User Manual for CyberPowerPC Gamer Master Desktop Computer Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the CyberPowerPC Gamer Master Desktop Computer
- Product category: Desktop Computers CyberPowerPC
- Brand: CyberPowerPC
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for CyberPowerPC Desktop Computers
User manual for the CyberPowerPC Gamer Master Desktop Computer contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any CyberPowerPC product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official CyberPowerPC user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a CyberPowerPC product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Gamer Master Desktop Computer from CyberPowerPC is a ready-to-use gaming system with the aesthetics to match. It's powered by a 3.5 GHz AMD Ryzen 3 2200G quad-core processor, 16GB of DDR4 RAM, and integrated AMD Radeon Vega 8 graphics. For additional power, you can install more RAM, up to a max of 32GB, and a dedicated graphics card to play graphically demanding games at high resolutions.
For storage, it's equipped with a 2TB 7200 rpm HDD. If you need more space, you can install additional drives as well as connect external storage solutions using its multiple USB ports. Other integrated features include a Gigabit LAN jack, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, a DVI output, and multiple audio in/out jacks. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Home, and it comes with a USB keyboard and mouse so you can start gaming as soon as possible.
- Gigabit Ethernet & 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- If you're going to play online multiplayer games, you'll need a faster internet connection. This CyberPowerPC desktop computer offers a 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 LAN jack as well as 802.11ac Wi-Fi, so you'll be able to have fast, wired or wireless internet access that is also reliable.
- Included USB Gaming Accessories
- This system comes with a USB gaming keyboard and mouse so you can start as soon as you set up your computer. All you need is a monitor (sold separately).
- Solid Build
- This system is housed in a CyberPowerPC X-Mirage mid-tower gaming case and has a 450W power supply. Moreover, the case has a tempered glass side panel, so you can show off its internal hardware.
Windows 10 Home
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
UPC: 811842055918 In the Box CyberPowerPC Gamer Master Desktop Computer Power Cable USB Keyboard & Mouse Limited 1-Year Warranty Lifetime Toll Free Tech Support Services Table of Contents
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the CyberPowerPC Gamer Master Desktop Computer in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
CyberPowerPC GMA530 Specs
| Operating System || Windows 10 Home (64-Bit) |
| CPU Socket || AM4 |
| CPU || 3.5 GHz AMD Ryzen 3 2200G Quad-Core |
| Maximum Boost Speed || 3.7 GHz |
| L3 Cache || 4 MB |
| Memory Type || DDR4 |
| Total Installed Memory || 16 GB |
| Memory Configuration || 2 x 8 GB (User-Replaceable) |
| Maximum Memory Capacity || 32 GB |
| Memory Slot Type || 288-Pin DIMM |
| Available Memory Slots || None |
| Buffered Memory || No |
| ECC Memory || No |
| Graphics Type || Integrated |
| GPU || AMD Radeon Vega 8 |
| Total Drive Bays || 1 x 5.25" (External) |
2 x 2.5" (Internal)
2 x 3.5" (Internal)
| SSD Slots || 1 x M.2 (Available) |
| Hard Disk Storage || 1 x 2 TB 3.5" SATA (7200 rpm) |
| PCI Expansion || 1 x PCIe x16 |
1 x PCIe x1
| Optical Drive || None |
| Ports || 1 x PS/2 |
4 x USB Type-A (USB 2.0)
5 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
| Display || 1 x DVI-D This represents the graphics card's minimum number of ports. Connectivity may vary depending on manufacturer stock at time of production. |
| Audio || 3 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Line Output |
| Media Card Slots || None |
| Ethernet || 1 x RJ45 (Gigabit) |
| Wi-Fi || Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) |
| Keyboard || Full-Size Keyboard |
| Pointing Device || USB Mouse |
| Power Supply || 450 W |
| Dimensions || 8 x 18.5 x 17.3" / 203.2 x 469.9 x 439.4 mm |
| Weight || 32 lb / 14.5 kg |
| Package Weight || 28.3 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 22.0 x 21.0 x 12.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 26 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Cyberpowerpc Model C series ET 8830-1084...
Polaroid Blue speaker manual for BTS10W...
LG SL8YG 440W 3.1.2-Channel Soundbar System...
BOOST↑CHARGE™ Power Bank F7...
BESPECO CLAMP SX (40919)...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
HP Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 800
Bravo, magnificent idea and is duly
Name: Rhonda K Gregoire
Fitbit Versa Fitness Watch Special Edition
My Fitbit will not stay charged it only last 6hrs when fully charged...
Name: w456j4w6/h:thj53i34ti563asf 142
FabFilter Pro-Q 3 - EQ Plug-In
w456j4w6/ h:thj53i34ti563asf 5453...
Name: Marcelo J Sigliani
Vine TJ-610 Wi-Fi Touchscreen Thermostat
when the power went out the screen went blank and I can't control the ac...
bose will not power up
Name: george milne
Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System
switch my tv off and usual the bose switches off its self went to switch on the bose and it is not coming on checked power supply getting 20vdc at the bose inlet plug changed batteries on the remote still not coming on....