User Manual for Countryman E6i Cardioid Ear Set Head-worn Microphone Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Countryman E6i Cardioid Ear Set Head-worn
- Product category: Microphones for Wireless Countryman
- Brand: Countryman
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Countryman Microphones for Wireless
User manual for the Countryman E6i Cardioid Ear Set Head-worn contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Countryman product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Countryman user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Countryman product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Countryman E6i Cardioid Microphone is a miniature ear-set microphone for virtually invisible operation in stage performances, trade shows, houses-of-worship, auctions, lectures and much more.The cardioid version effectively minimizes off-axis feedback and noise from nearby monitor speakers, instruments and noisy sources. Flexible microphone positioning is maintained and the included windscreen minimizes the wind noise often associated with cardioid microphones.The E6i is set apart from the original E6 with its softer flexible boom and silicon ear-pads. The flexible boom provides ease of boom adjustability to accommodate multi-user applications.A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version is beige and features a Pigtail (Unterminated) connector for use with wireless transmitters.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Design
- A miniature cardioid capsule is mounted to a low-profile, flexible frame. This lightweight, unobtrusive design is available in various colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin.
- Removable Cable
- The included removable, quick-swap cable detaches from the actual headset, making it completely replaceable in the event of a short or break. The replaceable cable design makes upgrading wireless microphone systems easy, as they are available in a wide selection of connections to accommodate various wireless transmitters.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing off-axis residual noise from e nearby monitor speakers, instruments and loud sources. The result is increased signal-to-noise ratio and minimal feedback. The flexible boom provides a custom fit for multiple users and close microphone positioning. The E6i is also available in an omnidirectional version for maximum control over wind noise and plosives (popping).
In the Box Countryman E6i Cardioid Ear Set Head-worn Microphone (Beige) Storage Case Windscreen Cardioid Cap Hypercardioid Cap Black Cable Clip White Cable Clip 1 Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Sensitivity Optimized for General Speaking
- This E6i's sensitivity response is optimized to accurately capture general speech without noise and distortion.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Countryman E6i Cardioid Ear Set Head-worn Microphone in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Countryman E6i Specs
| Transducer || Condenser |
| Polar Pattern || Cardioid |
| Frequency Response || 30Hz to 20kHz +/- 3dB |
| Dynamic Range (Typical) || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Signal-to-Noise Ratio || Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 24dBA SPL |
| Maximum Input Sound Level || 130dB SPL |
| Power Requirements || Operating Current: 500uA |
Operating Voltage: 1 to 2V
Power Supply Voltage:
+3V with 2.7k ohm Load+5V with 6.8k ohm Load
+9V with 15k ohm Load
| Output Impedance || 2k ohms |
| Output Connectors || Pigtail (Unterminated) for Transmitters |
| Dimensions || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Weight || 0.07 oz (2g) |
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.0 x 10.0 x 2.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 22 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
SportzCast 6000 ...
Tasco red dot scope TRD130T...
TOURtek GP15a 200 WATT 15" 2-WAY ACTIVE PA SPEAKER...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
laptop screen went black
Name: Rick Zambrzycki
Acer 14" Swift 3 Laptop
My wife said she lifted her laptop to retrieve a paper underneath it and it resulted with her screen becoming totally black.
The adapter is plugged in (blue light indicating power is on) and efforts to turn laptop on fails to fix problem.
Thank you ...
No signal from device
Name: Samuel Magomere
Blackmagic Design Web Presenter
Not getting camera output to laptop through HDMI so not able to transmit livestream. What could be the problem?...
Name: Keith Taylor
Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System
Where do I find a manual for a garmin drive 51LM?
Pedal K-350 worked fine until recently, then sustain always on. Reversed polarity
Name: Elise Love
Kawai F-350 - Triple Pedal Assembly
Pedal K-350 worked fine until recently, then sustain always on. Reversed polarity by depressing sustain pedal then turning piano on but now if I depress pedal, there is no sustain....
Name: Alexandru Popovici
Huawei 10.1" Mediapad T5 16GB Tablet
Este echipata tableta Huawei Mediapad T5, Octa Core 2.36 GHz cu Bluetooth ?
Poate comunica cu o casca Bluetooth ?...