User Manual for Countryman B3 Omni Lavalier Mic, Standard Sens, with LEMO 6-Pin Connector for Audio Ltd. Wireless Transmitters Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Countryman B3 Omni Lavalier Mic, Standard
- Product category: Microphones for Wireless Countryman
- Brand: Countryman
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Countryman Microphones for Wireless
User manual for the Countryman B3 Omni Lavalier Mic, Standard contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Countryman product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Countryman user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Countryman product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The beige B3 Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic, Standard Sens, with LEMO 6-Pin Connector for Audio Ltd. Wireless Transmitters from Countryman is a water-resistant, miniature lavalier microphone for capturing high-quality audio. It can be used in a variety of applications such as a tie-clip lavalier in interviews, a hair-hidden mic for drama, a water-resistant mic for water sports and hurricane reporting, or simply a small mic to hide in a prop flower vase. The capsule is resistant to moisture, which allows for placement in the hair or on bare skin, and its omnidirectional polar pattern minimizes handling noise, wind noise, and plosives (popping). Furthermore, a variety of skin-matching colors are available. The B3's cable terminates to a LEMO 6-pin connector for direct connection to an Audio Ltd. TX2000 or RMS-2000-mxl wireless bodypack transmitter. Additionally, a carrying case, two cable clips, a windscreen, and three protective caps are also included.
- Looks great when you want to see it, virtually disappears when you don't. The B3 is easily hidden in hair or on costumes, with five colors to match clothing, hair, and skin tones. Use a felt-tip marker to color the white caps for near-perfect concealability. Never suffer the hassle and degraded sound quality of under-clothing miking again.
- Rugged and Reliable
- The B3 is resistant to makeup, sweat, and moisture when used with the supplied protective caps, and works well in hair or on the body. The protective caps are easily removed for cleaning or replacement, and the aramid-reinforced cable gives it world-class survivability.
- Refined Sound Quality
- The B3 provides high-quality audio with low distortion at SPL up to 150 dB on 48V phantom power. The aramid cable and thin diaphragm combine to offer low handling noise. The flat frequency response accurately captures voice or instruments, and the small size makes the B3 easy to position for ambient noise and feedback rejection.
- Changeable protective caps let you shape the frequency response for different situations or to match other microphones. Versions are available for different speaking or singing styles, with high overload capability for recording instruments.
In the Box Countryman B3 Omni Lavalier Mic, Standard Sens, with LEMO 6-Pin Connector for Audio Ltd. Wireless Transmitters (Beige) B3 Windscreen for B3 Lavalier Microphones (Light Beige) suzbsqbfcwcqz +0 dB Flat Frequency Cap +4 dB Frequency Cap +8 dB Frequency Cap Black Cable Clip White Cable Clip Carrying Case Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Standard, for most uses.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Countryman B3 Omni Lavalier Mic, Standard Sens, with LEMO 6-Pin Connector for Audio Ltd. Wireless Transmitters in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Countryman B3 Specs
| Sound Field || Mono |
| Polar Pattern || Omnidirectional |
| Frequency Range || 20 Hz to 20 Hz |
| Sensitivity || 12.0 mV/Pa |
| Output Connector || 6-Pin LEMO |
| Cable Length || 5.0' / 152.40 cm |
| Operating Voltage || 3 V ± 12 V |
| Length || 0.23" / 5.84 mm |
| Diameter || 0.18" / 4.57 mm |
| Weight || 0.01 oz / 0.34 g |
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.0 x 10.0 x 2.0" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 41 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: