User Manual for Countryman E6 Directional Earset Mic, Highest Gain, with Detachable 1mm Cable and 3.5mm Locking Connector for Sony Wireless Transmitters Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Countryman E6 Directional Earset Mic, Highest
- Product category: Microphones for Wireless Countryman
- Brand: Countryman
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Countryman Microphones for Wireless
User manual for the Countryman E6 Directional Earset Mic, Highest contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Countryman product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Countryman user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Countryman product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The tan E6 Directional Earset Mic, Highest Gain, with Detachable 1mm Cable and 3.5mm Locking Connector for Sony Wireless Transmitters from Countryman is a vocal microphone with an adjustable boom that weighs less than one-tenth ounce. It can be used on either ear for capturing audio and rejecting unwanted sound, feedback, or surrounding noise from stage monitors or nearby speakers in houses of worship, theater, and outdoor vocal and speech applications. The low-profile, directional E6 Earset virtually disappears against the skin, so performers forget they're wearing a mic. Three sensitivity options cover general speaking to extremely powerful vocals and four color options allow you to match the E6 to your skin tone for minimum visibility. In addition, the E6 Earset features a pattern-changeable directional microphone for maximum isolation and gain before feedback, but is available as a water- and wind-resistant omnidirectional microphone too. This directional E6 Earset's cable terminates to a 3.5mm locking connector for direct connection to a Sony WRT-805A, UWP Series, UTX-B1, UTX-B2, or UTX-B03 wireless bodypack transmitter.
- The Countryman E6 head-worn Earset is small and lightweight, and is hardly visible from a distance.
- Rugged and Reliable
- The E6 Earset's stainless steel boom is built tough and can be bent and re-bent many times to fit different performers. The E6 is highly resistant to makeup, sweat, and moisture when used with the supplied protective caps.
- The flexible boom is easily shaped right on the performer's face and is available in multiple skin tones. Their protective caps let you shape the frequency response for different situations or to match other microphones; caps for the directional earset adjust the pattern from cardioid to hypercardioid. Choose a sensitivity for speaking or singing with up to 145 dB SPL capability.
- Refined Sound Quality
- The E6 provides high-quality audio with low distortion and an SPL of up to 145 dB. It delivers rich, full band audio quality.
- Provides Isolation
- Easy adjustment keeps the mic in a position for rejecting unwanted sounds. Countryman's omnidirectional Earset offers a reduction of 12 dB compared to a lavalier mic, while the directional E6 Earset provides even more isolation. Excellent for houses of worship, theater, and outdoor events.
- Replaceable Cables
- An E6 replacement cable installs in seconds. The snap-on cables are rugged and available for almost any wireless transmitter or for XLR inputs with phantom power.
In the Box Countryman E6 Directional Earset Mic, Highest Gain, with Detachable 1mm Cable and 3.5mm Locking Connector for Sony Wireless Transmitters (Tan) E6 Windscreen yawvszsyzectxuefbb Hypercardioid (H) Protective Cap Cardioid (C) Protective Cap Black Cable Clip White Cable Clip Carrying Case Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- For general speaking.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Countryman E6 Directional Earset Mic, Highest Gain, with Detachable 1mm Cable and 3.5mm Locking Connector for Sony Wireless Transmitters in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Countryman E6 Specs
| Sound Field || Mono |
| Polar Pattern || Cardioid, Hypercardioid |
| Frequency Range || 30 Hz to 15 kHz |
| Maximum SPL || 125 dB SPL RMS |
| Sensitivity || 6.0 mV/Pa |
| Output Connector || 1/8" (3.5 mm) Locking |
| Cable Length || 5.0' / 1.52 m |
| Operating Voltage || 1 to 2 V |
| Weight || 0.07 oz / 2.0 g |
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.0 x 10.0 x 2.0" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 11 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Simmons ATV 4.5X14X40 MODEL ATV 4514. I just bought one and was needing a manual. ...
nest thermostat 3 ...
Swann Xtreem security Camera. I don’t know what is ment in mode home, sleep, away ?...
Blackstar ID 150 guitar amp head...
iPad stand Hammacher Schlemmer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: stephanie Ann fritz
Vanguard ALTA GH-300T Pistol Grip Ball
Hello, I just purchased the 300T. Is there an attachment to the z6 camera for the pistol grip?
how to remove a defect on camera lens OR replace lens?
Name: Alan Winner
I have tried cleaning smudge on center of lens. Nothing works. Can this be serviced and/ or replaced?...
New software purchased for a school
Name: Deborah Renaud
Telmax ZaPrompt Pro
I have a teacher who purchased your software years ago and was very pleased with it. However, he had it installed on a very outdated Mac with Sierra-operating system. Our school district requires all of our devices to be running MAC OS Catalina or higher for security reas...
Ortery PhotoCapture 360 Turntable for Product
we have loss the cd so give the link to download the software ..for the model ortery 360m...
Multiple Speaker connections.
Name: Tom Patrovich
Blackstar HT-20RMKII 20W Tube Combo Amplifier
Hi. I have a Blackstar HT20 combo amp. Can I hook up a factory 16 ohm 1x12 Blackstar voiced "extension" speaker cabinet, along with the stock supplied 12" 16 ohm factory Blackstar voiced combo speaker (1 in each of the 2, 16 ohm output jacks in the back) along with (at the same t...