User Manual for Draper 140016L Access FIT Series V 60 x 80" Ceiling-Recessed Motorized Screen with Low Voltage Controller Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Draper 140016L Access FIT Series V
- Product category: Electric Screens (Square & 4:3 Formats) Draper
- Brand: Draper
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Draper Electric Screens (Square & 4:3 Formats)
User manual for the Draper 140016L Access FIT Series V contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Draper product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Draper user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Draper product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The white 120V 140016L Access FIT/Series V 60 x 80" Ceiling-Recessed Motorized Screen with Low Voltage Controller from Draper repackages the features of the Access line, in housing that is less than 6" tall. With a smaller footprint, it is optimized to fit into tight openings above the ceiling where larger ceiling-recessed models won't fit. With Access FIT/Series V, you can install the case during the "dirty" phase of the construction process and keep the screen safe until you install the projector. The screen (motor-in-roller and attached viewing surface) installs quickly with preset latching roller brackets and electrical pin connectors. This eliminates job site damage.
Matt White XT1000V Screen Surface
- Considered the most versatile, a matt white surface diffuses projected light in all directions, so the image can be seen from any angle. Additionally it is designed to provide an accurate color rendition due to its smooth, non-embossed surface. It features unity gain with a panoramic 180° cone, ideal for controlled lighting environments. This surface is GREENGUARD Children and Schools certified
Bottom Closure Panel
- The redesigned bottom closure panel and hinge system allows the closure panel to hang in place when opened, or it can be removed.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets are included to allow for easy lifting during installation
- Designed for ceiling installation where space is limited, the case dimensions are 7.75" wide by 5.7" high--plus 107" in length--including flange and mounting brackets
Flat White Finish
- The casing's paint finish is flat to appear similar to typical ceiling grid flat colors
Quick Connect Wiring
- Quick connect wiring connections allow for installation of the case early and addition of the screen later
- UL approved as "Suitable for use in environmental air space"
In the Box Draper 140016L Access FIT/Series V 60 x 80" Ceiling-Recessed Motorized Screen with Low Voltage Controller (120V) Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Low Voltage Controller (LVC)
- Low voltage control (LVC) enables control of the screen's motor using a third-party system, including direct connection to the projector, via a wall switch, or with integration with automation systems
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Draper 140016L Access FIT Series V 60 x 80" Ceiling-Recessed Motorized Screen with Low Voltage Controller in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Draper 140016L Specs
| Front/Rear Projection || Front |
| Aspect Ratio || 4:3 |
| Style || Ceiling-recessed |
| Viewing Area || 60.0 x 80.0" / 152.4 x 203.2 cm |
| Diagonal || 100.0" / 254.0 cm |
| Gain || 1.0 |
| Viewing Angle || 180 degrees |
| Tensioned || Yes |
| Motor || Standard |
| Included Controls || Low voltage control |
| Finish || Aluminum |
| Length || 107.0" / 271.8 cm |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 59 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Boise Cascade 1970's camper pull trailer manual. 115V 30amp Model# 19SG 19357...
Coby MPCD-102 ; does this record cassette? if yes how?...
Eartec TD 900 master and remote...
coast led 155 multi tool...
Nikon 6x15 7.5 japan...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Jerol Morrow
Tasco TRD130T 1x30 Red Dot Reflex
What do you mean "insert link to website"?
Whose website? My e-mail address.
Your instructions are not clear...
instruction manual for TED130T
Name: Jerol Morrow
Tasco TRD130T 1x30 Red Dot Reflex
i am having difficulties downloading and printing instruction manual. as i am internet challenged, it is not clear as to what i am supposed to do. please send me a paper copy...
Gigastone storage 6600
Name: Tate Brumgard
Gigastone 128GB IF-6600 i-Flash Drive
Would like operating instructions ...
I need a user manual for the Polaroid 72" 183 cm Tripod (Model #: PLTRI72S)
Name: Paul Tunks
Polaroid 72" Tripod w 3-Way Pan
I need a user manual for the Polaroid 72" 183 cm Tripod (Model #: PLTRI72S). The box had no user manual inside and I cannot find this product on the Polaroid website. ...
Name: Barb craig
Kanto Living DS200 Phone and Tablet
Can this unit be wall mounted? Reply please...