User Manual for Countryman E6s Omnidirectional Earset Microphone for Azden Transmitters Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Countryman E6s Omnidirectional Earset Microphone for
- Product category: Microphones for Wireless Countryman
- Brand: Countryman
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Countryman Microphones for Wireless
User manual for the Countryman E6s Omnidirectional Earset Microphone for contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Countryman product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Countryman user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Countryman product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Countryman E6s Omnidirectional Microphone is a miniature earset microphone for virtually invisible operation. The compact size and placement just in front of the ear make this microphone particularly well-suited for intimate theater and broadcast applications, or any use where low mic visibility is a key factor.
The omnidirectional pickup pattern provides a generous and forgiving pickup area around the perimeter of the capsule, while the stainless steel construction stands up to daily use, makeup, and sweat. The mic also comes with 3 different interchangeable caps that let you choose between a flat, bright, or very bright frequency response.
This version of the E6s is cocoa and comes with a 1mm diameter cable. It terminates to a 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini connector for use with Azden wireless transmitters.
- Miniature Design
- The miniature design is ideal for use in applications where visibility is a key factor, such as intimate theater settings and broadcasting
- Rugged and Reliable
- The stainless steel construction allows the mic to stand up to daily use, makeup, and sweat. When used with the included caps, the mic is virtually waterproof
- Removable Cable
- The included 1mm diameter cable detaches easily from the headset, making it completely replaceable in the event of a short or break. The replaceable cable design makes upgrading wireless microphone systems easy, as they are available with a wide selection of connectors to accommodate various wireless transmitters
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern is effective in minimizing handling noise from fabric and wind
- Interchangeable Frequency Response Caps
- The mic comes with 3 interchangeable caps that provide you with a flat, bright, or very bright frequency response
In the Box Countryman E6s Omnidirectional Earset Microphone for Azden Transmitters (Mid Gain, Cocoa) Storage Case Windscreen Flat Frequency Cap Bright Frequency Boost Cap Very Bright Frequency Boost Cap 1mm Diameter Cable Black Cable Clip White Cable Clip 1-Year Limited Warranty Table of Contents
- Sensitivity Optimized for Loud Speaking and Vocals
- The mic has a medium sensitivity that is ideal for loud speaking and vocal applications
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Countryman E6s Omnidirectional Earset Microphone for Azden Transmitters in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Countryman E6s Specs
| Transducer || Condenser |
| Polar Pattern || Omnidirectional |
| Frequency Response || 20Hz to 20kHz |
| Dynamic Range (Typical) || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| EIN || 24dBA SPL |
| Maximum Input Sound Level || 130dB SPL |
| Power Requirements || Operating Current: 500uA |
Operating Voltage: 1 to 2V
Power Supply Voltage:
+3V with 2.7 kOhms Load
+5V with 6.8 kOhms Load
+9V with 15 kOhms Load
| Output Impedance || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Output Connectors || 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini Connector for Azden Transmitters |
| Dimensions || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Weight || 0.07 oz (2g) |
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.0 x 10.0 x 2.0" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 74 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Vivitar Fly View Drone with the camera.
Item # DRC-188....
Bushnell Instant Focus 7x35 420ft@1000 yd Field 8 (China G-AG?)...
Extreme (portable) 500GB SSD...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Wheel quit working after update on pc
Name: Ryan Keith Freeman
Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel
Wheel stopped working after windows update giving me green flashing light pedals still work won't recognize the wheel at all...
LG SK8000 55" Class HDR UHD
does it matter which HDMI port is used for best picture quality ? what are the recommend settings for best pic?...
Name: Ove Lange
iolo technologies System Mechanic Pro Ultimate
Hi, I accidentally blocked a program from a System Mechanics pop up window. I have tried to find a way to unblock it, but without success.
Can you help ?
lenovo active 1 does not pair with my ideapad 5
Lenovo Active Pen
lenovo active 1 does not pair with my ideapad 5 ...
what version of pcie x16 does my inspiron 3668 have
Name: James Robert Rhodes
Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer
been trying to find what version PCIe my computer has no help from dell product page. been thinking about adding a graphics card and need to know this....