User Manual for Countryman E6 Directional Earset Mic, Highest Gain, with Detachable 1mm Cable and Pigtail Leads Connector for Wireless Transmitters Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Countryman E6 Directional Earset Mic, Highest
- Product category: Microphones for Wireless Countryman
- Brand: Countryman
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Countryman Microphones for Wireless
User manual for the Countryman E6 Directional Earset Mic, Highest contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Countryman product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Countryman user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Countryman product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The tan E6 Directional Earset Mic, Highest Gain, with Detachable 1mm Cable and Pigtail Leads Connector for Wireless Transmitters from Countryman is a vocal microphone with an adjustable boom that weighs less than one-tenth ounce. It can be used on either ear for capturing audio and rejecting unwanted sound, feedback, or surrounding noise from stage monitors or nearby speakers in houses of worship, theater, and outdoor vocal and speech applications. The low-profile, directional E6 Earset virtually disappears against the skin, so performers forget they're wearing a mic. Three sensitivity options cover general speaking to extremely powerful vocals and four color options allow you to match the E6 to your skin tone for minimum visibility. In addition, the E6 Earset features a pattern-changeable directional microphone for maximum isolation and gain before feedback, but is available as a water- and wind-resistant omnidirectional microphone too. This directional E6 Earset's cable terminates to a pigtail connector that is stripped and tinned (unterminated) with a two-wire connector for use with a wireless bodypack transmitter.
- The Countryman E6 head-worn Earset is small and lightweight, and is hardly visible from a distance.
- Rugged and Reliable
- The E6 Earset's stainless steel boom is built tough and can be bent and re-bent many times to fit different performers. The E6 is highly resistant to makeup, sweat, and moisture when used with the supplied protective caps.
- The flexible boom is easily shaped right on the performer's face and is available in multiple skin tones. Their protective caps let you shape the frequency response for different situations or to match other microphones; caps for the directional earset adjust the pattern from cardioid to hypercardioid. Choose a sensitivity for speaking or singing with up to 145 dB SPL capability.
- Refined Sound Quality
- The E6 provides high-quality audio with low distortion and an SPL of up to 145 dB. It delivers rich, full band audio quality.
- Provides Isolation
- Easy adjustment keeps the mic in a position for rejecting unwanted sounds. Countryman's omnidirectional Earset offers a reduction of 12 dB compared to a lavalier mic, while the directional E6 Earset provides even more isolation. Excellent for houses of worship, theater, and outdoor events.
- Replaceable Cables
- An E6 replacement cable installs in seconds. The snap-on cables are rugged and available for almost any wireless transmitter or for XLR inputs with phantom power.
In the Box Countryman E6 Directional Earset Mic, Highest Gain, with Detachable 1mm Cable and Pigtail Leads Connector for Wireless Transmitters (Tan) E6 Windscreen rbbcyerceqradeswfdbdfaddvc Hypercardioid (H) Protective Cap Cardioid (C) Protective Cap Black Cable Clip White Cable Clip Carrying Case Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- For general speaking.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Countryman E6 Directional Earset Mic, Highest Gain, with Detachable 1mm Cable and Pigtail Leads Connector for Wireless Transmitters in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Countryman E6 Specs
| Sound Field || Mono |
| Polar Pattern || Cardioid, Hypercardioid |
| Frequency Range || 30 Hz to 15 kHz |
| Maximum SPL || 125 dB SPL RMS |
| Sensitivity || 6.0 mV/Pa |
| Output Connector || Pigtail/Unterminated |
| Cable Length || 5.0' / 152.40 cm |
| Operating Voltage || 1 to 2 V |
| Weight || 0.07 oz / 2.0 g |
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.0 x 10.0 x 2.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 27 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Ansee Digital Binoculars Camera Telescope Camera 2" LCD ...
cr248 songwriter plus how to change a belt on the cd player
how ope tne unit to get to the cd drive...
Roland piano electronic keyboard.GO:PIANO88...
Garmin Drive 61 USA LM...
LG Ultragear Gaming Monitor 34GL750...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: José Manuel Alfaro García
Neewer NW630 TTL Flash for Sony
Hola Koldo: Tienes el manual?, no lo encuentro por ningún sitio
Name: Mylene Wood
Jabra EVOLVE 65 MS Mono Bluetooth
I ordered this headset with the intention of using it with my deskphone, I am now under the impression that it is not compatible with a desk phone, I fear this is the case. ...
which side to print on - inkpress media backlight film
Inkpress Media Backlight Film
which side should I print on - Backlight film 7mil (17x22")
Name: Gabrielle Finkelshteyn
Epson PowerLite 2250U 5000-Lumen WUXGA 3LCD
Maimonides Medical Center, would like to request a price quote for the following items:
**** PowerLite 2255U Wireless Full HD WUXGA 3LCD Projector - Epson
*** OPTOMA EH465 PROJECTOR - 4800 LUMENS
We would be interested in any bulk purchasing ...
I have no manual and the purveyor of this GO:PIANO88 had no advice or information for me.
Name: Shirley Knuckey
Roland GO:PIANO88 88-Note Digital Piano with
I am already a skilled pianist, and I need the key press response that this item offers. But I have no idea what some of the indications apply to...1 2 3 4 5 6 etc. What is that about?
Also i do not know how to enhance/ add to the volume once the knob is fully turned....