User Manual for D-Link DAP-1325 N300 2.4 GHz Wireless Range Extender Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the D-Link DAP-1325 N300 2.4 GHz Wireless
- Product category: Wireless Range Extenders D-Link
- Brand: D-Link
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for D-Link Wireless Range Extenders
User manual for the D-Link DAP-1325 N300 2.4 GHz Wireless contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any D-Link product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official D-Link user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a D-Link product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Simply plug in the DAP-1325 N300 2.4 GHz Wireless Range Extender from D-Link to extend the reach of your existing Wi-Fi network. This range extender supports the 802.11n wireless networking standard and operates on the 2.4 GHz frequency providing data transfer rates of up to 300 Mb/s.
If a wired connection is what you desire, the DAP-1325 also comes equipped with a single Fast Ethernet port to connect Ethernet-enabled devices to the network. On the outside of the device, you will find dual external antennas for improved reception and greater wireless coverage.
Configuration is simple thanks to the built-in setup wizard and WPS button. In addition to the simplified setup process, this range extender also supports the QRS Mobile app available for both iOS and Android devices.
- Extend Your Wireless Network
- Increase the coverage of your home wireless network with the easy-to-use DAP-1325 N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender. N300 technology helps to extend wireless range in your home or office and also provides backward compatibility with older wireless devices in your network, allowing you to enjoy a fast, reliable wireless connection. Alternatively, use the built-in Fast Ethernet port and your home's existing wired Ethernet cabling to extend wireless coverage without worrying about signal strength.
- Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
- Setting up the N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender is simple. Just use the one-touch configuration function by pushing the WPS push-button on the DAP-1325 and on the router or AP you want to extend, and the DAP-1325 will automatically configure itself for you. Alternatively, you can use the supported QRS Mobile app on your iOS or Android mobile device to set up the DAP-1325 easily without needing a computer. The N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender even includes a built-in setup wizard that lets you configure it both wired and wirelessly with a PC or mobile device.
UPC: 790069433498 In the Box D-Link DAP-1325 N300 2.4 GHz Wireless Range Extender Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Compact, Convenient Design
- The DAP-1325's compact design and intuitive setup makes it ideal for use at home or in a small office. Simply plug it in and use the bright signal indicator LED to find the best location to extend your network. Its diminutive wall-plug design saves you the hassle of dealing with a power cord and its sleek, unobtrusive appearance blends easily into the décor of any home or office.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the D-Link DAP-1325 N300 2.4 GHz Wireless Range Extender in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
D-Link N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender Specs
| Device Interfaces || 802.11n/g wireless LAN |
10/100 Fast Ethernet port
| LEDs || Status/WPS |
3-segment Wi-Fi signal strength indicator
| Standards || IEEE 802.11n |
| Antennas || 2 x external antennas |
| Wireless Security || Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2) |
| Device Management || Supports QRS Mobile app for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android mobile devices |
| Power || Input: 110 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz |
| Temperature & Humidity || Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C |
Storage Temperature: -4 to 158°F / -20 to 70°C
Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5 to 90% non-condensing
| Certifications || FCC |
| Dimensions || 3.85 x 2.00 x 1.91" / 97.9 x 50.7 x 48.7 mm |
| Weight || 3.42 oz / 97 g |
| Package Weight || 0.6 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.5 x 4.2 x 3.8" |
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 94 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to D-Link DAP-1325 N300 2.4 GHz Wireless Range Extender
|Subject: information |
|Date: 22.07.2021 05:51:55||Name: Clémance Oasis|
|information sure vos produit et Entreprise Tel:418-873-2191|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Samsung Q60 65" Class HDR 4K...
Aduro uogrip road series dashcam DVC 100 DVR Road Dash video camcorder...
Instructional manual for Monfrotto ball tripod head # 496RC2...
PDP by DW Encore Complete 5-piece Drum Set with chrome hardware and cymbals Azure Blue...