeric
some questuons about you!...
Name: Tim Collins
Swarovski 4-12x50 Z3 Riflescope
I have a Z3 3-9x36mm and noticed the turret dials will lift out slightly.
Is this on purpose in order to reset the elevation and windage dials to zero once sighted in, or are they defective? Thanks....
Speaker isn’t working
Name: Malcolm Seguin
ION Audio Block Party Ultra 120W
The other day i was playing music on the speaker, fully charged and the music suddenly stopped. I can’t figure out the issue. Can you help me look at it. It may be a wire that has disconnected...
Manual ik media t racks 5
IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 Mixing and
Buenos días quería saber si es posible quebme faciliten ese manual por favor...