User Manual for Countryman E6s Omnidirectional Earset Microphone for AKG Transmitters Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Countryman E6s Omnidirectional Earset Microphone for
- Product category: Microphones for Wireless Countryman
- Brand: Countryman
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Countryman Microphones for Wireless
User manual for the Countryman E6s Omnidirectional Earset Microphone for contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Countryman product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Countryman user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Countryman product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Countryman E6s Omnidirectional Microphone is a miniature earset microphone for virtually invisible operation. The compact size and placement just in front of the ear make this microphone particularly well-suited for intimate theater and broadcast applications, or any use where low mic visibility is a key factor.
The omnidirectional pickup pattern provides a generous and forgiving pickup area around the perimeter of the capsule, while the stainless steel construction stands up to daily use, makeup, and sweat. The mic also comes with 3 different interchangeable caps that let you choose between a flat, bright, or very bright frequency response.
This version of the E6s is light beige and comes with a 1mm diameter cable. It terminates to a Switchcraft TA3-F connector for use with AKG wireless transmitters.
- Miniature Design
- The miniature design is ideal for use in applications where visibility is a key factor, such as intimate theater settings and broadcasting
- Rugged and Reliable
- The stainless steel construction allows the mic to stand up to daily use, makeup, and sweat. When used with the included caps, the mic is virtually waterproof
- Removable Cable
- The included 1mm diameter cable detaches easily from the headset, making it completely replaceable in the event of a short or break. The replaceable cable design makes upgrading wireless microphone systems easy, as they are available with a wide selection of connectors to accommodate various wireless transmitters
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern is effective in minimizing handling noise from fabric and wind
- Interchangeable Frequency Response Caps
- The mic comes with 3 interchangeable caps that provide you with a flat, bright, or very bright frequency response
In the Box Countryman E6s Omnidirectional Earset Microphone for AKG Transmitters (High Gain, Light Beige) Storage Case Windscreen Flat Frequency Cap Bright Frequency Boost Cap Very Bright Frequency Boost Cap 1mm Diameter Cable Black Cable Clip White Cable Clip 1-Year Limited Warranty Table of Contents
- Sensitivity Optimized for General Speaking
- The mic has a high sensitivity that is ideal for general speaking applications
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Countryman E6s Omnidirectional Earset Microphone for AKG Transmitters in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Countryman E6s Specs
| Transducer || Condenser |
| Polar Pattern || Omnidirectional |
| Frequency Response || 20Hz to 20kHz |
| Dynamic Range (Typical) || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| EIN || 24dBA SPL |
| Maximum Input Sound Level || 120dB SPL |
| Power Requirements || Operating Current: 500uA |
Operating Voltage: 1 to 2V
Power Supply Voltage:
+3V with 2.7 kOhms Load
+5V with 6.8 kOhms Load
+9V with 15 kOhms Load
| Output Impedance || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Output Connectors || Switchcraft TA3-F Connector for AKG Transmitters |
| Dimensions || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Weight || 0.07 oz (2g) |
| Package Weight || 0.456 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.0 x 10.0 x 2.0" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 69 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Jvc r x310 user manual...
Skaarhoj RPC Pro V1 - Thanks in advanced for your time.
NR900 series NVR...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
portal account name
Name: Glorya Mejdrich
my son gave me his portal. how can I change the account name from him to me
as it is now anyone calling me on the portal has to ask for him in order to get me....
Printing a flyer
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet
lines showing in flyer when I print it out
How do I solve this issue?
Please email me on how to fix this. Printer is working fine otherwise....
Name: Shawn Forester
ROBO 3D R1 Plus 3D Printer
Im trying to get this robo printing...
Changing alert sound
Name: A Silander
Swann SWADS-ALARMK Driveway Alert Kit
How do I change the alert sound. I've tried several times and it doesn't seem to want to change....
where to plug in phone
Name: charlene vogrig
Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer
I have a dell inspiration 3668 tower want to plug in my cell phone where do i plug it in on back of tower. Want to send pictures for sale items...