User Manual for Countryman E6 Directional Earset Mic, Highest Gain, with Detachable 1mm Cable and Hirose 4-Pin Connector for Sony Wireless Transmitters Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Countryman E6 Directional Earset Mic, Highest
- Product category: Microphones for Wireless Countryman
- Brand: Countryman
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Countryman Microphones for Wireless
User manual for the Countryman E6 Directional Earset Mic, Highest contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Countryman product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Countryman user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Countryman product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The beige E6 Directional Earset Mic, Highest Gain, with Detachable 1mm Cable and Hirose 4-Pin Connector for Sony Wireless Transmitters from Countryman is a vocal microphone with an adjustable boom that weighs less than one-tenth ounce. It can be used on either ear for capturing audio and rejecting unwanted sound, feedback, or surrounding noise from stage monitors or nearby speakers in houses of worship, theater, and outdoor vocal and speech applications. The low-profile, directional E6 Earset virtually disappears against the skin, so performers forget they're wearing a mic. Three sensitivity options cover general speaking to extremely powerful vocals and four color options allow you to match the E6 to your skin tone for minimum visibility. In addition, the E6 Earset features a pattern-changeable directional microphone for maximum isolation and gain before feedback, but is available as a water- and wind-resistant omnidirectional microphone too. This directional E6 Earset's cable terminates to a Hirose 4-pin connector for direct connection to a Sony WRT-28, WRT-820A, or WRT-860A wireless bodypack transmitter.
- The Countryman E6 head-worn Earset is small and lightweight, and is hardly visible from a distance.
- Rugged and Reliable
- The E6 Earset's stainless steel boom is built tough and can be bent and re-bent many times to fit different performers. The E6 is highly resistant to makeup, sweat, and moisture when used with the supplied protective caps.
- The flexible boom is easily shaped right on the performer's face and is available in multiple skin tones. Their protective caps let you shape the frequency response for different situations or to match other microphones; caps for the directional earset adjust the pattern from cardioid to hypercardioid. Choose a sensitivity for speaking or singing with up to 145 dB SPL capability.
- Refined Sound Quality
- The E6 provides high-quality audio with low distortion and an SPL of up to 145 dB. It delivers rich, full band audio quality.
- Provides Isolation
- Easy adjustment keeps the mic in a position for rejecting unwanted sounds. Countryman's omnidirectional Earset offers a reduction of 12 dB compared to a lavalier mic, while the directional E6 Earset provides even more isolation. Excellent for houses of worship, theater, and outdoor events.
- Replaceable Cables
- An E6 replacement cable installs in seconds. The snap-on cables are rugged and available for almost any wireless transmitter or for XLR inputs with phantom power.
In the Box Countryman E6 Directional Earset Mic, Highest Gain, with Detachable 1mm Cable and Hirose 4-Pin Connector for Sony Wireless Transmitters (Beige) Foam Windscreen for E6 yawvszsyzectxuefbb Hypercardioid (H) Protective Cap Cardioid (C) Protective Cap Black Cable Clip White Cable Clip Carrying Case Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- For general speaking.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Countryman E6 Directional Earset Mic, Highest Gain, with Detachable 1mm Cable and Hirose 4-Pin Connector for Sony Wireless Transmitters in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Countryman E6 Specs
| Sound Field || Mono |
| Polar Pattern || Cardioid, Hypercardioid |
| Frequency Range || 30 Hz to 15 kHz |
| Maximum SPL || 125 dB SPL RMS |
| Sensitivity || 6.0 mV/Pa |
| Output Connector || 4-Pin Hirose |
| Cable Length || 5.0' / 1.52 m |
| Operating Voltage || 1 to 2 V |
| Weight || 0.07 oz / 2.0 g |
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.0 x 10.0 x 2.0" |
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 10 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Operating manual for MFP HP M180nw printer...
Polaroid Tv - Model TLA 03223 BM...
Burris scope model BF060148 8x-32x-50mm...
KODAK PHOTO PRINTER DOCK...PD460W...
KODAK PD 460W...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Roy Fenwick
HP Color LaserJet Pro M180nw All-In-One
We got a new router and cannot now connect wirelessl !?
Also, cannot find online operating instructions/ manual ...
Name: betty Wright
FUJIFILM FinePix XP130 Digital Camera Basic
Just purchased a seldom used PX130 but can't get it started. When I turn it on, I get the option to pair my smartphone to my computer. I can't. Tried to do it but couldn't because my old computer uses Windows7. Now I can't delete this page. It tells me to go to DISP/ BACK so I do ...
the unit wiggles
Name: robert B feingoldd
Sirui SR-3203 SR Series Professional Carbon
The unit is wiggling left to right and has become unstable.
I have tightened all the hex screws, but not the one on the side covered by plastic.
What do I use to try to tighten that one?
studio one 4 pro, windows 7
Name: Graham Harrity
PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional Audio
Hi, my listening tool doesn't seem to be working properly, when I go to a section of my audio recording to listen using the listening tool, it keeps jumping back to the start. I maybe wrong It seems it happened after I was looping a section and there a green triangle which keeps ...
Delay command execution?
Name: Jeff Ladner
Amazon Echo Dot
I have a Smart Receptacle for my washer. I would like to ask Alexa to start the washer in 1 hour, that is turn on the power to the washer. Is that possible? I I say "Alexa turn on washer in 1 hour" she responds "OK" but it is turned on immediately without any delay. Thanks fo...