User Manual for Draper 116280 Targa 40.5 x 72" Motorized Screen Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Draper 116280 Targa 40.5 x 72"
- Product category: Electric Screens (Wide Formats) Draper
- Brand: Draper
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Draper Electric Screens (Wide Formats)
User manual for the Draper 116280 Targa 40.5 x 72" contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Draper product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Draper user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Draper product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The 120V 116280 Targa 40.5 x 72" Motorized Screen from Draper supports both ceiling and wall mounting. It is suitable in a wide range of environments, including auditoriums, lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, churches, boardrooms, and conference rooms. The motor is mounted inside the roller, for a trim and balanced appearance. Its pentagonal steel case is scratch-resistant, featuring a white polyester finish with matching endcaps.
- Matt White XT1000E Screen Surface
- Considered the most versatile, a matt white surface diffuses projected light in all directions, so the image can be seen from any angle. Additionally, it is designed to provide an accurate color rendition due to its smooth, non-embossed surface. It features unity gain with a panoramic 180° cone, ideal for controlled lighting environments. Black backing on the other side of the viewing surface helps prevent light penetration from behind the screen. This surface is GREENGUARD Children and Schools certified
- Motor-in-Roller Design
- The motor is mounted inside the roller on special vibration insulators
- One-Press Operation
- The screen operates at the touch of a button and stops automatically in the "up" and "down" positions
In the Box Draper 116280 Targa 40.5 x 72" Motorized Screen (120V) Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Ceiling-Recessed Option
- A ceiling trim kit (available separately) can be used to fully conceal the casing for ceiling recessed installation
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Draper 116280 Targa 40.5 x 72" Motorized Screen in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Draper 116280 Specs
| Front/Rear Projection || Front |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Style || Wall and ceiling |
| Viewing Area || 40.5 x 72" / 102.9 x 182.9 cm |
| Diagonal || 82" / 208.3 cm |
| Gain || 1.0 |
| Viewing Angle || 180° |
| Screen Surface || Matt White XT1000E |
| Motor || Standard |
| Included Controls || None |
| Finish || Scratch-resistant white polyester on steel |
| Length || 81" / 205.7 cm |
| Package Weight || 53.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 92.0 x 11.0 x 11.0" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 78 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
User Manual for Garmin Foretrex 401 GPS...
Sylvania Portable Blu Ray player SDVD1079...
How to use video editor ...
On a roll lifter 61574...
sima 88 zoom projector 8mm...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Earphones don’t sync together
Name: Thomas Sanchez
iLuv TrueBTAir Wireless In-Ear Fitness Earbuds
Can you tell me how to re-sync my earphones together...
My Dr Dre beats 3 don't have a light on them
Name: jezreel Grinnell
Beats by Dr. Dre urBeats3 In-Ear
I can't get them to turn on and connect to my Bluetooth and they are brand new they are the ones where they have a magnet on the ear buds so I have been charging them all day and night long so I need them to connect to my Bluetooth on my phone I would like a reply...
Milos M222 Series Pin with M6
Can someone recommend The PLT Collection? Thanks xox...
Disabling microphone on my Logitech B525 HD webcam
Name: nandita sirur
Logitech B525 HD Webcam
Since the outside noise can be heard by other participants during zoom meetings, I prefer to use a head set for my audio. How do i disable the mic settings from my Logitech B525 HD webcam? Please send me a response by email....
Just bought a qfx vp-109
QFX VP-109 DVD Player
I have new movies I just bought also and the DVD player says there nod1 ? ...