User Manual for Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer
- Product category: Desktop Computers Dell
- Brand: Dell
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Dell Desktop Computers
User manual for the Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Dell product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Dell user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Dell product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Designed for home, small offices, and families in need of a multimedia hub, the Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer from Dell is powered by a 3.0 GHz Intel Core i5-7400 Quad-Core processor. If you need more power, the system can be overclocked to 3.5 GHz using Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. The 8GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM helps to ensure smooth multitasking and also allows the computer to quickly access frequently-used files and programs. The current memory configuration is 1 x 8GB, which can be expanded to 16GB using one 8GB module in each of the 288-pin DIMM slots.
For long term storage of your files, the Inspiron 3668 is equipped with a 1TB 7200 rpm SATA III hard drive. If you want to add external storage, optical drives, memory card readers, printers and more, the Inspiron 3668 offers two USB 3.0 Type-A ports and four USB 2.0 Type-A ports. Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi are built-in for wired and wireless networking, and Bluetooth 4.0 technology will also allow you to connect additional compatible peripherals.
So that content from memory cards may be accessed, a 5-in-1 card reader supports SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC, and MMC+ cards and lets users download content from their digital camera. Using the 9.5mm DVD±RW, you'll be able to read from and write to optical media. Integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 delivers a sharp, clear picture, and you'll be able to connect external displays using the integrated HDMI and VGA ports. Using the available 3.5mm audio jacks and Wave MaxxAudio Pro, you'll be able to output 5.1-channel surround sound.
The Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer includes a USB keyboard, a USB mouse, and a power cord. It operates using a 240W power supply that runs using 100-240 VAC at 50-60 Hz. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Home (64-bit).
- PCIe Slots
- Internal expansion can be accomplished using the one PCIe x16 slot and two PCIe x1 slots.
Windows 10 Home
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
UPC: 884116256168 In the Box Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer KB216 Multimedia Keyboard ecxfxzxbfb USB Mouse Power Cord Limited 1-Year Warranty User Manual PDF 1mb Table of Contents
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Dell 3668 Specs
| Operating System || Windows 10 Home (64-Bit) |
| Maximum Boost Speed || 3.5 GHz |
| L3 Cache || 6 MB |
| Total Installed Memory || 8 GB |
| Maximum Memory Capacity || 16 GB |
| Memory Slot Type || 288-Pin DIMM |
| Available Memory Slots || 1 |
| Graphics Type || Integrated |
| PCI Expansion || 1 x PCIe x16 |
2 x PCIe x1
| Optical Drive || Tray-Load SuperMulti DVD Burner |
| Package Weight || 18.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 19.4 x 15.5 x 13.3" |
Rating86% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 94 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer
|Subject: what version of pcie x16 does my inspiron 3668 have|
|Date: 02.12.2022 23:02:05||Name: James Robert Rhodes|
|been trying to find what version PCIe my computer has no help from dell product page. been thinking about adding a graphics card and need to know this.|
|Subject: where to plug in phone|
|Date: 28.11.2022 15:15:13||Name: charlene vogrig|
|I have a dell inspiration 3668 tower want to plug in my cell phone where do i plug it in on back of tower. Want to send pictures for sale items|
|Subject: Logging in|
|Date: 30.11.2020 02:00:17||Name: William|
|My inspiron 3668 is having issues letting me log inl. Saying the password i use daily to log in isnt the correct one.|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
My Polaroid Camera has no identifying model number but at the bottom, has an engraved tag C EFC, is blue ion color and came with a silicone cover.
Spektrum DX 20...
May you help me to retrieve the operating manual of the following:
- SPEEDDOT 135
I want to manual of my motherboard
System Manufacturer-TSING HUA TONGFANG CO.LTD
System Model-TongFang G41T-CM3
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Technical Pro RX38UR recording
Name: BILL BUTLER
Technical Pro RX38UR Professional Receiver with
Lost the manual and remote for receiver and want to record to usb with receiver. Please advise if possible and how to perform....
Name: Joseph Lucarelli
Bushnell 3-9x40 Banner Riflescope
I fell with mt rifle and now the recital seems cooked to the right slightly. How can I fix this. Thankyou...
WD 4TB Elements Portable USB 3.0
Have 2 x 8Tb drives connected to my Mac desktop. The leds flash even though computer is in sleep mode. Should I switch the drives off each time? The built in switches do not seem to work
sn-1x tuner does not come on
Name: jack ritterskamp
Snark SN-1X Clip-On Chromatic Tuner
tuner does not come on .... it used to work fine but not now. new battery does not help. a capo icon is showing, can't make it go away...
Spracht HS-2012 Zum DECT 6.0 Headset
My headset keeps making beeps when not in use. How do i get it to stop?...