User Manual for Denon AVR-S540BT 5.2-Channel A V Receiver Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Denon AVR-S540BT 5.2-Channel A V Receiver
- Product category: Receivers Denon
- Brand: Denon
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Denon Receivers
User manual for the Denon AVR-S540BT 5.2-Channel A V Receiver contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Denon product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Denon user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Denon product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Enjoy true surround sound with your favorite speaker system and the Denon AVR-S540BT 5.2-Channel A/V Receiver. It outputs up to 70W per channel at 8 Ohms, or 90W per channel at 6 Ohms. With HDR UHD and 3D pass-through via HDMI, and a total of five HDMI inputs with one HDMI output, you can connect a variety of sources to your display and speakers. The AVR-S540BT features Bluetooth wireless connectivity and a front-panel USB input, which will accept compatible portable USB devices. Calibration of the receiver is simplified with the sound calibration system and included setup microphone.
- 5-Channel Discrete Amplifier
- Featuring discrete power output devices on all channels, the AVR-S540BT is designed to deliver high power and is rated up to 70 watts per channel. For compatibility with a variety of speakers, the AVR-S540BT is equipped with low-impedance drive capability.
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Specifications
- All five HDMI inputs support 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, BT.2020 pass-through, 3D, HDR10, Dolby Vision, and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma); full 4K Ultra HD with 60 Hz pass-through and HDCP 2.2 processing is available on three HDMI ports to support copy-protected content.
- Smart TV Connectivity
- Control the Denon AVR-S540BT with your compatible smart TV remote via the HDMI CEC functionality associated with your smart TV. Simply set "HDMI Control" to "On" in the receiver, then set "Smart Menu" to "On" and begin controlling the receiver with your TV remote. The Smart Menu home screen provides you quick access to source and surround mode selections, the receiver's setup menu, and four Smart Selects.
- Built-In Bluetooth
- Thanks to built-in Bluetooth, you can stream your music from any compatible Bluetooth phone, tablet, or computer. Simply select the AVR-S540BT from your device's Bluetooth menu to turn on the receiver and start playing your music. The receiver can remember up to eight paired Bluetooth devices, so family and friends can listen to their favorite tracks.
- Mobile Control with the Denon AVR Remote App
- The Denon 500 Series Remote app for iOS and Android allows you to adjust volume, turn the receiver on or off, mute the music, and select a source.
- Quick Select Functions for Simplified Audio Tuning
- The front panel features four Quick Select buttons that store your preferred audio settings for each source. Switch between TV audio, Blu-ray, media players, and more – and the receiver adjusts the EQ settings to your preferences for that media source. Use the buttons on the front panel or opt for the same Quick Selects on the remote for faster control.
- Front-Panel USB Connectivity
- In addition to numerous analog and digital A/V connectors, the AVR-S540BT features a USB port on the front panel that's compatible with portable USB devices, and can play back a range of audio file types including MP3, WMA, FLAC, and MPEG-4/AAC tracks.
