User Manual for Countryman B3 Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic, Low Sens, with Hardwired 3-Pin XLR Connector Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Countryman B3 Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic, Low
- Product category: Lavalier Microphones Countryman
- Brand: Countryman
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Countryman Lavalier Microphones
User manual for the Countryman B3 Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic, Low contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Countryman product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Countryman user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Countryman product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Essential Guide on How to Mic Talent for Video Read More The cocoa B3 Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic, Low Sens, with Hardwired 3-Pin XLR Connector from Countryman is a water-resistant, miniature lavalier microphone for capturing high-quality audio. It can be used in a variety of applications such as a tie-clip lavalier in interviews, a hair-hidden mic for drama, a water-resistant mic for water sports and hurricane reporting, or simply a small mic to hide in a prop flower vase. The capsule is resistant to moisture, which allows for placement in the hair or on bare skin, and its omnidirectional polar pattern minimizes handling noise, wind noise, and plosives (popping). Furthermore, a variety of skin-matching colors are available. The B3's cable terminates to a 3-pin XLR connector for direct connection to a microphone preamplifier or a mixer. Additionally, a carrying case, two cable clips, a windscreen, and three protective caps are also included.
- Looks great when you want to see it, virtually disappears when you don't. The B3 is easily hidden in hair or on costumes, with five colors to match clothing, hair, and skin tones. Use a felt tip marker to color the white caps for near-perfect concealability. Never suffer the hassle and degraded sound quality of under-clothing miking again.
- Rugged and Reliable
- The B3 is resistant to makeup, sweat, and moisture when used with the supplied protective caps, and works well in hair or on the body. The protective caps are easily removed for cleaning or replacement, and the aramid-reinforced cable gives it world-class survivability.
- Refined Sound Quality
- The B3 provides high-quality audio with low distortion at SPL up to 150 dB on 48V phantom power. The aramid cable and thin diaphragm combine to offer low handling noise. The flat frequency response accurately captures voice or instruments, and the small size makes the B3 easy to position for ambient noise and feedback rejection.
- Changeable protective caps let you shape the frequency response for different situations or to match other microphones. Versions are available for different speaking or singing styles, with high overload capability for recording instruments.
In the Box Countryman B3 Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic, Low Sens, with Hardwired 3-Pin XLR Connector (Cocoa) Windscreen +0 dB Flat Frequency Cap +4 dB Frequency Cap +8 dB Frequency Cap Black Cable Clip White Cable Clip Carrying Case Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Low, head miking for theater.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Countryman B3 Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic, Low Sens, with Hardwired 3-Pin XLR Connector in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Countryman B3 Specs
| Sensitivity || Low |
| Frequency Response || 20 Hz to 20 kHz |
| Equivalent Acoustic Noise || 24 dBA |
| Polar Pattern || Omnidirectional |
| Power Requirements || 9 to 48 V Phantom power (4 mA @ 48 V) |
| Overload Sound Pressure Level || 150 dBA SPL (48 V, red band) |
| Output Connectors || Hardwired 3-pin XLR |
| Cable Length || 5.0' (1.5 m) |
| Dimensions (L x W) || 0.23 x 0.18" (5.8 x 4.6 mm) |
| Weight || 0.012 oz (0.340 g) |
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.0 x 10.0 x 2.0" |
Rating96% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 52 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
RAW AUDIO BLUETOOTH SPEAKER MODEL RW 506 MANUAL...
Brother MFC-J995DW All-In-One Printer...
SSD and Hard Disk Drive Cloning Kit...
Polaroid 14.1 laptop computer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Connecting VRS8 to Mac Pro Tower what cable or connectors to use.
Slate Digital VRS8 8-Channel Interface with
Hi Please let me know the cable and connectors to use the Slate VRS8 with a new 202- Mac Proc Tower.
The Mac Pro has thunderbolt 3.
The VRS8 has Thunderbolt 2
What is needed to connect them?
Please provide links to purchase what is needed to connect and any related do...
Name: Nelson Englis
Carlsbro CSD130 - Compact Electronic Drum
i miss placed my manual...just wanna ask how to increase the volume of crash cymbal...
SSd Sandisk 480.
Name: Donald McAuley
SanDisk 480GB SSD Plus SATA III
Cannot start clone with Acronis True Image. Tools-Clone Disc....clone disc icon sez Western Digital drive required. Will not start Cloning process.....Help. ...
Tokina Macro 100 F2.8 D
Name: Norma Hayward
Tokina 100mm f 2.8 AT-X M100
I have a Nikon D800 (FX Mount). Does this lens work with this camera. I keep getting the fEE error when I try to use it. ...
Mouse Stopped Working
Name: John E
Verbatim Wireless Multimedia Keyboard and 6-Button
I had purchased the Bluetooth Keyboard / Mouse combination. After four months, the mouse stopped working. After installing fresh batteries, the mouse still doesn't work. Is there a way to reset the mouse?...