User Manual for Countryman E6i Cardioid Ear Set Head-worn Microphone Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Countryman E6i Cardioid Ear Set Head-worn
- Product category: Microphones for Wireless Countryman
- Brand: Countryman
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Countryman Microphones for Wireless
User manual for the Countryman E6i Cardioid Ear Set Head-worn contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Countryman product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Countryman user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Countryman product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Countryman E6i Cardioid Microphone is a miniature ear-set microphone for virtually invisible operation in stage performances, trade shows, houses-of-worship, auctions, lectures and much more.The cardioid version effectively minimizes off-axis feedback and noise from nearby monitor speakers, instruments and noisy sources. Flexible microphone positioning is maintained and the included windscreen minimizes the wind noise often associated with cardioid microphones.The E6i is set apart from the original E6 with its softer flexible boom and silicon ear-pads. The flexible boom provides ease of boom adjustability to accommodate multi-user applications.A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version is tan and features a Switchcraft TA3F connector for use with Samson wireless transmitters.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Design
- A miniature cardioid capsule is mounted to a low-profile, flexible frame. This lightweight, unobtrusive design is available in various colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin.
- Removable Cable
- The included removable, quick-swap cable detaches from the actual headset, making it completely replaceable in the event of a short or break. The replaceable cable design makes upgrading wireless microphone systems easy, as they are available in a wide selection of connections to accommodate various wireless transmitters.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing off-axis residual noise from e nearby monitor speakers, instruments and loud sources. The result is increased signal-to-noise ratio and minimal feedback. The flexible boom provides a custom fit for multiple users and close microphone positioning. The E6i is also available in an omnidirectional version for maximum control over wind noise and plosives (popping).
In the Box Countryman E6i Cardioid Ear Set Head-worn Microphone (Tan) Storage Case Windscreen Cardioid Cap Hypercardioid Cap Black Cable Clip White Cable Clip 1 Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Sensitivity Optimized for General Speaking
- This E6i's sensitivity response is optimized to accurately capture general speech without noise and distortion.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Countryman E6i Cardioid Ear Set Head-worn Microphone in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Countryman E6i Specs
| Transducer || Condenser |
| Polar Pattern || Cardioid |
| Frequency Response || 30Hz to 20kHz +/- 3dB |
| Dynamic Range (Typical) || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Signal-to-Noise Ratio || Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 24dBA SPL |
| Maximum Input Sound Level || 130dB SPL |
| Power Requirements || Operating Current: 500uA |
Operating Voltage: 1 to 2V
Power Supply Voltage:
+3V with 2.7k ohm Load+5V with 6.8k ohm Load
+9V with 15k ohm Load
| Output Impedance || 2k ohms |
| Output Connectors || Switchcraft TA3F for Samson Transmitters |
| Dimensions || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Weight || 0.07 oz (2g) |
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.0 x 10.0 x 2.0" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 11 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Metronomo korg ma-2...
JBL Extreme 2 Portable Bluetooth speaker...
Ashley Samson 6 audio mixer...
polkaudio rti a7 owner manual needed
gamekeeper 20MP scouting camera by covert. SN: W19050004071, 52 degree field of view, 442 no glow leds 100 ft. flash range. We lost the manual and n...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
User guide manual of CC3500E
Name: Arnie Guillermo
Logitech GROUP Videoconferencing System
Can you send me at pdf file of the above subject?
Elevation adjustment on a Ncstar shooting low
Name: John hanna
NcSTAR 3-9x42 Mark III Tactical Generation
My 3-9x42 Ncstar on my ar15 shoots 1inch low at 5 yards. I removed the adapter to lower the scope but getting same results. This my first Ncstar so I’m wondering if maybe something is wrong with it. My other scopes are Nixons on a 30-06 and 308.
Your help would be appreciated...
iLuv Morning Call 5 Qi Alarm
Buenas tardes, encantado de saludarte. Soy Jose
Quería escribirte porque me ha parecido interesante comentar contigo la posibilidad de que tu negocio aparezca cada mes en periódicos digitales como noticia para posicionar en los primeros lugares de internet, es decir, con artí...
SEVENSTAR AR-5000 user manual
Name: Viktor Li
Sevenstar AR-5000 Automatic Voltage Regulator
I ask you to send the user manual to e -mail. Respectfully to your business....
iLuv Morning Call 5 Qi Alarm
Idk how to put my clock into standby mode after it has already been used before. This clock has been sitting around and I’ve decided to use it....