User Manual for Countryman E6 Flex Omnidirectional Earset Microphone Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Countryman E6 Flex Omnidirectional Earset Microphone
- Product category: Microphones for Wireless Countryman
- Brand: Countryman
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Countryman Microphones for Wireless
User manual for the Countryman E6 Flex Omnidirectional Earset Microphone contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Countryman product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Countryman user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Countryman product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Countryman E6 Flex Omnidirectional Microphone combines the springy, form-fitting ear grips of the E6, with the flexible and durable boom of the E6i earset microphone. The E6 Flex provides virtually invisible operation in stage performances, trade shows, houses-of-worship, auctions, lectures and much more.The omnidirectional is most versatile, with its generous pick up pattern and uniform frequency response. Flexible microphone positioning is maintained and the included windscreen minimizes the wind noise often associated with cardioid microphones.A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version is tan and the cable terminates to a Switchcraft TA5F connector for Lectrosonics wireless transmitters.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Design
- A miniature cardioid capsule is mounted to a low-profile, flexible frame. This lightweight, unobtrusive design is available in various colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin.
- Removable Cable
- The included removable, quick-swap cable detaches from the actual headset, making it completely replaceable in the event of a short or break. The replaceable cable design makes upgrading wireless microphone systems easy, as they are available in a wide selection of connections to accommodate various wireless transmitters.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern yields a generous pick up pattern and uniform frequency response. The flexible boom provides a stiff fit that maintains its shape for single user applications. The E6 Flex is also available in a cardioid version for maximum off-axis noise rejection in environments with high feedback and noise.
- Sensitivity Optimized for General Speaking
- This E6 Flex's sensitivity response is optimized to accurately capture general speech without noise and distortion.
- Fit and Flexibility
- The fit of the classic E6 meets the flexibility of the E6i. The front boom is like an E6i, the ear section is like the classic E6, the result is the best fitting easiest to use earset available.
- Lightest and Most Concealable
- Countryman Earsets are the smallest, lightest, and least visible head-worn microphones. The E6 Flex comes in four skin tones to disappear against the face.
- Adjustable Pattern
- Changeable protective caps let you switch between cardioid and hypercardioid patterns in seconds.
- Exceptional Sound Quality
- Frequency response is better than 30Hz to 15kHz with smooth off-axis response and >100dB dynamic range. Countryman Earsets sound like world-class, full size performance mics but the performer has complete freedom.
- Rugged and Reliable
- The E6i is exceptionally resistant to makeup, sweat and moisture when used with the supplied protective caps. The skin-colored, almost unbreakable boom resists water, sweat, and makeup and can be bent and re-bent many times to fit different performers. The front boom of the E6 Flex is slightly firmer than our E6i, so it's easily shaped right on the performer's face and smoothes out for a professional look.
- Most Sensitivities
- The E6 Flex comes in three sensitivities for different speaking or singing styles, with up to 140 dB SPL capability.
In the Box Countryman E6 Flex Omnidirectional Earset Microphone (Tan) Storage Case Windscreen Cardioid Cap Hypercardioid Cap Black Cable Clip White Cable Clip 1 Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Snap-On Cables
- With other microphones a worn cable requires purchasing a completely new mic. An E6 replacement cable easily replaces it in less than a minute. Quick-connect miniature 1 mm or 2 mm super-rugged cables are available in four colors for almost any wireless transmitter or phantom mic input providing 3 - 48V.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Countryman E6 Flex Omnidirectional Earset Microphone in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Countryman E6 Flex Specs
| Transducer || Condenser |
| Polar Pattern || Omnidirectional |
| Frequency Response || 20Hz to 20kHz |
| Dynamic Range (Typical) || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Signal-to-Noise Ratio || Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 24dBA SPL |
| Maximum Input Sound Level || 120dB SPL |
| Power Requirements || Operating Current: 500uA |
Operating Voltage: 1 to 2V
Power Supply Voltage:
+3V with 2.7k ohm Load+5V with 6.8k ohm Load
+9V with 15k ohm Load
| Output Impedance || 2k Ohms |
| Output Connectors || Switchcraft TA5F Connector for Lectrosonics Transmitters |
| Dimensions || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Weight || 0.07 oz (2g) |
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.0 x 10.0 x 2.0" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 74 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Tilta Universal Shoulder Rig w/ Follow Focus: including: Universal Handgrip
• 15mm VCT-14 Quick Release Base w/ 2 15-mm rods
• Rod Adaptor...
SERIAL # LTMWQMOW1851590
I need an owners manual.
Velbon Stratos460 tripod. Given to me by friend but no manual!...
Power Slide X Automated Slide Scanner...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Will Taylor
COAST HX5R Rechargeable Pure Beam Focusing
I need this mannal ...
I can’t connect in pure stereo with my IPhone 11promax
Name: Ferdinamdo Pacelli
Fostex TM2 True Wireless Stereo In-Ear
Hello , i tried everything but always. Connect one side and the other side then pair with the other side .
I purchesed the Tm 2 at Audio 46 and they could not help me
Also i can’t understand how to answear phone calls
Name: Robert Hamman
xFold rigs SPY X8 Octocopter
Please provide operation and assembly manual for X-Fold drone....
Only 1 mic is working
Name: Jeni Moore
Tourtek GP15a 2-Way Active PA Speaker
Just bought this last night, along with 2 new mics. Only 1 mic has noise the 2nd mic plugged in and no noise. Any ideas or should I just return it?...
Name: Tim Holmes
Meopta MeoRed 30 Reflex Sight
Hello. I have bought a Meopta Meored 30. Serial number is 170437..
Can you give me an instruction manual , or point me towards an online manual.
I am in UK.