User Manual for Dell 15.6" Inspiron 15 3000 Series Laptop Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Dell 15.6" Inspiron 15 3000 Series
- Product category: Notebooks Dell
- Brand: Dell
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Dell Notebooks
User manual for the Dell 15.6" Inspiron 15 3000 Series contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Dell product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Dell user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Dell product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The black 15.6" Inspiron 15 3000 Series Laptop from Dell is powered by a 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-7200U Dual-Core processor that allows you to run multiple applications simultaneously. The processor also features a boost speed of up to 3.1 GHz and the system's 8GB of DDR4 RAM allows the computer to quickly access frequently-used files and programs, as well as help to ensure efficient multitasking. The memory may also be upgraded to 16GB.
The 15.6" LED-backlit display features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio. This is also the standard for HDTVs and the system's native resolution allows for native 1080p high-definition video playback with minimal upscaling. The integrated Intel HD Graphics 620 delivers a sharp, clear picture and you'll also be able to output video to an external display using the built-in HDMI 1.4a port.
For connecting to the Internet this notebook is equipped with 802.11ac Wi-Fi and a 10/100 Fast Ethernet port. External peripherals, such as additional storage, optical drivers, printers, and more may be connected using the two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports and one USB 2.0 Type-A port. Additional compatible peripherals, such as keyboards, mice, and headsets may be paired using Bluetooth technology.
For long term storage of your files, the Inspiron 15 features a 1TB 5400 rpm SATA 2.5" hard drive. Whether you are listening to music, watching a movie, or playing a game, the dual integrated stereo speakers feature MaxxAudio and offer high quality sound. There is also an built-in 720p webcam and microphone that allow you to engage in face-to-face conversations using Skype or other software, as well as a 3-in-1 media card reader that supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards.
The 15.6" Inspiron 15 3000 Laptop includes a 4-cell / 40Wh Lithium-ion battery and an AC adapter. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Home (64-bit).
Dell Inspiron 15 3000
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Network connectivity is achieved using 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
- The Inspiron 15 3000 is equipped with USB 3.0 Type-A that operates at speeds up to 5 Gb/s and can be used to connect USB-compatible peripherals to your system, such as external storage, optical drives, printers, memory card readers, and more. It also has USB 2.0 which operates at speeds up to 480 Mb/s.
- Bluetooth-compatible peripherals, such as keyboards, mice, headsets, and more may be paired using Bluetooth technology
- 3-in-1 Media Card Reader
- The 3-in-1 media card reader supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards
Windows 10 Home
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Laptop, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With it, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well
In the Box Dell 15.6" Inspiron 15 3000 Series Laptop (Black) AC Adapter 4-cell / 40Wh Lithium-ion Battery Limited 1-Year Retail Mail-In Service Warranty Table of Contents
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Dell 15.6" Inspiron 15 3000 Series Laptop in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Specs
| Processor || Intel Core i5-7200U Dual-Core |
| Base Clock Speed || 2.5 GHz |
| Maximum Boost Speed || 3.1 GHz |
| Total Installed Memory || 8 GB |
| Maximum Memory Capacity || 16 GB |
| Memory Type || DDR4 SDRAM |
| Available Memory Slots || 1 |
| Memory Slot Type || 260-Pin SO-DIMM |
| Graphics Type || Integrated |
| GPU || Intel HD Graphics 620 |
| Panel Type || LCD |
| Size || 15.6" |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Resolution || 1920 x 1080 |
| Touchscreen || No |
| Viewing Angle (H x V) || 80 x 40° |
| Available Slots || None |
| Total Installed Capacity || 1 TB |
| Hard Disk Storage || 1 x 1 TB 2.5" SATA (5400 rpm) |
| Optical Drive || Tray-Load SuperMulti DVD Burner |
| Ports || 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A |
1 x USB 2.0 Type-A
| Display || 1 x HDMI 1.4 |
| Audio || 2 x Integrated Speaker |
1 x Integrated Microphone
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
| Media Card Slots || SD/SDHC/SDXC |
| Network || 1 x 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet (RJ45) |
| Wi-Fi || Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz) |
| MU-MIMO Support || 2 x 2 |
| Bluetooth || Yes |
| Mobile Broadband || None |
| GPS || None |
| NFC || None |
| Webcam || User-Facing: 720p |
| Battery Chemistry || Lithium-Ion |
| Watt Hours / Type || 40 Wh |
| Cells || 4 |
| Output Voltage || 14.8 VDC |
| Power Requirements || 120-230 VAC, 50-60 Hz |
| Power Supply || x 45 W |
| Operating System || Windows 10 Home (64-Bit) |
| Security || Kensington Lock Slot, Accepts 3rd Party Security Lock Devices |
| Keyboard || Standard Notebook Keyboard |
| Pointing Device || TouchPad |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 15.0 x 0.9 x 10.2" / 38.1 x 2.3 x 25.9 cm |
| Weight || 5.07 lb / 2.30 kg |
| Package Weight || 7.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 19.0 x 13.5 x 3.0" |
Rating86% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 22 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Dell 15.6" Inspiron 15 3000 Series Laptop
|Subject: Need parts|
|Date: 20.04.2021 19:08:57||Name: Gwendolyn Samuel|
My laptop fell and the place where the power cord is attached is broken. What is the name of that part? Can I order it and what is the cost? My number is 678-362-8770.
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
MPM 1000 ...
Paramount Zxn 006bt user manual ...
ZAGG Cover-fit N12PKZKCF
Deka synchro hp platform...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Venture 30 cable
Name: Neil Razdan
GOAL ZERO Venture 30 Solar USB
I bought the Venture 30 and the Nomad 7 together 6-7 years ago. Couple of things I am trying to figure out. I somehow, packed the Venture30 away and forgot where I put it. For 3-4 years. One day I found it once again, and tried to charge it. It took couple of days to charge of t...
Problem with wheels
Name: Terry Noxel
Ruxxac Business XL Hand Cart
The wheels on the cart got turned backwards (sideways) and I cannot get them back on the right side of the platform. Is there a way for me to take the wheels off and then reinstall them in the proper position?...
Kasa camera login Process
Name: Kasa camera login
TP-Link Kasa Spot 1080p Security Camera
Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog....
Name: yehuda hashai
Leica SF 64 Flash
Manuel instucion leica Sf64...
Name: Jason Scott
JBL PartyBox 300 Bluetooth Speaker
Is there a way to connect the partybox 300 via Bluetooth with my Uconnect sound system in my Jeep? I know the Partybox can connect to another partybox but not sure the best way to connect it to another Bluetooth speaker or to my car stereo...