User Manual for Dracast Fresnel Studio LED700 and LED1000 Daylight 3-Light Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Dracast Fresnel Studio LED700 and LED1000
- Product category: LED Lights Dracast
- Brand: Dracast
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Dracast LED Lights
User manual for the Dracast Fresnel Studio LED700 and LED1000 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Dracast product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Dracast user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Dracast product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Fresnel Studio LED700 and LED1000 Daylight 3-Light Kit was put together by Dracast for image-makers who require precise control and multiple options in coverage. The kit includes two LED700 and one LED1000 daylight-balanced Fresnel lights, each with a 15 to 60-degree adjustable beam angle and 4-way barndoors for further control. Combined, the lights produce the equivalent of 1500W of output created by three tungsten Fresnel fixtures
In the Box Bundle Items 2 x Fresnel Studio LED700 Daylight LED Light eaxfyctefxbdfvuvtvsycws Fresnel Studio LED1000 Daylight LED Light
- Fresnel Studio LED700 Daylight LED Light The Fresnel Studio LED700 Daylight LED Light from Dracast is packed with the latest LED technology backed with solid construction, intuitive design and a wide 15º to 60º degree range of beam adjustment. The daylight-balanced light has a Kelvin temperature of 5600K for work outdoors or to match other light sources. Dimming from 0-100% is easily done locally on the unit or remotely via DMX.The Fresnel Studio LED700 outputs the equivalent of a 700W tungsten halogen Fresnel, while running cool to the touch and consuming a fraction of the power, resulting in lower HVAC running costs in the studio and a quick return on your investment. The light ships with a 100-240 VAC power cable for worldwide use, 4-way barndoors and a yoke with 5/8" receiver for hanging or stand mounting.
- At 15°
3949 lux / 367 fc @ 6.0' (1.8 m)
1837 lux / 171 fc @ 9.0' (2.7 m)
1091 lux / 101 fc @ 12' (3.7 m)
1758 lux / 163 fc @ 6.0' (1.8 m)
850 lux / 79 fc @ 9.0' (2.7 m)
495 lux / 46 fc @ 12' (3.7 m)
- Fresnel Studio LED1000 Daylight LED Light Create a focused beam of light with the Fresnel Studio LED1000 Daylight LED Light from Dracast which is equipped with a 6.8" lens that can be adjusted to change the beam angle from 15-60° for both flood and spot lighting. This controls the light from the 42 surface-mounted CREE LEDs which sport a high CRI of 95 for accurate color reproduction. Also, this daylight-balanced fixture offers a color temperature of 5600K and can be dimmed continuously from 0-100% using either on-board controls or through the 3-Pin XLR connections.
Benefitting from the use of LEDs, the Fresnel Studio LED1000 uses a silent passive heat sink cooling system and only draws 100W of power while maintaining a high output. It will run anywhere in the world thanks to a universal 110-240 VAC power supply and 24 VDC input. The light also features a durable aluminum construction, and it comes with 4-way barndoors and a mounting yoke with 5/8" baby pin receiver that allows users to tilt the light up to 90°.
394 fc / 4250 lux at 6' / 1.8 m
100 fc / 1080 lux at 12' / 3.7 m
149 fc / 1600 lux at 6' / 1.8 m
37 fc / 400 lux at 12' / 3.7 m
- 5/8" Baby Pin Mounting Yoke
Also Includes Table of Contents
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Dracast Fresnel Studio LED700 and LED1000 Daylight 3-Light Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Fresnel Studio LED700 Daylight LED Light
| Color Temperature || 5600K |
| Color Accuracy Standard || CRI 95 |
| Cooling System || Passive |
| Dimming || Yes, 0 to 100% |
| Display || None |
| Housing Material || Aluminum |
| Expected Lamp Life || 50,000 Hours |
| Fixture Dimensions || 10.2 x 11.5 x 10.5" / 260.0 x 291.0 x 267.0 mm |
| Fixture Weight || 13.25 lb / 6.0 kg |
| Lens Diameter || 4.75" / 12.1 cm |
| Lens Type || Fresnel |
| Yoke Mount || TVMP/ Hex Bolt |
| Fixture Mount || 5/8" Receiver |
| Accessory Mount || None |
| AC Input Power || 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz |
| DC Input Power || 36 VDC at 2 A |
| Power Source || AC Adapter |
| Max Power Consumption || 70 W |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 16.8 x 14.1 x 12.8" |
- Fresnel Studio LED1000 Daylight LED Light
| Light Source || LED |
| Lens || 6.8" / 17.4 cm |
| CRI || 90 |
| Color Temperature || 5600K |
| Beam Angle || 15-60° |
| Dimming || 0-100% |
| DMX || 3-Pin XLR Input |
3-Pin XLR Output
| Power Requirements || 110-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 2 A |
| Power Consumption || 100W |
| Mounting || 5/8" / 16 mm Baby Pin Mounting Yoke |
| Construction || Aluminum |
| Dimensions || 15.7 x 18.0 x 11.5" / 40.0 x 45.6 x 29.3 cm with Yoke |
| Weight || 17 lb / 7.7 kg |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 19.5 x 18.3 x 17.5" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 34 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Z53 drone ...
star tech usb 2.0 1-to-2 standalone Flash Drive Duplicator USBDUP 12...
The Legend of Zelda/Skyward Sword. The Legend of Zelda/ Breath of the Wild. The Legend of Zelda/Link’s Awakening . The Legend of Zelda/Ocarina of Ti...
technical pro MS 1200BT...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Print in color
Name: DAVID YGLESIAS
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
My printer won’t print in color.
It preset to print in black....
Question about batteries
Name: Laura Medina
Sky-Watcher Skymax 127 AZ-GTi 127mm f
Hi, I find the batteries run out almost instantly. They are new batteries. I am not sure if there is something I don't know?
How to take plastic clip off the legs to clean
Name: CHARLES WALLACE
Leofoto LN-284CH Hiker Series Carbon Fiber
How do you take off the plastic clip to remove the tightening knob on Leofoto tripod legs...
Aura Frames 9.7" Smart Frame
I have the 9.7 inch frame which has been GREAT up until recently. It appears to be having power problems. The frame will dim and then brighten for seemingly no reason....
my besser digital microscope 3.5 display is not working
Name: victor pascual
BRESSER Microscope with 3.5" LCD Display
I found out out that there is burned ressito 105 = 1M OHMS in the board display screen near the oscillator so as of now cannot on but voltage 5v is coming in the circuit . and in case how much the the price of complete board and how long it will take . But technically provide ...