User Manual for CyberPower Smart App Online Series 6 RU Sine Wave Double-Conversion UPS Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the CyberPower Smart App Online Series 6
- Product category: UPS Backup CyberPower
- Brand: CyberPower
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for CyberPower UPS Backup
User manual for the CyberPower Smart App Online Series 6 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any CyberPower product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official CyberPower user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a CyberPower product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Smart App Online Series Sine Wave Double-Conversion UPS from CyberPower is a 6 RU rack/tower uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with Maintenance Bypass Switch. It comprises of one 3 RU power module, one 3 RU battery module, and one HW PDU module. This UPS provides an 8000VA / 7200W sine wave output to mission-critical applications and equipment requiring seamless power protection. The Maintenance Bypass Switch allows you to hot-swap the power module for service or replacement without cutting power to the connected equipment. This unit is generator compatible and delivers consistent 200 to 240 VAC power with zero transfer time. Auto-bypass ensures connected equipment continues to operate seamlessly when an overload or internal fault is detected.The UPS unit features an LCD control panel (extendable with an optional cable), Smart Battery Management (SBM) charging design, Fast Charge Technology, and the energy-saving GreenPower UPS ECO mode. Smart Battery Management uses a three-cycle charging mode to improve battery life while reducing heat being generated. GreenPower UPS ECO mode improves UPS efficiency to 96% and reduces electrical and cooling costs. The model can use the BP240V30ART3U Extended Battery Module (available separately) for expanded runtime and faster restoration of full backup power.
- Data Line Protection
- Prevents power surges that travel through telephone and Ethernet lines from causing damage to electronics.
- Double-Conversion Topology
- Provides consistent and clean power supply, regardless of the condition of incoming power.
- With this technology, the system operates on isolated DC power 100% of the time and has a zero-transfer time because it never needs to switch to battery.
- This double-conversion UPS system is designed for high-end system components, corporate servers, lab equipment, and other sensitive electronic devices.
- Sine Wave Output
- Provides power protection to ENERGY STAR 6.0 systems with Active PFC power supplies.
- Maintenance Bypass Switch
- Allows IT managers to service or replace the UPS without powering down the connected equipment
- An interlock bracket enables the UPS to automatically switch to internal bypass mode, making the hot-swap process easier and quicker to complete
- Extendable LCD Panel
- Displays UPS statuses and customizable operating settings
- 44-setting LCD control panel can be removed and mounted up to 10’ away from the UPS away with a separately available cable
- Users can check UPS status, manage setup and control, and run battery test options
- Status and log menus provide UPS vitals, including input and output voltage levels, battery information, runtime estimates, load information, event and fault logging, and other system information
- Configuration menu offers IT managers the ability to customize the UPS operation
- Multiple Language Options
- LCD Control Panel can be configured in English, Spanish, French, and German for ease of use
- Extended Battery Module (EBM)
- Extends runtime by adding BP240V30ART3U EBMs (available separately).
- Up to ten modules can be added to this UPS unit.
- Fast Charge Technology
- Allows UPS batteries to return to 100% capacity more rapidly by utilizing a built-in charger inside each EBM.
- Restores a complete charge within 5 hours regardless of the number of EBMs.
- Smart Battery Management (SBM)
- Improves and extends the functional life of a UPS battery and reduces excessive heat during work cycles by using a three-cycle charging process
- First cycle charges the battery to full capacity, the second cycle enters float mode, and the final cycle turns the charger off and allows the battery to naturally discharge (rest) until it reaches a set point
- After a slight discharge, the UPS will restart the process, ensuring that runtimes are maintained
- GreenPower UPS ECO Mode
- Improves UPS efficiency up to 95%; saves on electrical and cooling costs.
- Hot-Swappable Batteries
- Eliminate downtime related to UPS power maintenance for continuous power availability.
- Emergency Power Off (EPO)
- Allows the UPS to be shut off in the event of an emergency, when the EPO port is connected to an EPO switch.
- Backfeed Protection
- Prevents the risk of electric shock from any electric current feeding back from the UPS through the input terminals when utility power is lost
- Isolates the UPS and allows service personnel to safely work on the utility power
- Generator Compatible
- Provides stable sine wave output (free of harmonics and distortion) without switching to battery mode when running on generator input power.
