User Manual for Countryman B6 Omni Lavalier Mic, Very Low Sens, with Detachable 4-Pin Hirose Connector for Sony Wireless Transmitters Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Countryman B6 Omni Lavalier Mic, Very
- Product category: Microphones for Wireless Countryman
- Brand: Countryman
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Countryman Microphones for Wireless
User manual for the Countryman B6 Omni Lavalier Mic, Very contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Countryman product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Countryman user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Countryman product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The black B6 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone, Very Low Sensitivity, with Detachable 4-Pin Hirose Connector for Sony Wireless Transmitters from Countryman is a very small lav microphone measuring one tenth of an inch in diameter with changeable protective caps, which provide moisture resistance and color options. The mic can be used to capture audio for theater, broadcast, churches, and general lavalier applications. Built with a low handling noise and rugged construction, the B6 lavalier microphone can be easily hidden in hair or on costumes, or taped to a performer's face. The aramid cable and ultra-thin diaphragm deliver a natural sound while its tiny size makes the B6 easy to position for ambient noise and feedback rejection. The B6's cable terminates to a 4-pin Hirose connector for direct connection to a Sony WRT-8B, WRT-420, or WRT-822B wireless bodypack transmitter. Additionally, swappable protective caps let you shape the frequency response for different situations or match other microphones. The B6 microphone is resistant to makeup, sweat, and moisture when used with the supplied protective caps. These caps can be quickly removed for cleaning or replacement.
- Looks great when you want to see it, virtually disappears when you don't. The B6 is easily hidden in hair or on costumes, with five colors to match clothing, hair, and skin tones. Use a felt tip marker to color the white caps for near-perfect concealability. Never suffer the hassle and degraded sound quality of under-clothing miking again.
- Rugged and Reliable
- The B6 is resistant to makeup, sweat, and moisture when used with the supplied protective caps, and works well in hair or on the body. The protective caps are easily removed for cleaning or replacement, and the aramid-reinforced cable gives it world-class survivability.
- Refined Sound Quality
- The B6 provides high-quality audio with low distortion at SPL up to 140 dB on 48V phantom power. The aramid cable and thin diaphragm combine to offer low handling noise. The flat frequency response accurately captures voice or instruments, and the small size makes the B6 easy to position for ambient noise and feedback rejection.
- Changeable protective caps let you shape the frequency response for different situations or to match other microphones. Versions are available for different speaking or singing styles, with high overload capability for recording instruments.
In the Box Countryman B6 Omni Lavalier Mic, Very Low Sens, with Detachable 4-Pin Hirose Connector for Sony Wireless Transmitters (Black) B6 Windscreen for B6 Lavalier Microphones (Black) +0 dB Flat Frequency Cap +4 dB Frequency Cap +8 dB Frequency Cap Black Cable Clip White Cable Clip Carrying Case Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Very low, mic near user's mouth.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Countryman B6 Omni Lavalier Mic, Very Low Sens, with Detachable 4-Pin Hirose Connector for Sony Wireless Transmitters in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Countryman B6 Specs
| Sound Field || Mono |
| Polar Pattern || Omnidirectional |
| Frequency Range || 20 Hz to 20 kHz |
| Maximum SPL || 140 dB SPL |
| Sensitivity || 2.0 mV/Pa |
| Output Connector || 4-Pin Hirose |
| Cable Length || 5.0' / 1.52 m |
| Operating Voltage || 1 to 2 V |
| Diameter || 0.1" / 2.54 mm |
| Weight || 0.07 oz / 2.0 g |
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 80 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Blackstar ID 150 guitar amp head...
iPad stand Hammacher Schlemmer...
mamuel for asus chrombebook cx22n...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: stephanie Ann fritz
Vanguard ALTA GH-300T Pistol Grip Ball
Hello, I just purchased the 300T. Is there an attachment to the z6 camera for the pistol grip?
how to remove a defect on camera lens OR replace lens?
Name: Alan Winner
I have tried cleaning smudge on center of lens. Nothing works. Can this be serviced and/ or replaced?...
New software purchased for a school
Name: Deborah Renaud
Telmax ZaPrompt Pro
I have a teacher who purchased your software years ago and was very pleased with it. However, he had it installed on a very outdated Mac with Sierra-operating system. Our school district requires all of our devices to be running MAC OS Catalina or higher for security reas...
Ortery PhotoCapture 360 Turntable for Product
we have loss the cd so give the link to download the software ..for the model ortery 360m...
Multiple Speaker connections.
Name: Tom Patrovich
Blackstar HT-20RMKII 20W Tube Combo Amplifier
Hi. I have a Blackstar HT20 combo amp. Can I hook up a factory 16 ohm 1x12 Blackstar voiced "extension" speaker cabinet, along with the stock supplied 12" 16 ohm factory Blackstar voiced combo speaker (1 in each of the 2, 16 ohm output jacks in the back) along with (at the same t...