User Manual for Da-Lite 24836V Curved Multi Format Imager 45 x 108" Fixed Frame Screen Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Da-Lite 24836V Curved Multi Format Imager
- Product category: Masking Electric Screens Da-Lite
- Brand: Da-Lite
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Da-Lite Masking Electric Screens
User manual for the Da-Lite 24836V Curved Multi Format Imager contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Da-Lite product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Da-Lite user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Da-Lite product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Bring the cinematic experience to your home with the 120 V 24836V Curved Multi Format Imager 45 x 108" Fixed Frame Screen from Da-Lite. Its curved shape promotes an immersive viewing experience.
- HD Progressive 1.3 Screen Surface
- Ideal for applications where projector brightness and screen size require an increase in gain, the white surface offers high-fidelity color reproduction, and allows for more flexibility with ambient light conditions. This surface works for video as well as charts and graphs in a corporate setting. Cone 150° Gain: 1.3
- Cropping Adjustments
- Cropping adjustments allow you to crop the screen to the ideal aspect ratio to match the source image. Cropping adjustments can be engaged together or independently to change the factory preset stops for customization. This screen features the following formats:
- CinemaScope 2.40:1: 117" diagonal
- CinemaScope 2.35:1: 115" diagonal
- Letterbox 1.85:1: 95" diagonal
- HDTV (16:9): 92" diagonal
- NTSC (4:3): 75" diagonal
UPC: 717068375390 In the Box Da-Lite 24836V Curved Multi Format Imager 45 x 108" Fixed Frame Screen (120 V) Limited 5-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Standard Pro-Trim Finish
- Pro-Trim finish comes standard. It helps absorb light surrounding the viewing area for enhanced contrast
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Da-Lite 24836V Curved Multi Format Imager 45 x 108" Fixed Frame Screen in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Da-Lite 24836V Specs
| Series || Curved Multi Format Imager |
| Front/Rear Projection || Front |
| Aspect Ratio || 2.40:1 |
| Style || Frame |
| Motorized || Yes |
| Viewing Area || 45.0 x 108.0" / 114.3 x 274.3 cm |
| Diagonal || 45.0" / 114.3 cm |
| Finish Name || HD Progressive 1.3 |
| Gain || 1.3 |
| Viewing Angle || 150 degrees |
| Masking || All four sides |
| Black Backing || Yes |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 35 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
LG Xboom 700w...
LG Xboom 700w...
Sennheiser cardioid ME64 microphone...
Bytech Bluetooth speaker....
Riviera RC Falcon Hexacopter Drone with wi-fi fpv camera manual...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Will Taylor
COAST HX5R Rechargeable Pure Beam Focusing
I need this mannal ...
I can’t connect in pure stereo with my IPhone 11promax
Name: Ferdinamdo Pacelli
Fostex TM2 True Wireless Stereo In-Ear
Hello , i tried everything but always. Connect one side and the other side then pair with the other side .
I purchesed the Tm 2 at Audio 46 and they could not help me
Also i can’t understand how to answear phone calls
Name: Robert Hamman
xFold rigs SPY X8 Octocopter
Please provide operation and assembly manual for X-Fold drone....
Only 1 mic is working
Name: Jeni Moore
Tourtek GP15a 2-Way Active PA Speaker
Just bought this last night, along with 2 new mics. Only 1 mic has noise the 2nd mic plugged in and no noise. Any ideas or should I just return it?...
Name: Tim Holmes
Meopta MeoRed 30 Reflex Sight
Hello. I have bought a Meopta Meored 30. Serial number is 170437..
Can you give me an instruction manual , or point me towards an online manual.
I am in UK.