User Manual for Draper 101645Q Premier 45 x 72" Motorized Screen with Quiet Motor Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Draper 101645Q Premier 45 x 72"
- Product category: Electric Screens (Wide Formats) Draper
- Brand: Draper
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Draper Electric Screens (Wide Formats)
User manual for the Draper 101645Q Premier 45 x 72" contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Draper product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Draper user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Draper product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The black, 120V 101645Q Premier 45 x 72" Motorized Screen with Quiet Motor from Draper is designed for wall or ceiling mounted installation. It features Draper's Tab-Tensioning System to hold the surface taut and keep it wrinkle-free. The projected image is framed by black masking borders at all sides for enhanced contrast. It uses a motor-in-roller system, which is mounted on special vibration insulators, so the screen operates smoothly and silently.
- Grey XH600V Screen Surface
- A grey front projection surface is designed to provide good contrast and black reproduction and is intended for use with moderate- to high-output digital projectors. Grey tolerates more ambient light in the audience area than matte white surfaces and provides a relatively broad viewing cone. This surface is GREENGUARD Children and Schools certified
- Motor-in-Roller Design
- The motor is mounted inside the roller on special vibration insulators
In the Box Draper 101645Q Premier 45 x 72" Motorized Screen with Quiet Motor (120V) Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Quiet Motor
- Produces less noise when the screen is lowered or raised. Ideal for boardrooms, lecture halls, or other settings where the screen may need to raised or lowered during the event
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Draper 101645Q Premier 45 x 72" Motorized Screen with Quiet Motor in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Draper Premier Specs
| Front/Rear Projection || Front |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:10 |
| Style || Motorized wall/ceiling |
| Viewing Area || 45 x 72" / 114.3 x 182.9 cm |
| Diagonal || 85" / 215.9 cm |
| Gain || 0.6 |
| Viewing Angle || 180° |
| Screen Surface || Grey XH600V |
| Included Controls || None |
| Motor || Quiet |
| Package Weight || 66.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 100.0 x 10.0 x 9.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 93 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I'm looking for the manuals of the following equipment:
VU50 wildgame innovation card reader need to know how to find time ,date on videos...
I am looking for a manual for Konus Konuspot - 100...
please forward Crystal 45 user manual to above email address...
pom gear smart pods