User Manual for Countryman E6 Flex Omnidirectional Earset Microphone Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Countryman E6 Flex Omnidirectional Earset Microphone
- Product category: Microphones for Wireless Countryman
- Brand: Countryman
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Countryman Microphones for Wireless
User manual for the Countryman E6 Flex Omnidirectional Earset Microphone contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Countryman product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Countryman user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Countryman product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Countryman E6 Flex Omnidirectional Microphone combines the springy, form-fitting ear grips of the E6, with the flexible and durable boom of the E6i earset microphone. The E6 Flex provides virtually invisible operation in stage performances, trade shows, houses-of-worship, auctions, lectures and much more.The omnidirectional is most versatile, with its generous pick up pattern and uniform frequency response. Flexible microphone positioning is maintained and the included windscreen minimizes the wind noise often associated with cardioid microphones.A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version is tan and ships without a cable.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Design
- A miniature cardioid capsule is mounted to a low-profile, flexible frame. This lightweight, unobtrusive design is available in various colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin.
- Removable Cable
- Optional removable, quick-swap cables detach from the actual headset, making it completely replaceable in the event of a short or break. The replaceable cable design makes upgrading wireless microphone systems easy, as they are available in a wide selection of connections to accommodate various wireless transmitters.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern yields a generous pick up pattern and uniform frequency response. The flexible boom provides a stiff fit that maintains its shape for single user applications. The E6 Flex is also available in a cardioid version for maximum off-axis noise rejection in environments with high feedback and noise.
In the Box Countryman E6 Flex Omnidirectional Earset Microphone (No Cable, Tan) Storage Case Windscreen Cardioid Cap Hypercardioid Cap Black Cable Clip White Cable Clip 1 Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Sensitivity Optimized for General Speaking
- This E6 Flex's sensitivity response is optimized to accurately capture general speech without noise and distortion.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Countryman E6 Flex Omnidirectional Earset Microphone in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Countryman E6 Flex Specs
| Transducer || Condenser |
| Polar Pattern || Omnidirectional |
| Frequency Response || 20Hz to 20kHz |
| Dynamic Range (Typical) || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Signal-to-Noise Ratio || Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 24dBA SPL |
| Maximum Input Sound Level || 120dB SPL |
| Power Requirements || +48V Phantom Power |
| Output Impedance || 2k Ohms |
| Output Connectors || Cable Not Included |
| Dimensions || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Weight || 0.07 oz (2g) |
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.0 x 10.0 x 2.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 67 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Brick house surveillance watch...
Bell&Howell dnv16hdz camcorder manual...
Konus 900 motor refactor Telescope Manual ...
Hi im looking for a User manual for the 3DR 2.4 GHz, 9-Channel Transmitter for IRIS Quadcopter ASY0002
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Bower VL437 4.0x High Power Telephoto Lens (37mm Thread
Name: Newell Barrett
Bower VL437 4.0x High Power Telephoto
Have tried this lens on 2 phones, all I get is a small circle in the middle of the screen (the telephoto section), this is with the lens pressed hard against the phone camera...
JVC MX-N536B 2.1-Channel Region-Free DVD Home
I would like to purchase it but i do know if the 2x200W + 1x350W are the real RMS or the PMPO.
Please tell me the RMS.
user manual for Eartec UltraLITE HD single ear headset
Name: Kelly Root
Eartec UltraLITE Single-Ear Remote Headset with
How do I get a user manual? The non-master headset does not pair consistently and battery dies....
How to replace battery?
Name: Peter Johnson
Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950F 64GB Smartphone
Hello, I have this phone more than 3 yrs and the battery life is so short. Is it possible to replace it? I don´t want to buy a new phone iven if the battery could be replaced.
Thank you for you reply! Regards, Peter...