- Converter Mode
- Provides the flexibility to set the output frequency, regardless of the input frequency, to match connected equipment by selecting 50 or 60 Hz output on the LCD control panel.
- USB & Serial Connectivity
- Enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features on Windows, Linux, and VMware systems through a HID-compliant USB port and serial port.
- EMI/RFI Filters
- Prevent electromagnetic and radio frequency interference to ensure clean power for connected equipment.
- Audible Alarms
- Identify when the model is running on battery power, overloaded, or has a low battery.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker
- Interrupts an electric current in a circuit when the current becomes too high.
- LED Status Lights
- Indicate power on, line mode, battery mode, bypass mode, fault, and replace battery.
- Rack/Tower Versatility
- Allows for horizontal rack or vertical tower installation.
- PowerPanel Business Edition Software (Included)
- Provides IT professionals with tools for monitoring and managing the UPS and backup power
- Offers remote management functionality
- Connect your computer to the HID-compliant, USB port, or serial port to use the power management features provided by PowerPanel Business Edition software
- Use the separately available RMCARD for remote management
UPC: 649532603770 In the Box CyberPower Smart App Online Series 6 RU Sine Wave Double-Conversion UPS (8000VA / 7200W) USB Device Cable Telephone Cable RS-232 Serial Interface Cable Power Cord PowerPanel Business Edition Software CD 2 x Set of Left & Right Rackmount Rails 4 x Rackmount Ears Mounting Hardware Limited 3-Year Warranty Brochure PDF 237kb Table of Contents
- Connected Equipment Guarantee
- CyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the CyberPower Smart App Online Series 6 RU Sine Wave Double-Conversion UPS in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
CyberPower OL8KRT3UHW Specs
| Total Outlets || 1 x Hardwire Terminal Block |
| SmartSlot Interface || None |
| Coax Protection || None |
| Data Line Protection || RJ11, RJ45 |
| Communications || USB, Serial |
| Emergency Power Off (EPO) Support || Yes |
| Topology || Double Conversion |
| Transfer Time || 0 ms |
| Surge Energy Rating || 2430 Joules |
| Maximum Wattage || 7200 W |
| Nominal Input Voltage || 240 VAC |
| Input Voltage Range || 120 to 280 VAC |
| Input Frequency || 50/60 Hz ± 10 Hz |
| Nominal Output Voltage || 240 VAC |
| Output Voltage Range || 200 to 240 VAC |
| Output Frequency || 60 Hz ± 0.25 Hz (Auto Sensing, Configurable) |
| Load Capacity || 8000 VA |
| Thermal Dissipation || 2283 BTU/Hour |
| Maximum Efficiency || 96% |
| Crest Factor || 3:1 |
| Power Factor Correction || 0.99 |
| Waveform || Sine Wave |
| Capacity || 7200 Wh (9 Ah / 12 V) |
| Chemistry || Lead-Acid |
| Full-Load Runtime || 5.6 Minutes |
| Half-Load Runtime || 13 Minutes |
| Charging Time || 5 Hours |
| User Replaceable || Yes |
| Replacement Battery || RB1290X10 |
| Hot-Swap Support || Yes |
| Operating Temperature || 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C |
| Operating Humidity || 0 to 90% |
| Storage Temperature || -4 to 113°F / -20 to 45°C |
| Storage Humidity || 0 to 95% |
| Noise Level || 55 dBA |
| Certifications || CSA, FCC, RoHS, UL, as per Manufacturer |
| Material of Construction || Steel |
| Rack Form Factor || 6 RU |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 17.0 x 10.5 x 32.2" / 43.2 x 26.7 x 81.8 cm |
| Weight || 229.9 lb / 104.3 kg |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 83 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
You have Manual for
Lumicon Easy Giant Guider Nr. 2111
Bower 6 -In-1 Multipod Selfie Tripod with Smartphone, GoPro Mount, and Rechargeable Wireless Remote, Black...
Nikon ML-L3 release...
Otterbox iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Defender Series Case...
RCA MODEL NUMBER P46924