User Manual for CyberPower P606 Home Office Surge Protector Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the CyberPower P606 Home Office Surge Protector
- Product category: Power Strips CyberPower
- Brand: CyberPower
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for CyberPower Power Strips
User manual for the CyberPower P606 Home Office Surge Protector contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any CyberPower product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official CyberPower user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a CyberPower product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Designed for consumer electronics, personal computers, phones/faxes/modems, printers, stereos, and more, the P606 Home Office Surge Protector from CyberPower helps prevent spikes in energy caused by storms and electrical power surges. It provides 750 joules of protection, six NEMA 5-15R surge-protected outlets, an input of 125V, a 15A circuit breaker, and a maximum surge current of 60,000A. It features a NEMA 5-15P plug with a 45° offset, EMI/RFI filtration of 150 kHz to 100 MHz, and a 6' integrated power cord.
- Surge Protection
- Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Automatic Shutdown
- Protects connected electronics with the integrated circuit breaker which automatically switches off in the event of an overload that exceeds the model's ability to suppress the signal.
- EMI/RFI Noise Filter
- Maintains clean power for connected equipment by filtering out electromagnetic and radio frequency interference to improve picture and sound quality.
- Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV) Technology
- Allows normal current to pass through the device, while diverting any surges/spikes through the ground circuit, to help safeguard both the connected electronics and the surge suppressor.
- Impact-Resistant Casing
- Helps ensure durability and prolongs the life of the model.
- Connected Equipment Guarantee
- CyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge with a Connected Equipment Guarantee of up to $75,000.
UPC: 649532604562 In the Box CyberPower P606 Home Office Surge Protector Lifetime Connected Equipment Guarantee with up to $75,000 of Coverage Limited Lifetime Product Warranty Table of Contents
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the CyberPower P606 Home Office Surge Protector in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
CyberPower P606 Specs
| Wall Plug Type || NEMA 5-15P (45
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 42 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I need the remote control instructions for the RGB bower tripod ring light.i believe I have the 60" ...
Requesting manual for: Neewer Q3 200Ws 2.4G TTL Flash Strobe 1/8000 HSS Cordless Monolight with 3200mAh Li-ion Battery...
- Slate MR Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - 16GB Memory - AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT 8GB - 480GB SSD + 1TB HDD
Slate MR Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 ...
User Manual for Opteka X-Grip Pro Video Stabilizing Handle...
MOICO Probe Headlamp ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
how to enter product code
Name: William Paulin
Individual Software Anytime Organizer 16
I purchased Anytime Organizer deluxe 16 and have my product code but can now find where to enter it....
Batteries and power supply
Name: Scott nennett
Midland LXT500VP3 22-Channel 2-Way Radios
I was just wanting to know if there is a power cord for these walkie talkies other than the drop-in charger
Can't find the Download link/button for this mouse's PDF Manual?!?
Name: Daniel B. Reid
Logitech MX Ergo Plus Wireless Trackball
I've click many links on other webpages that proclaim it's the link to this site to download the user manual for the 'Logitech MX ERGO Plus Wireless Lazer Trackball Mouse'!?! And I've looked all over this webpage [even zoomed in/ enlarged] for the link to download this manual but...
Name: James Capps
Moultrie A-300 Trail Camera
I need a manual for my Trail Cam. I have a Moultrie Model # MCG 13382 Product name A-300. Can you get me a manual?
Name: stephanie Ann fritz
Vanguard ALTA GH-300T Pistol Grip Ball
Hello, I just purchased the 300T. Is there an attachment to the z6 camera for the pistol grip?