User Manual for Countryman E6i Cardioid Ear Set Head-worn Microphone Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Countryman E6i Cardioid Ear Set Head-worn
- Product category: Headset & Earset Microphones Countryman
- Brand: Countryman
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Countryman Headset & Earset Microphones
User manual for the Countryman E6i Cardioid Ear Set Head-worn contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Countryman product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Countryman user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Countryman product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Countryman E6i Cardioid Microphone is a miniature ear-set microphone for virtually invisible operation in stage performances, trade shows, houses-of-worship, auctions, lectures and much more.The cardioid version effectively minimizes off-axis feedback and noise from nearby monitor speakers, instruments and noisy sources. Flexible microphone positioning is maintained and the included windscreen minimizes the wind noise often associated with cardioid microphones.The E6i is set apart from the original E6 with its softer flexible boom and silicon ear-pads. The flexible boom provides ease of boom adjustability to accommodate multi-user applications.A wide variety of colors and connections are available, this version is black and features a 3-pin XLR connection.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Design
- A miniature cardioid capsule is mounted to a low-profile, flexible frame. This lightweight, unobtrusive design is available in various colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin.
- Removable Cable
- The included removable, quick-swap cable detaches from the actual headset, making it completely replaceable in the event of a short or break. The replaceable cable design makes upgrading wireless microphone systems easy, as they are available in a wide selection of connections to accommodate various wireless transmitters. The 2mm Diameter Duramax cable provides added strength and durability.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing off-axis residual noise from e nearby monitor speakers, instruments and loud sources. The result is increased signal-to-noise ratio and minimal feedback. The flexible boom provides a custom fit for multiple users and close microphone positioning. The E6i is also available in an omnidirectional version for maximum control over wind noise and plosives (popping).
In the Box Countryman E6i Cardioid Ear Set Head-worn Microphone (Black) Storage Case Windscreen Cardioid Cap Hypercardioid Cap Black Cable Clip White Cable Clip 1 Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Sensitivity Optimized for General Speaking
- This E6i's sensitivity response is optimized to accurately capture general speech without noise and distortion.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Countryman E6i Cardioid Ear Set Head-worn Microphone in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Countryman E6IDP5B2 Specs
| Transducer || Condenser |
| Polar Pattern || Cardioid |
| Frequency Response || 30Hz to 20kHz +/- 3dB |
| Dynamic Range (Typical) || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Signal-to-Noise Ratio || Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 24dBA SPL |
| Maximum Input Sound Level || 130dB SPL |
| Power Requirements || Operating Current: 500uA |
Operating Voltage: 1 to 2V
Power Supply Voltage:
+3V with 2.7 kOhms Load+5V with 6.8 kOhms Load
+9V with 15 kOhms Load
| Output Impedance || 2 kOhms |
| Output Connectors || 3-pin XLR Connector |
| Dimensions || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Weight || 0.07 oz (2g) |
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.0 x 10.0 x 2.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 92 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Sennheiser cardioid ME64 microphone...
Bytech Bluetooth speaker....
Riviera RC Falcon Hexacopter Drone with wi-fi fpv camera manual...
I need a manual for - Tucano Guscio Folio Case with Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad.
Can you helt me with that?...
Anker powerstrip pad pd2 with 3 USB ports. Model a2767. White, circular with a USB switch and a 5 foot cord...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Will Taylor
COAST HX5R Rechargeable Pure Beam Focusing
I need this mannal ...
I can’t connect in pure stereo with my IPhone 11promax
Name: Ferdinamdo Pacelli
Fostex TM2 True Wireless Stereo In-Ear
Hello , i tried everything but always. Connect one side and the other side then pair with the other side .
I purchesed the Tm 2 at Audio 46 and they could not help me
Also i can’t understand how to answear phone calls
Name: Robert Hamman
xFold rigs SPY X8 Octocopter
Please provide operation and assembly manual for X-Fold drone....
Only 1 mic is working
Name: Jeni Moore
Tourtek GP15a 2-Way Active PA Speaker
Just bought this last night, along with 2 new mics. Only 1 mic has noise the 2nd mic plugged in and no noise. Any ideas or should I just return it?...
Name: Tim Holmes
Meopta MeoRed 30 Reflex Sight
Hello. I have bought a Meopta Meored 30. Serial number is 170437..
Can you give me an instruction manual , or point me towards an online manual.
I am in UK.