User Manual for Countryman EMW Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone with Shelved Frequency Response for Audio Limited Wireless Transmitters Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Countryman EMW Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone with
- Product category: Microphones for Wireless Countryman
- Brand: Countryman
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Countryman Microphones for Wireless
User manual for the Countryman EMW Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone with contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Countryman product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Countryman user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Countryman product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Countryman EMW Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone is designed to reproduce vocals, musical instruments, and ambient audio sources with pristine detail and minimal handling noise. The capsule is highly resistant to moisture, making it a suitable solution for outdoor use, placement against skin, etc.Clear audio reproduction with low rubbing and handling noise is a result of the EMW's omnidirectional polar pattern. The shelved frequency response features a smooth +6 dB boost between 2 and 15 kHz. This is the standard response for lavaliers worn on the outside of clothing (lapels, jackets, etc).A wide variety of colors and connectors are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version is cocoa and features a 6-pin LEMO connector for use with Audio Limited wireless transmitters.
- Shelved Frequency Response
- The EMW is available in three frequency response types and this version features a shelved frequency response that compensates for reflections lost when mounted on the outside of clothing and fabric. The shelved response is standard for lavalier microphones worn on lapels, jackets, etc.
- Unobtrusive Miniature Design
- The square EMW lavalier is available in a variety of colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin, allowing you to select the version that is best suited for your application.
- Kevlar Cable
- The attached cable is made of durable, break-resistant Kevlar for rigorous use without shorts or wear.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The EMW is credited for providing pristine audio with minimal handling and rubbing noise, due to its omnidirectional polar pattern.
In the Box Countryman EMW Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone with Shelved Frequency Response for Audio Limited Wireless Transmitters (6-Pin LEMO Connector, Cocoa) Storage Case Windscreen 2 x Tie Clips Viper Clip Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Moisture Resistant
- This square, moisture-resistant capsule is ideal for use in humid conditions, on skin, outdoors, etc.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Countryman EMW Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone with Shelved Frequency Response for Audio Limited Wireless Transmitters in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Countryman EMW Specs
| Transducer || Condenser |
| Polar Pattern || Omnidirectional |
| Frequency Response || 20 Hz to 20 kHz |
| Sensitivity || -40 dB re: 1 V/Pascal |
| Equivalent Acoustic Noise || 24 dBA |
| Maximum Input Sound Level || 130 dB SPL @ 1% THD on 48 V Phantom |
| Power Requirements || Phantom: 6 to 50 V @ 4 mA |
Wireless: 1.5 to 24 V 400 μA
| Output Impedance || 600 Ohms balanced for wired operation |
1500 Ohms unbalanced for wireless
| Output Connector || 6-pin LEMO connector for Audio Limited transmitters |
| Cable Length || 5.0' / 1.5 m |
| Dimensions || 0.5 x 0.26" / 12.7 x 6.6 mm |
| Weight || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.0 x 10.0 x 2.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 67 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I'm looking for the manuals of the following equipment:
VU50 wildgame innovation card reader need to know how to find time ,date on videos...
I am looking for a manual for Konus Konuspot - 100...
please forward Crystal 45 user manual to above email address...
pom gear smart pods