User Manual for Countryman E6i Cardioid Ear Set Head-worn Microphone Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Countryman E6i Cardioid Ear Set Head-worn
- Product category: Microphones for Wireless Countryman
- Brand: Countryman
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Countryman Microphones for Wireless
User manual for the Countryman E6i Cardioid Ear Set Head-worn contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Countryman product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Countryman user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Countryman product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Countryman E6i Cardioid Microphone is a miniature ear-set microphone for virtually invisible operation in stage performances, trade shows, houses-of-worship, auctions, lectures and much more.The cardioid version effectively minimizes off-axis feedback and noise from nearby monitor speakers, instruments and noisy sources. Flexible microphone positioning is maintained and the included windscreen minimizes the wind noise often associated with cardioid microphones.The E6i is set apart from the original E6 with its softer flexible boom and silicon ear-pads. The flexible boom provides ease of boom adjustability to accommodate multi-user applications.A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version is black and features a Switchcraft TA4F connector for use with Vega wireless transmitters.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Design
- A miniature cardioid capsule is mounted to a low-profile, flexible frame. This lightweight, unobtrusive design is available in various colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin.
- Removable Cable
- The included removable, quick-swap cable detaches from the actual headset, making it completely replaceable in the event of a short or break. The replaceable cable design makes upgrading wireless microphone systems easy, as they are available in a wide selection of connections to accommodate various wireless transmitters.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing off-axis residual noise from e nearby monitor speakers, instruments and loud sources. The result is increased signal-to-noise ratio and minimal feedback. The flexible boom provides a custom fit for multiple users and close microphone positioning. The E6i is also available in an omnidirectional version for maximum control over wind noise and plosives (popping).
In the Box Countryman E6i Cardioid Ear Set Head-worn Microphone (Black) Storage Case Windscreen Cardioid Cap Hypercardioid Cap Black Cable Clip White Cable Clip 1 Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Sensitivity Optimized for General Speaking
- This E6i's sensitivity response is optimized to accurately capture general speech without noise and distortion.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Countryman E6i Cardioid Ear Set Head-worn Microphone in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Countryman E6i Specs
| Transducer || Condenser |
| Polar Pattern || Cardioid |
| Frequency Response || 30Hz to 20kHz +/- 3dB |
| Dynamic Range (Typical) || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Signal-to-Noise Ratio || Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 24dBA SPL |
| Maximum Input Sound Level || 130dB SPL |
| Power Requirements || Operating Current: 500uA |
Operating Voltage: 1 to 2V
Power Supply Voltage:
+3V with 2.7k ohm Load+5V with 6.8k ohm Load
+9V with 15k ohm Load
| Output Impedance || 2k ohms |
| Output Connectors || Switchcraft TA4F for Vega Transmitters |
| Dimensions || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Weight || 0.07 oz (2g) |
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.0 x 10.0 x 2.0" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 24 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Logitech 305 K...
I need a user manual for a Rayovax P13 battery charger for AA and AAA. ...
Hi. I need the user manuel for the : SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD 1To
"High-speed NVMe Storage" up to 1050 MB/s READ, and 1000 MBs WRITE
Russel Hobbs coffee/cuppachino maachine 3323...
Hi. I need a manual for a super snark gutair tuner. Thank you...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Won't power back on after attempting an update
Brother MFC-L5900DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer
Working fine then printer asked for an update. Went to update now printer won't power back on. Screen is black.
Thanks for any help possible....
Mi piacerebbe sapere se il prodotto presenta problemi di parallasse ed eventualmente come risolverli.
Name: De Lucia Domenico
ZEISS Victory Compact Point Red Standard
Mi piacerebbe sapere se il prodotto presenta problemi di parallasse ed eventualmente come risolverli. Grazie!...
Not showing the depth
Name: Basil Walsh
Aqua-Vu HD10i Pro 10" High-Definition Underwater
Is there anyway if resetting the depth of the water the camera
Is at. Now it is only showing 0 feet. When my camera
Is at 15’.
Thanks for your time ...
portal account name
Name: Glorya Mejdrich
my son gave me his portal. how can I change the account name from him to me
as it is now anyone calling me on the portal has to ask for him in order to get me....
Printing a flyer
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet
lines showing in flyer when I print it out
How do I solve this issue?
Please email me on how to fix this. Printer is working fine otherwise....