User Manual for Countryman E6i Cardioid Earset Head-worn Microphone Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Countryman E6i Cardioid Earset Head-worn Microphone
- Product category: Microphones for Wireless Countryman
- Brand: Countryman
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Countryman Microphones for Wireless
User manual for the Countryman E6i Cardioid Earset Head-worn Microphone contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Countryman product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Countryman user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Countryman product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Countryman E6i Cardioid Microphone is a miniature earset microphone for virtually invisible operation in stage performances, trade shows, houses-of-worship, auctions, lectures and much more.The cardioid version effectively minimizes off-axis feedback and noise from nearby monitor speakers, instruments and noisy sources. Flexible microphone positioning is maintained and the included windscreen minimizes the wind noise often associated with cardioid microphones.The E6i is set apart from the original E6 with its softer flexible boom and silicon ear-pads. The flexible boom provides ease of boom adjustability to accommodate multi-user applications.A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version is black and features a Screw-on TA4F connector for use with Beyerdynamic/Mipro wireless transmitters.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Design
- A miniature cardioid capsule is mounted to a low-profile, flexible frame. This lightweight, unobtrusive design is available in various colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin.
- Removable Cable
- The included removable, quick-swap cable detaches from the actual headset, making it completely replaceable in the event of a short or break. The replaceable cable design makes upgrading wireless microphone systems easy, as they are available in a wide selection of connections to accommodate various wireless transmitters.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing off-axis residual noise from e nearby monitor speakers, instruments and loud sources. The result is increased signal-to-noise ratio and minimal feedback. The flexible boom provides a custom fit for multiple users and close microphone positioning. The E6i is also available in an omnidirectional version for maximum control over wind noise and plosives (popping).
In the Box Countryman E6i Cardioid Earset Head-worn Microphone (Black) Storage Case Windscreen Cardioid Cap Hypercardioid Cap Black Cable Clip White Cable Clip 1 Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Sensitivity Optimized for Speaking and Vocals
- This E6i sensitivity response is optimized to accurately capture speaking and vocals without noise and distortion.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Countryman E6i Cardioid Earset Head-worn Microphone in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Countryman E6i Specs
| Transducer || Condenser |
| Polar Pattern || Cardioid |
| Frequency Response || 30Hz to 20kHz +/- 3dB |
| Dynamic Range (Typical) || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Signal-to-Noise Ratio || Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 29dBA SPL |
| Maximum Input Sound Level || 135dB SPL |
| Power Requirements || Operating Current: 500uA |
Operating Voltage: 1 to 2V
Power Supply Voltage:
+3V with 2.7k ohm Load+5V with 6.8k ohm Load
+9V with 15k ohm Load
| Output Impedance || 2k ohms |
| Output Connectors || Screw-on TA4F for Beyerdynamic/Mipro Transmitters |
| Dimensions || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Weight || 0.07 oz (2g) |
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.0 x 10.0 x 2.0" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 65 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Stark X5 Guitar Bass and violin ...
PowerSlideX User Manual...
Need user manual for Sandies 393 Three-Sided ON AIR Light please...
hi, i can't find a manual for logitech harmony 800 remote control...
Hawke Endurance Binoculars 8x32...