User Manual for Draper 139027U Access FIT Series E 45 x 80" Ceiling-Recessed Screen with LVC-IV Low Voltage Controller Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Draper 139027U Access FIT Series E
- Product category: Electric Screens (Wide Formats) Draper
- Brand: Draper
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Draper Electric Screens (Wide Formats)
User manual for the Draper 139027U Access FIT Series E contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Draper product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Draper user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Draper product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The white 120V 139027U Access FIT/Series E 45 x 80" Ceiling-Recessed Screen with LVC-IV Low Voltage Controller from Draper is a motorized screen for ceiling-recessed installation. With a height less than 6" and a uniform housing size that can fit a number of different screen sizes, the Access FIT/Series E is optimal for installation in tight openings above the ceiling. It is designed so that you can install the case during the "dirty" phase of the construction process and keep the screen surface safe until you install the projector. The screen (motor-in-roller and attached viewing surface) is designed to be easy to install thanks to preset latching roller brackets and electrical pin connectors. Waiting to install the screen until after construction is completed eliminates the risk of job site damage.
- Matt White XT1000E
- Considered the most versatile, a matt white surface diffuses projected light in all directions, so the image can be seen from any angle. Additionally, it is designed to provide an accurate color rendition due to its smooth, non-embossed surface. It features unity gain with a panoramic 180° cone, ideal for controlled lighting environments. Black backing on the other side of the viewing surface helps prevent light penetration from behind the screen. This surface is GREENGUARD Children and Schools certified
- Bottom Closure Panel
- The redesigned bottom closure panel and hinge system allows the closure panel to hang in place when opened, or it can be removed. Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets are included to allow for easy lifting during installation
- Ease of Installation
- Mounting brackets are adjustable to facilitate installation
- Quick connect wiring connections allows for installation of the case early and addition of the screen later
- Case dimensions are 7.75 W x 5.69" H, including flange and mounting brackets
- The motor-in-roller design helps assure quiet and smooth operation
- Plenum rated
- UL approved as "Suitable for use in environmental air space"
In the Box Draper 139027U Access FIT/Series E 45 x 80" Ceiling-Recessed Screen with LVC-IV Low Voltage Controller (120V) Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- LVC-IV Low Voltage Control Module
- The LVC-IV low voltage control is used to control the screen's motor using a third-party system in a variety of ways: with a low voltage wall switch, "dry" contact closure, RF (radio frequency), IR (infrared), serial communication (such as RS-232), or low voltage relay (3-28V). It works with the separately available LVC-S, WRT, IRT/R, SP-KSM, and KS-1 Power Supply Switch. The LVC-IV is housed in a single box, features three compartments, and is UL Listed. The module contains a 3-screw terminal block for a low voltage wall switch, an IR receiver jack, a built-in RF receiver, two-RJ25 ports for RS232/RS485, a low voltage relay port with cable, and a user-serviceable 3.5A fuse
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Draper 139027U Access FIT Series E 45 x 80" Ceiling-Recessed Screen with LVC-IV Low Voltage Controller in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Draper 139027U Specs
| Front/Rear Projection || Front |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Style || Ceiling-recessed |
| Viewing Area || 45.0 x 80.0" / 114.3 x 203.2 cm |
| Diagonal || 92.0" / 233.7 cm |
| Gain || 1.0 |
| Viewing Angle || 180 degrees |
| Motor || Standard |
| Included Controls || Low voltage control |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 78 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Pom Gear smart Pods P2G-SP7-WT wireless bluetooth ear buds...
Husqvarna TS 73R...
I am looking for the instructions for the Berg Color Tone: Color Toning Systems. I somehow misplaced them. Without them not sure of the steps or the...
Incipio Offgrid for Samsung Galaxy S6 WARRANTY INFORMATION. I previously asked for this and only got the manual. It was the most recent request. I n...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
user manual for Eartec UltraLITE HD single ear headset
Name: Kelly Root
Eartec UltraLITE Single-Ear Remote Headset with
How do I get a user manual? The non-master headset does not pair consistently and battery dies....
How to replace battery?
Name: Peter Johnson
Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950F 64GB Smartphone
Hello, I have this phone more than 3 yrs and the battery life is so short. Is it possible to replace it? I don´t want to buy a new phone iven if the battery could be replaced.
Thank you for you reply! Regards, Peter...