User Manual for Countryman B6 Omni Lavalier Mic, Low Sens, with Detachable 6-Pin Hirose Connector for Samson Wireless Transmitters Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Countryman B6 Omni Lavalier Mic, Low
- Product category: Microphones for Wireless Countryman
- Brand: Countryman
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Countryman Microphones for Wireless
User manual for the Countryman B6 Omni Lavalier Mic, Low contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Countryman product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Countryman user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Countryman product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The tan B6 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone, Low Sensitivity, with Detachable 6-Pin Hirose Connector for Samson Wireless Transmitters from Countryman is a very small lav microphone measuring one tenth of an inch in diameter with changeable protective caps, which provide moisture resistance and color options. The mic can be used to capture audio for theater, broadcast, churches, and general lavalier applications. Built with a low handling noise and rugged construction, the B6 lavalier microphone can be easily hidden in hair or on costumes, or taped to a performer's face. The aramid cable and ultra-thin diaphragm deliver a natural sound while its tiny size makes the B6 easy to position for ambient noise and feedback rejection. The B6's cable terminates to a Hirose 6-pin connector for direct connection to a Samson TX3 (Black), UT5, or UT6 wireless bodypack transmitter. Additionally, swappable protective caps let you shape the frequency response for different situations or match other microphones. The B6 microphone is resistant to makeup, sweat, and moisture when used with the supplied protective caps. These caps can be quickly removed for cleaning or replacement.
- Looks great when you want to see it, virtually disappears when you don't. The B6 is easily hidden in hair or on costumes, with five colors to match clothing, hair, and skin tones. Use a felt tip marker to color the white caps for near-perfect concealability. Never suffer the hassle and degraded sound quality of under-clothing miking again.
- Rugged and Reliable
- The B6 is resistant to makeup, sweat, and moisture when used with the supplied protective caps, and works well in hair or on the body. The protective caps are easily removed for cleaning or replacement, and the aramid-reinforced cable gives it world-class survivability.
- Refined Sound Quality
- The B6 provides high-quality audio with low distortion at SPL up to 140 dB on 48V phantom power. The aramid cable and thin diaphragm combine to offer low handling noise. The flat frequency response accurately captures voice or instruments, and the small size makes the B6 easy to position for ambient noise and feedback rejection.
- Changeable protective caps let you shape the frequency response for different situations or to match other microphones. Versions are available for different speaking or singing styles, with high overload capability for recording instruments.
In the Box Countryman B6 Omni Lavalier Mic, Low Sens, with Detachable 6-Pin Hirose Connector for Samson Wireless Transmitters (Tan) Foam Windscreen +0 dB Flat Frequency Cap +4 dB Frequency Cap +8 dB Frequency Cap Black Cable Clip White Cable Clip Carrying Case Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Low, head miking for theater.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Countryman B6 Omni Lavalier Mic, Low Sens, with Detachable 6-Pin Hirose Connector for Samson Wireless Transmitters in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Countryman B6 Specs
| Sound Field || Mono |
| Polar Pattern || Omnidirectional |
| Frequency Range || 20 Hz to 20 kHz |
| Sensitivity || 7.0 mV/Pa |
| Output Connector || 6-Pin Hirose |
| Cable Length || 5.0' / 152.40 cm |
| Operating Voltage || 1 V ± 2 V |
| Diameter || 0.1" / 2.54 mm |
| Weight || 0.07 oz / 2.0 g |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 63 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Sigma 100-400 1:5-6.3 DG o67...
Polaroid PL200 drone...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Under counter SKzCR 2713.
Name: Rex Clark
Sylvania SKCR2713 Bluetooth Under-Cabinet CD Clock
No sound. It worked before. Is there a resit button,?...
Name: Milan Zihlavnik
ZEISS 1.8-14x50 Victory V8 Riflescope
Mal by som doraz ohľadom svetelného bodu či po určitom čase sa sám vypne, alebo ho treba zakaždým vypnúť ručne.
Ďakujem za odpoveď....
Name: Jeff Dillon
Joby TelePod PRO Kit
Can I advance pages of my book with the remote control on my Joby?
Boss ve2 noises through amp speaker
Name: Ian clark
BOSS VE-2 Vocal Harmonist
Hi , I recently purchased a boss ve2 Harmonist pedal , when switched on it intermittently pops and bangs through my Roland ac60 amp , all connections are fine and amp is fine until ve2 is connected, what can be causing this ?, thanks for any help...
User Manuel for dell notebook 3000 series
Name: Kenny Campbell
Dell 15.6" Inspiron 15 3000 Series
I would like a user Manuel for my dell inspiron 15 3000 series in order to master the computer - it is old 2016 ...