User Manual for Da-Lite Floor Lectern, 32" Multi-Media - The Providence - No Sound - Medium Oak Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Da-Lite Floor Lectern, 32" Multi-Media -
- Product category: Lecterns & Podiums Da-Lite
- Brand: Da-Lite
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Da-Lite Lecterns & Podiums
User manual for the Da-Lite Floor Lectern, 32" Multi-Media - contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Da-Lite product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Da-Lite user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Da-Lite product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Providence Lectern features a clean, modern design with 1/4" reveals that accent the basic lines of this beautiful series.
- Floor models are available in a 25", 32" and a 42" special needs model with electric height adjustment
- Available in floor, stacking multi-media and table top models
- All offer an over-size reading surface that holds a three ring binder, heavy duty industrial casters for easy mobility and 25" and 32" models offer a spacious storage shelf
- 25" Stacking model converts from a full size floor lectern to a table top model with its own matching projection stand with built-in electrical receptacle and casters
- 25" Table top model sits on any surface yet performs like a full-size floor model
Table of Contents
- All models (except 42" special needs, which does not include reading light) incorporate a high intensity reading light and LED digital clock/timer with countdown capability
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Da-Lite Floor Lectern, 32" Multi-Media - The Providence - No Sound - Medium Oak in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Da-Lite 94990MOV Specs
| Package Weight || 250.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 57.0 x 28.0 x 28.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 36 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
JBL Extreme 2 Portable Bluetooth speaker...
Ashley Samson 6 audio mixer...
polkaudio rti a7 owner manual needed
gamekeeper 20MP scouting camera by covert. SN: W19050004071, 52 degree field of view, 442 no glow leds 100 ft. flash range. We lost the manual and n...
Polaroid 16MP Waterproof Camera...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
User guide manual of CC3500E
Name: Arnie Guillermo
Logitech GROUP Videoconferencing System
Can you send me at pdf file of the above subject?
Elevation adjustment on a Ncstar shooting low
Name: John hanna
NcSTAR 3-9x42 Mark III Tactical Generation
My 3-9x42 Ncstar on my ar15 shoots 1inch low at 5 yards. I removed the adapter to lower the scope but getting same results. This my first Ncstar so I’m wondering if maybe something is wrong with it. My other scopes are Nixons on a 30-06 and 308.
Your help would be appreciated...
iLuv Morning Call 5 Qi Alarm
Buenas tardes, encantado de saludarte. Soy Jose
Quería escribirte porque me ha parecido interesante comentar contigo la posibilidad de que tu negocio aparezca cada mes en periódicos digitales como noticia para posicionar en los primeros lugares de internet, es decir, con artí...
SEVENSTAR AR-5000 user manual
Name: Viktor Li
Sevenstar AR-5000 Automatic Voltage Regulator
I ask you to send the user manual to e -mail. Respectfully to your business....
iLuv Morning Call 5 Qi Alarm
Idk how to put my clock into standby mode after it has already been used before. This clock has been sitting around and I’ve decided to use it....