UPC: 883795004466 In the Box Denon AVR-S540BT 5.2-Channel A/V Receiver Remote Control 2 x AAA Batteries FM Indoor Antenna AM Loop Antenna Sound Calibration Microphone Limited 2-Year Warranty User Manual PDF 3.1mbcuuqsbsxytyfxf Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- Multi-channel stereo
- Compressed Audio Restorer
- 3-language GUI overlay on HDMI
- HDMI pass-through in Standby Mode
- Auto LipSync
- Auto speaker setup by microphone
- 1-line FL display
- Setup Assistant
- Firmware update by USB
- Variable crossover
- ECO Mode
- Auto Power Off
- Sleep Timer
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Denon AVR-S540BT 5.2-Channel A V Receiver in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Denon AVRS540BT Specs
| Channels || 5.2 |
| RMS Power Output per Channel || 70 W @ 8 Ohms, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 channels driven |
90 W @ 6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.7% THD, 2 channels driven
140 W @ 6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 channel driven
| Output Impedance || 6 to 16 Ohms |
| Dolby / DTS Decoding || Dolby TrueHD |
DTS-HD Master Audio
| FM/AM Tuner || Yes/Yes |
| Reception Frequencies || FM: 87.5 to 107.9 MHz |
AM: 520 to 1710 kHz
| Sensitivity || FM, Effective: 1.2 μV (12.8 dBf) |
AM, Effective: 18 μV
| 50dB Sensitivity Mono/Stereo || Mono: 2.8 μV (20.2 dBf) |
| Signal to Noise Ratio || FM, Mono: 70 dB (IHF-A weighted, Direct mode) |
FM, Stereo: 67 dB (IHF-A weighted, Direct mode)
| Distortion || FM, Mono: 0.7% @ 1 kHz |
FM, Stereo: 1% @ 1 kHz
| HDCP Support || HDCP 2.2 (on inputs 3, 4, 5) |
| Pass-Through || 4K, CEC |
| ARC (Audio Return Channel) || Yes |
| Input Sensitivity and Impedance || Analog: 200 mV, 47 kOhms |
| Frequency Response ± 3dB || 10 Hz to 100 kHz (+1, -3 dB, Direct mode) |
| Signal to Noise Ratio || 98 dB (IHF-A weighted, Direct mode) |
| Inputs || 5 x HDMI |
2 x RCA composite video
2 x stereo RCA
2 x optical TOSLINK
1 x digital coaxial
| Outputs || 1 x HDMI |
1 x composite video
2 x subwoofer preout
1 x 1/4" / 6.35 mm headphone (front)
| Other Connections || 1 x USB (front) |
1 x AM antenna
1 x FM antenna
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm sound calibration microphone (front)
| Speaker Connectors || 5 x spring-clip pairs |
| Bluetooth Specification || Version: 3.0 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) |
Transmission Power: ≤2.5 mW (Class 2)
Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Modulation Scheme: FHSS
| Bluetooth Range || 32.8' (10 m) with line of sight |
| Bluetooth Transmission Range || A2DP: 20 Hz to 20 kHz |
| Bluetooth Profile Support || A2DP 1.2 |
| Bluetooth Codecs || SBC, AAC |
| Power Requirements || 120 VAC, 60 Hz |
| Power Consumption (Operating) || Typical: 310 W |
| Power Consumption (Standby) || Typical: 0.1 W |
CEC On: 0.5 W
Bluetooth Standby: 1 W
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 17.1 x 6 x 12.6" / 434 x 151 x 319 mm |
| Weight || 16.8 lb / 7.6 kg |
| Package Weight || 20.25 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 21.0 x 18.0 x 9.0" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 31 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Denon AVR-S540BT 5.2-Channel A V Receiver
|Subject: besoin d'instruction pour denon-s540bt|
|Date: 02.03.2021 17:05:53||Name: jacynthe buteau|
|instruction pour denon-s540bt|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
imedic 500 os-7801 MESSAGE CHAIR...
IPhone Tech21 000...
sigma 150 - 600 sport...
Need user manual for a night owl optics binocular made in Russia. Model #NOFB3...
Kensington Wired Trackball - need to configure trackball
Use Windows 10.0...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
download operators manual
Name: peter wells
JBL Horizon Clock Radio
wish to download correct operator manual Jbl radio alarm clock black blu tooth clock about five yr. old. Model number R 206 000489 (?).
download operators manual
JBL Horizon Clock Radio
i have a JBL radio alarm clock black about about five yr. old .has a number R204 000489. can you possibly help. please advise.
Pilotfly gimbal Hě
Name: Petr Los
Pilotfly H2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
Hello, Can you send me the link for Pilotfly gimbal H2. Thank you...
Unable to transfer the Zoom Meeting Audio to Musiccast WX-010
Yamaha WX-010 MusicCast Wireless Speaker
Unable to transfer the Zoom Meeting Audio from iPad to Musiccast WX-010. Please advise how to fix this issue.
I lost my user manual for iS048 camera.....can you have me print one?
Name: ralph sheffler
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
I lost my user manual for iS048 camera.....can you have me print one?...