User Manual for CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme Desktop Computer Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme Desktop Computer
- Product category: Desktop Computers CyberPowerPC
- Brand: CyberPowerPC
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for CyberPowerPC Desktop Computers
User manual for the CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme Desktop Computer contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any CyberPowerPC product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official CyberPowerPC user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a CyberPowerPC product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Gamer Xtreme Desktop Computer from CyberPowerPC is a ready-to-use, custom-built gaming desktop with the performance and aesthetics to match. Powered by a 3.7 GHz Intel Core i5-9600K six-core processor, 16GB of DDR4 RAM, and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti graphics card, this system is capable of handling everyday tasks and playing graphically demanding games. To increase its performance even more, you can replace the pre-installed RAM modules and add 16GB ones for a max capacity of 64GB.
For storage, it's equipped with a 240GB SSD and a 1TB 7200 rpm HDD. If you need more space, you can install additional storage drives or connect external storage solutions using its multiple USB ports. Other integrated features include a Gigabit LAN jack, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, DVI, HDMI, and DisplayPort outputs, and multiple audio in/out jacks. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Home, and it comes with a USB gaming keyboard and mouse so you can get started as soon as possible.
- Solid Build
- This system is housed in a Thermaltake Core G21 mid-tower case, which features a tempered glass side panel and custom RGB lighting, and has a 600W power supply.
- Gigabit Ethernet & 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- If you're going to play online multiplayer games, you'll need a faster internet connection. This CyberPowerPC desktop computer offers a 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 LAN jack as well as 802.11ac Wi-Fi, so you'll be able to have fast wired or wireless internet access that is also reliable.
- Included USB Gaming Accessories
- This system comes with a USB RGB gaming keyboard and mouse so you can start gaming as soon as you set up your computer. All you need is a monitor (sold separately).
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana, can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
In the Box CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme Desktop Computer Power Cable USB Keyboard & Mouse Limited 1-Year Warranty Lifetime Toll-Free Tech Support Services Table of Contents
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme Desktop Computer in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
CyberPowerPC GXI11140CPG Specs
| Maximum Boost Speed || 4.6 GHz |
| L3 Cache || 9 MB |
| Total Installed Memory || 16 GB |
| Maximum Memory Capacity || 64 GB |
| Onboard Memory || None |
| Available Memory Slots || 2 |
| Memory Slot Type || 288-Pin DIMM |
| Buffered Memory || No |
| ECC Memory || No |
| Graphics Type || Dedicated |
| Optical Drive || None |
| PCI Expansion || 1 x PCIe x16 |
2 x PCIe x1
| Operating System || Windows 10 Home (64-Bit) |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 01 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme Desktop Computer
|Date: 24.09.2020 19:39:22||Name: Vladimir|
|Hi. I just bought a pc but I can't find a way to connect my headphones and let the microphone be heard, I have put it in the front and in the back connection but nothing, any advice?|
|Subject: using nvidia for speed|
|Date: 29.08.2020 05:57:55||Name: James Stewart|
|How do you utilize nvidia for speed when converting a video ?|
Post a new topic / query / comment: