User Manual for Countryman E6 Flex Earset Microphone Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Countryman E6 Flex Earset Microphone
- Product category: Microphones for Wireless Countryman
- Brand: Countryman
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Countryman Microphones for Wireless
User manual for the Countryman E6 Flex Earset Microphone contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Countryman product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Countryman user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Countryman product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Countryman E6 Flex Microphone combines the springy, form-fitting ear grips of the E6, with the flexible and durable boom of the E6i earset microphone. The E6 Flex provides virtually invisible operation in stage performances, trade shows, houses-of-worship, auctions, lectures and much more.The cardioid & hypercardioid caps effectively minimize off-axis feedback and noise from nearby monitor speakers, instruments and noisy sources. Flexible microphone positioning is maintained and the included windscreen minimizes the wind noise often associated with cardioid microphones.A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version is beige and the cable terminates to a Switchcraft TA4F connector for Electrovoice wireless transmitters.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Design
- A miniature capsule is mounted to a low-profile, flexible frame. This lightweight, unobtrusive design is available in various colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin.
- Removable Cable
- The included removable, quick-swap cable detaches from the actual headset, making it completely replaceable in the event of a short or break. The replaceable cable design makes upgrading wireless microphone systems easy, as they are available in a wide selection of connections to accommodate various wireless transmitters. The Duramax 2mm diameter cable provides extra strength, flexibility and durability.
- Sensitivity Optimized for Strong Vocals
- This E6 Flex's sensitivity response is optimized to capture loud vocals such as operatic singing, without noise or distortion.
- Fit and Flexibility
- The fit of the classic E6 meets the flexibility of the E6i. The front boom is like an E6i, the ear section is like the classic E6, the result is the best fitting easiest to use earset available.
- Lightest and Most Concealable
- Countryman Earsets are the smallest, lightest, and least visible head-worn microphones. The E6 Flex comes in four skin tones to disappear against the face.
- Adjustable Pattern
- Changeable protective caps let you switch between cardioid and hypercardioid patterns in seconds.
- Exceptional Sound Quality
- Frequency response is better than 30Hz to 15kHz with smooth off-axis response and >100dB dynamic range. Countryman Earsets sound like world-class, full size performance mics but the performer has complete freedom.
- Rugged and Reliable
- The E6 Flex is exceptionally resistant to makeup, sweat and moisture when used with the supplied protective caps. The skin-colored, almost unbreakable boom resists water, sweat, and makeup and can be bent and re-bent many times to fit different performers. The front boom of the E6 Flex is slightly firmer than our E6i, so it's easily shaped right on the performer's face and smooths out for a professional look.
- Most Sensitivities
- The E6 Flex comes in three sensitivities for different speaking or singing styles, with up to 140 dB SPL capability.
In the Box Countryman E6 Flex Earset Microphone (Beige) Storage Case Windscreen Cardioid Cap Hypercardioid Cap Black Cable Clip White Cable Clip 1 Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Snap-On Cables
- With other microphones a worn cable requires purchasing a completely new mic. An E6 replacement cable easily replaces it in less than a minute. Quick-connect miniature 1 mm or 2 mm super-rugged cables are available in four colors for almost any wireless transmitter or phantom mic input providing 3 - 48V.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Countryman E6 Flex Earset Microphone in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Countryman E6 Flex Specs
| Transducer || Condenser |
| Polar Pattern || Cardioid & Hypercardioid Caps Included |
| Frequency Response || 30Hz to 15kHz |
| Dynamic Range (Typical) || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Signal-to-Noise Ratio || Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 39dBA SPL |
| Maximum Input Sound Level || 145dB SPL |
| Power Requirements || Operating Current: 500uA |
Operating Voltage: 1 to 2V
Power Supply Voltage:
+3V with 2.7k ohm Load+5V with 6.8k ohm Load
+9V with 15k ohm Load
| Output Impedance || 2k Ohms |
| Output Connectors || Switchcraft TA4F Connector for Electrovoice Transmitters |
| Dimensions || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Weight || 0.07 oz (2g) |
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.0 x 10.0 x 2.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 86 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
TaoTronics TT-BH06 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones user manual...
Taotronics TT-BH06 earphone manual...
DJI MAVIC PRO...
I'm looking for the instructions manual of the TASGO T100 Watch...
ROCCAT kone aimo roc 11-820-we ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
DB500 Direct Box - screws needed
On-Stage DB500 - Direct Box
Hi. My DB500 direct box needs 2 3 mm machine screws and a nut to reaffix the wire connecting component to the housing and 2 wood screws to screw the plate back onto the housing. Where can I get these parts? Thank you....
Name: Francine Davis
Fargo DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer
How do I get an existing photo on to my ID card
Right now I take the photo and print - not sure how to drop a saved one in the Photo box
uploading images to desktop
Name: Cindy Einhouse
Wolverine Data F2D Titan 8-in-1 High-Definition
I successfully saved images onto a disk, but cannot get them to save to my desktop. Instructions say "A Microsoft Wizard Window will pop out" but it does not. Please help....
Name: kent hatfield
Nest Thermostat E
Please email me a owners operating manual for my NEST E. thank you
Name: Linda Kerns
Kodak Photo Printer Mini
Lost my password to my mini printer can you help me...