User Manual for Dell 14" Inspiron 14 5000 Series Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Laptop Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Dell 14" Inspiron 14 5000 Series
- Product category: Notebooks Dell
- Brand: Dell
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Dell Notebooks
User manual for the Dell 14" Inspiron 14 5000 Series contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Dell product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Dell user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Dell product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Basic Laptops With a convertible design, the 14" Inspiron 14 5000 Series Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Laptop from Dell allows you to switch between four different modes, including Tent, Stand, Laptop, and Tablet Mode. Furthermore, the Inspiron 14 5000 is designed to be ultraportable at 0.8" thin and 4.2 lb. Moreover, this system is powered by a 2.1 GHz Intel Core i3-8145U dual-core processor. It also has 8GB of 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM and a 256GB M.2 PCIe solid-state drive for all your multitasking and storage needs.
In term of visuals, Dell has equipped the Inspiron 14 5000 with an HD 1366 x 768 resolution display. The display also features touch support, so you'll be able to utilize the multi-touch gestures incorporated into Windows 10. You can swipe, tap, and resize apps at your preference. If you need to extend or mirror your display, the Inspiron 14 5000 has a single HDMI port. Additionally, this laptop has integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 chipset for crisp imagery.
For connectivity, the Inspiron 14 5000 houses two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports (one with PowerShare), a single USB 2.0 Type-A port, a built-in SD/SDHC/SDXC card reader, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Bluetooth 4.1, an integrated 720p webcam, dual integrated microphones, and stereo speakers that are driven by MaxxAudio. Included with this system are a power cord and 45W AC adapter that operates using a 3-cell, 42Wh battery.
Windows 10 Home is the installed operating system. Windows 10 Home improves the user experience of Windows with several additions and changes. Cortana, Microsoft's digital assistant, is integrated into Windows 10 and is available to answer questions with information gathered from both your system and the internet. Microsoft Edge replaces Internet Explorer, and the Windows Store is now unified to include apps for PCs, tablets, and phones, which can now take advantage of the Windows Continuum feature. Xbox One streaming and integration for supported games are also included.
Windows 10 Home
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the Internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
UPC: 884116313083 In the Box Dell 14" Inspiron 14 5000 Series Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Laptop 45W AC Adapter US Power Cord Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Dell 14" Inspiron 14 5000 Series Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Laptop in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Dell 14 5000 Specs
| Operating System || Windows 10 Home (64-Bit) |
| CPU || 2.1 GHz Intel Core i3-8145U Dual-Core |
| Maximum Boost Speed || 3.9 GHz |
| L3 Cache || 4 MB |
| Memory Type || 2666 MHz DDR4 |
| Total Installed Memory || 8 GB |
| Maximum Memory Capacity || 16 GB |
| Memory Slot Type || 260-Pin SO-DIMM |
| Buffered Memory || No |
| ECC Memory || No |
| Graphics Type || Integrated |
| GPU || Intel HD Graphics 620 |
| Panel Type || IPS |
| Size || 14" |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Resolution || 1366 x 768 |
| Touchscreen || Yes |
| Total Drive Bays || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| SSD Slots || 1 x M.2 PCIe |
| Total Installed Capacity || 256 GB |
| Solid State Storage || 1 x 256 GB M.2 PCIe |
| Optical Drive || None |
| Ports || 2 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 Gen 1) |
1 x USB Type-A (USB 2.0)
| Display || 1 x HDMI |
| Audio || 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Input/Output |
| Built-In Speakers || Yes |
| Built-In Microphones || Yes |
| Media Card Slots || 1 x SDXC |
| Ethernet || None |
| Wi-Fi || Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Single-Band (2.4 GHz) |
| MU-MIMO Support || 1 x 1 |
| Bluetooth || 4.1 |
| GPS || None |
| NFC || None |
| Webcam || User-Facing: 720p |
| Watt Hours / Type || 42 Wh |
| Cells || 3 |
| Keyboard || Notebook Keyboard with Backlight |
| Pointing Device || TouchPad |
| Power Supply || 45 W |
| Dimensions || 13.2 x 9.1 x 0.8" / 335.28 x 231.14 x 20.32 mm |
| Weight || 4.2 lb / 1.9 kg |
| Package Weight || 5.375 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 15.3 x 13.9 x 3.1" |
Rating20% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 07 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Dell 14" Inspiron 14 5000 Series Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Laptop
|Subject: cambio de almacenamiento solido|
|Date: 18.04.2021 18:56:29||Name: Rudy Fuentes|
|para poderle colocar un tera de disco solido tengo que tener los drives de instalacion donde los puedo conseguir o como los puedo obtener de la computadora antes de hacer el cambio|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Manual for Radio Shack 900MHz wireless phone Catalog No. 43-3533...
Samsung HT-J5500W home theater...
Acer Aspire TC Desktop TC-895 core i5 black 1tb ssd DG.BEZEK.001...
Yorkville y253 ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Klipsch Reference Theater Pack 5.1 System
i can't download manual and you didn't include a paper copy you cheap so and so's... subwoofer not working...
Apple Magic Wireless Keyboard with Numeric
some questuons about you!...
Name: Tim Collins
Swarovski 4-12x50 Z3 Riflescope
I have a Z3 3-9x36mm and noticed the turret dials will lift out slightly.
Is this on purpose in order to reset the elevation and windage dials to zero once sighted in, or are they defective? Thanks....
Speaker isn’t working
Name: Malcolm Seguin
ION Audio Block Party Ultra 120W
The other day i was playing music on the speaker, fully charged and the music suddenly stopped. I can’t figure out the issue. Can you help me look at it. It may be a wire that has disconnected...
Manual ik media t racks 5
IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 Mixing and
Buenos días quería saber si es posible quebme faciliten ese manual por favor...