User Manual for Draper 241068 Ultimate Folding Projection Screen Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Draper 241068 Ultimate Folding Projection Screen
- Product category: Folding Screens Draper
- Brand: Draper
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Draper Folding Screens
User manual for the Draper 241068 Ultimate Folding Projection Screen contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Draper product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Draper user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Draper product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Draper 8 x 8' Ultimate Folding Screen is unique in its design. It is manufactured with 100% CNC (Computer Numerical Controlled) components and assembly. All the included tubing is machined and cut to precision. Even the rivets and snap holes are tightly controlled during production. The Ultimate Screen is a wonderful additional to any school or business that requires a reliable and easy-to-use screen but does not want a permanent installation. The heavy duty wheeled case is made from polyethylene and is a breeze to travel with - and also provides maximum protection for the components. The system is easy to use using Draper's innovative Lock & Load latches which make set up and break down simple. These latches hold the fabric firmly in place and give the screen its rigidity. In addition, the latches are internal and designed to fill the entire tube giving them additional protection. In this way, you'll get a longer life span for the system - a real financial benefit. Couple these advantages with clear anodized 1.25 x .070" wall aluminum tubing and you've got the precision and stability that allows Draper to offer the Ultimate Folding Screen in sizes through 12x16'.
- The standard in portable folding screens. The Ultimate Folding Screen is the first screen manufactured with 100% CNC (Computer Numerical Controlled) components and assembly.
- The tubing is CNC machined, surfaces and borders are CNC cut; even rivet and snap holes are CNC placed.
- Clear anodized 1.25" x .070 wall aluminum tubing and you've got the precision and stability that allows Draper to offer the Ultimate Folding Screen in sizes through 12' x 12'.
- Draper's Lock & Load latch (patent pending) is designed for ease of operation and maximum life. Lock & Load mortise latches bite down when the surface is attached, making the frame extremely rigid.
- Latch parts are internal for better protection and they completely fill the tube for superior strength. The resilient latch retention spring is captured and constantly flexed so that it cannot be dislodged.
- These advancements translate into the most user friendly and incredibly durable hinge locking mechanism available.
- Couple these advantages with clear anodized 1.25 x .070" wall aluminum tubing and you've got the precision and stability that allows Draper to offer the
- Ultimate Folding Screen in sizes through 12 x 16'
- All surfaces - front and rear - have square corners
- The Ultimate Folding Screen comes packed in Draper's heavy duty, molded polyethylene wheeled carrying case.
- Dress Kits are optionally available
- Borders are electronically welded using a new PVC material that provides straighter, cleaner edges.
In the Box Draper 241068 Ultimate Folding Projection Screen (8 x 8') Pair of Legs Frame Assembly Front Projection Screen Surface Screen Storage Pouch Set of Handy Cranks Polyethylene Wheeled Carrying Case Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Standard Legs support the Ultimate Folding Screen in a vertical position. The screen may also be tilted for keystone elimination using the Heavy Duty Legs which offer extra stability with an adjustable gusset.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Draper 241068 Ultimate Folding Projection Screen in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Draper 241068 Specs
| Style || Ultimate Folding Screen |
| Front/Rear Projection || Rear |
| Mount || Free standing |
| Finish || Rear Cineflex |
| Tension Control || Tensioned |
| Keystone Control || No Draper's Ultimate Folding Screen with Heavy Duty Legs offers keystone control |
| Overall Size || 8 x 8' |
| Image Size || 8 x 8' (2.4 x 2.4 m) |
| Diagonal || 136" (3.5 m) |
| Format || Square (Audio-Visual) |
| Aspect Ratio || 1:1 |
| Masking Options || 2.75" black masking borders are standard |
| Voltage || Not Applicable |
| Integrated Control || Not Applicable |
| Control Options || Not Applicable |
| Color || Chrome |
| Material || Anodized aluminum |
| Length || Not Applicable |
| Shipping Weight || 71 lb (32.2kg) |
| Package Weight || 71.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 58.0 x 16.0 x 14.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 96 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Metronomo korg ma-2...
JBL Extreme 2 Portable Bluetooth speaker...
Ashley Samson 6 audio mixer...
polkaudio rti a7 owner manual needed
gamekeeper 20MP scouting camera by covert. SN: W19050004071, 52 degree field of view, 442 no glow leds 100 ft. flash range. We lost the manual and n...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
User guide manual of CC3500E
Name: Arnie Guillermo
Logitech GROUP Videoconferencing System
Can you send me at pdf file of the above subject?
Elevation adjustment on a Ncstar shooting low
Name: John hanna
NcSTAR 3-9x42 Mark III Tactical Generation
My 3-9x42 Ncstar on my ar15 shoots 1inch low at 5 yards. I removed the adapter to lower the scope but getting same results. This my first Ncstar so I’m wondering if maybe something is wrong with it. My other scopes are Nixons on a 30-06 and 308.
Your help would be appreciated...
iLuv Morning Call 5 Qi Alarm
Buenas tardes, encantado de saludarte. Soy Jose
Quería escribirte porque me ha parecido interesante comentar contigo la posibilidad de que tu negocio aparezca cada mes en periódicos digitales como noticia para posicionar en los primeros lugares de internet, es decir, con artí...
SEVENSTAR AR-5000 user manual
Name: Viktor Li
Sevenstar AR-5000 Automatic Voltage Regulator
I ask you to send the user manual to e -mail. Respectfully to your business....
iLuv Morning Call 5 Qi Alarm
Idk how to put my clock into standby mode after it has already been used before. This clock has been sitting around and I’ve decided to use it....