User Manual for Countryman B6 Omni Lavalier Mic, Standard Sens, with Hardwired TA4F Connector for Electro-Voice Wireless Transmitters Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Countryman B6 Omni Lavalier Mic, Standard
- Product category: Microphones for Wireless Countryman
- Brand: Countryman
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Countryman Microphones for Wireless
User manual for the Countryman B6 Omni Lavalier Mic, Standard contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Countryman product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Countryman user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Countryman product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
The black B6 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone, Standard Sensitivity, with Hardwired TA4F Connector for Electro-Voice Wireless Transmitters from Countryman is a very small lav microphone measuring one tenth of an inch in diameter with changeable protective caps, which provide moisture resistance and color options. The mic can be used to capture audio for theater, broadcast, churches, and general lavalier applications. Built with a low handling noise and rugged construction, the B6 lavalier microphone can be easily hidden in hair or on costumes, or taped to a performer's face. The aramid cable and ultra-thin diaphragm deliver a natural sound while its tiny size makes the B6 easy to position for ambient noise and feedback rejection. The B6's cable terminates to a TA4F connector for direct connection to an Electro-Voice 2000 Series or 2500 Series wireless bodypack transmitter. Additionally, swappable protective caps let you shape the frequency response for different situations or match other microphones. The B6 microphone is resistant to makeup, sweat, and moisture when used with the supplied protective caps. These caps can be quickly removed for cleaning or replacement.
- Essential Guide on How to Mic Talent for Video
- Looks great when you want to see it, virtually disappears when you don't. The B6 is easily hidden in hair or on costumes, with five colors to match clothing, hair, and skin tones. Use a felt tip marker to color the white caps for near-perfect concealability. Never suffer the hassle and degraded sound quality of under-clothing miking again.
- Rugged and Reliable
- The B6 is resistant to makeup, sweat, and moisture when used with the supplied protective caps, and works well in hair or on the body. The protective caps are easily removed for cleaning or replacement, and the aramid-reinforced cable gives it world-class survivability.
- Refined Sound Quality
- The B6 provides high-quality audio with low distortion at SPL up to 140 dB on 48V phantom power. The aramid cable and thin diaphragm combine to offer low handling noise. The flat frequency response accurately captures voice or instruments, and the small size makes the B6 easy to position for ambient noise and feedback rejection.
- Changeable protective caps let you shape the frequency response for different situations or to match other microphones. Versions are available for different speaking or singing styles, with high overload capability for recording instruments.
In the Box Countryman B6 Omni Lavalier Mic, Standard Sens, with Hardwired TA4F Connector for Electro-Voice Wireless Transmitters (Black) B6 Windscreen for B6 Lavalier Microphones (Black) +0 dB Flat Frequency Cap +4 dB Frequency Cap +8 dB Frequency Cap Black Cable Clip White Cable Clip Carrying Case Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Standard, for most uses.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Countryman B6 Omni Lavalier Mic, Standard Sens, with Hardwired TA4F Connector for Electro-Voice Wireless Transmitters in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Countryman B6 Specs
| Sound Field || Mono |
| Polar Pattern || Omnidirectional |
| Frequency Range || 20 Hz to 20 kHz |
| Sensitivity || 16.0 mV/Pa |
| Output Connector || TA4F/Mini XLR |
| Cable Length || 5.0' / 152.40 cm |
| Operating Voltage || 1 V ± 2 V |
| Diameter || 0.1" / 2.54 mm |
| Weight || 0.07 oz / 2.0 g |
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.0 x 10.0 x 2.0" |
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 10 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: