User Manual for Draper 139003QL Access FIT Series E 70 x 70" Motorized Screen with Low Voltage Controller and Quiet Motor Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Draper 139003QL Access FIT Series E
- Product category: Electric Screens (Square & 4:3 Formats) Draper
- Brand: Draper
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Draper Electric Screens (Square & 4:3 Formats)
User manual for the Draper 139003QL Access FIT Series E contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Draper product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Draper user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Draper product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The white 120V 139003QL Access FIT/Series E 70 x 70" Motorized Screen with Low Voltage Controller and Quiet Motor from Draper is a motorized screen for ceiling-recessed installation. With a height less than 6" and a uniform housing size that can fit a number of different screen sizes, the Access FIT/Series E is optimal for installation in tight openings above the ceiling. It is designed so that you can install the case during the "dirty" phase of the construction process and keep the screen surface safe until you install the projector. The screen (motor-in-roller and attached viewing surface) is designed to be easy to install thanks to preset latching roller brackets and electrical pin connectors. Waiting to install the screen until after construction is completed eliminates the risk of job site damage.
- Matt White XT1000E Screen Surface
- Considered the most versatile, a matt white surface diffuses projected light in all directions, so the image can be seen from any angle. Additionally, it is designed to provide an accurate color rendition due to its smooth, non-embossed surface. It features unity gain with a panoramic 180° cone, ideal for controlled lighting environments. Black backing on the other side of the viewing surface helps prevent light penetration from behind the screen. This surface is GREENGUARD Children and Schools certified
- Bottom Closure Panel
- The redesigned bottom closure panel and hinge system allows the closure panel to hang in place when opened, or it can be removed. Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets are included to allow for easy lifting during installation
- Ease of Installation
- Mounting brackets are adjustable to facilitate installation
- Quick connect wiring connections allows for installation of the case early and addition of the screen later
- Case dimensions are 7.75 W x 5.69" H, including flange and mounting brackets
- The motor-in-roller design helps assure quiet and smooth operation
- Plenum rated
- UL approved as "Suitable for use in environmental air space"
- Low Voltage Controller (LVC)
- Low voltage control (LVC) enables control of the screen's motor using a third-party system, including direct connection to the projector, via a wall switch, or with integration with automation systems
In the Box Draper 139003QL Access FIT/Series E 70 x 70" Motorized Screen with Low Voltage Controller and Quiet Motor (120V) Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Quiet Motor
- Produces less noise when the screen is lowered or raised. Ideal for boardrooms, lecture halls, or other settings where the screen may need to raised or lowered during the event
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Draper 139003QL Access FIT Series E 70 x 70" Motorized Screen with Low Voltage Controller and Quiet Motor in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Draper 139003QL Specs
| Front/Rear Projection || Front |
| Aspect Ratio || 1:1 |
| Style || Ceiling-recessed |
| Viewing Area || 70.0 x 70.0" / 177.8 x 177.8 cm |
| Diagonal || 98.1" / 249.2 cm |
| Gain || 1.0 |
| Viewing Angle || 180 degrees |
| Motor || Quiet |
| Included Controls || Low voltage control |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 36 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
RCA.7" portable LCD T.V
KeyFolio Pro 2 Removable Keyboard and case and stand...
i am looking for the riviera rc falcon hexacopter w wifi camera manual riv-x800c-w...
GURUGEAR Sports Model: NOXPN is exactly what it says on the Camera.
Thank you so VERY MUCH for any help you can provide me with on this Camera. I had...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
JVC MX-N536B 2.1-Channel Region-Free DVD Home
I would like to purchase it but i do know if the 2x200W + 1x350W are the real RMS or the PMPO.
Please tell me the RMS.
user manual for Eartec UltraLITE HD single ear headset
Name: Kelly Root
Eartec UltraLITE Single-Ear Remote Headset with
How do I get a user manual? The non-master headset does not pair consistently and battery dies....
How to replace battery?
Name: Peter Johnson
Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950F 64GB Smartphone
Hello, I have this phone more than 3 yrs and the battery life is so short. Is it possible to replace it? I don´t want to buy a new phone iven if the battery could be replaced.
Thank you for you reply! Regards, Peter...