User Manual for Dell 13.3" XPS 13 9370 Multi-Touch Laptop Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Dell 13.3" XPS 13 9370 Multi-Touch
- Product category: Notebooks Dell
- Brand: Dell
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Dell Notebooks
User manual for the Dell 13.3" XPS 13 9370 Multi-Touch contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Dell product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Dell user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Dell product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Experience the InfinityEdge display with the Dell 13.3" XPS 13 9370 Multi-Touch Laptop. The InfinityEdge display features 4mm bezels for an 80.7% screen-to-body ratio. The screen has a UHD 4K 3840 x 2160 resolution and has multi-touch support. The screen also supports 100% sRGB color and has a 1500:1 contrast ratio. The system is powered by an 8th Gen Coffee Lake 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7-8550U quad-core processor. It also has 16GB of LPDDR3 RAM, a 1TB solid-state drive, an SD card reader, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, a 720p front-facing webcam, Thunderbolt 3, and USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C. Windows 10 Home (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
Dell XPS 13 9370
- 8th Gen Coffee Lake Intel Core i7 Performance
- This Dell XPS 13 houses an 8th Gen Coffee Lake Intel Core i7-8550U processor. Its quad cores can reach a stock speed of 1.8 GHz and can be boosted to 4.0 GHz.
- 13.3" InfinityEdge Display
- The 13.3" InfinityEdge display features bezels that are just 4mm wide for an 80.7% screen-to-body ratio. The screen has a UHD 4K 3840 x 2160 resolution and has multi-touch support.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect two 4K displays simultaneously. Additionally, you can daisy chain up to six devices from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Killer Wireless
- Killer 1435 Wireless AC provides you with strong and reliable Wi-Fi connectivity for a smooth user experience. It automatically detects, classifies, and prioritizes network traffic so that more important data and tasks have more bandwidth over less urgent applications. It also delivers critical packets immediately, eliminating unnecessary latency and lag.
- The case is made of CNC machined aluminum with a black carbon fiber palm rest.
- The touchpad features a seamless glass integrated button.
Windows 10 Home
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Laptop, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
In the Box Dell 13.3" XPS 13 9370 Multi-Touch Laptop Power Adapter Lithium-Ion Battery Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Dell 13.3" XPS 13 9370 Multi-Touch Laptop in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Dell 13.3" XPS 13 9370 Multi-Touch Laptop can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Dell XPS 13 9370 Specs
| Processor || Intel Core i7-8550U Quad-Core |
| Base Clock Speed || 1.8 GHz |
| Maximum Boost Speed || 4.0 GHz |
| Total Installed Memory || 16 GB |
| Memory Type || LPDDR3 SDRAM |
| Memory Speed || 2133 MHz |
| Memory Slot Type || 204-Pin SO-DIMM |
| Buffered Memory || No |
| ECC Memory || No |
| Graphics Type || Integrated |
| GPU || Intel UHD Graphics 620 |
| Panel Type || IPS |
| Size || 13.3" |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Native Resolution || 3840 x 2160 |
| Touchscreen || Yes |
| Finish || Matte |
| Maximum Brightness || 400 cd/m2 |
| Total Installed Capacity || 1 TB |
| Solid State Storage || 1 x 1 TB M.2 PCIe |
| Optical Drive || None |
| Ports || 2 x Thunderbolt 3 via USB Type-C |
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C
| Display || 3 x DisplayPort via Type-C |
| Audio || 2 x Integrated Speaker |
2 x Integrated Microphone
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone Output
| Media Card Slots || SD |
| Network || None |
| Modem || None |
| Wi-Fi || Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz) |
| MU-MIMO Support || 2 x 2 |
| Bluetooth || Yes |
| Mobile Broadband || None |
| GPS || None |
| NFC || None |
| Webcam || User-Facing: 720p |
| Battery Chemistry || Lithium-Ion |
| Watt Hours / Type || 52 Wh |
| Power Requirements || 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz |
| Operating System || Windows 10 Home (64-Bit) |
| Security || Kensington Lock Slot |
| Keyboard || Standard Notebook Keyboard (Backlight, Chiclet Style) |
| Pointing Device || TouchPad |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 11.9 x 0.3 x 7.8" / 30.2 x 0.8 x 19.8 cm |
| Weight || 2.67 lb / 1.21 kg |
| Package Weight || 5.35 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 17.75 x 11.5 x 3.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 92 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Brunton Solar Roll 14...
Adonit dash 3...
Anker (qualcomm) quick charge 2.0 instruction manual or owners manual...
BY-AU-BE-704-BK 7030 BYTECH WIRELESS EAR BUDS USER MANUAL...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Theresa williams
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Inkjet
How do I use the printer after I have canceled my insta-ink subscription? When I try to print it says “cartridge cannot be used until printer is enrolled in HP Instant Ink”. ...
Stylus not charging
Name: Kok-Thong Tan
Adonit Dash 3 Stylus
Hi, I don't see red light while charging and even though I left it there for an hour. Could it be the battery issue of the stylus?...
how do I turn on night vision and the other 5 day light settings
Name: Lawrence Taylor
SIG SAUER Romeo5 Compact Red Dot
Can someone tell how to turn them on ...
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
I hooked up the roku and it comes to a screen requesting to set up network, so i hit that and it goes to a blue screen and feezes...
roku ultra wont set up or update
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
When I set up the roku ultra. it goes to a screen for set up network and when I hot that Icon, it goes to a blue screen and freezes...