User Manual for Draper 241068 Ultimate Folding Projection Screen Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Draper 241068 Ultimate Folding Projection Screen
- Product category: Folding Screens Draper
- Brand: Draper
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Draper Folding Screens
User manual for the Draper 241068 Ultimate Folding Projection Screen contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Draper product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Draper user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Draper product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Draper 8 x 8' Ultimate Folding Screen is unique in its design. It is manufactured with 100% CNC (Computer Numerical Controlled) components and assembly. All the included tubing is machined and cut to precision. Even the rivets and snap holes are tightly controlled during production. The Ultimate Screen is a wonderful additional to any school or business that requires a reliable and easy-to-use screen but does not want a permanent installation. The heavy duty wheeled case is made from polyethylene and is a breeze to travel with - and also provides maximum protection for the components. The system is easy to use using Draper's innovative Lock & Load latches which make set up and break down simple. These latches hold the fabric firmly in place and give the screen its rigidity. In addition, the latches are internal and designed to fill the entire tube giving them additional protection. In this way, you'll get a longer life span for the system - a real financial benefit. Couple these advantages with clear anodized 1.25 x .070" wall aluminum tubing and you've got the precision and stability that allows Draper to offer the Ultimate Folding Screen in sizes through 12x16'.
- The standard in portable folding screens. The Ultimate Folding Screen is the first screen manufactured with 100% CNC (Computer Numerical Controlled) components and assembly.
- The tubing is CNC machined, surfaces and borders are CNC cut; even rivet and snap holes are CNC placed.
- Clear anodized 1.25" x .070 wall aluminum tubing and you've got the precision and stability that allows Draper to offer the Ultimate Folding Screen in sizes through 12' x 12'.
- Draper's Lock & Load latch (patent pending) is designed for ease of operation and maximum life. Lock & Load mortise latches bite down when the surface is attached, making the frame extremely rigid.
- Latch parts are internal for better protection and they completely fill the tube for superior strength. The resilient latch retention spring is captured and constantly flexed so that it cannot be dislodged.
- These advancements translate into the most user friendly and incredibly durable hinge locking mechanism available.
- Couple these advantages with clear anodized 1.25 x .070" wall aluminum tubing and you've got the precision and stability that allows Draper to offer the
- Ultimate Folding Screen in sizes through 12 x 16'
- All surfaces - front and rear - have square corners
- The Ultimate Folding Screen comes packed in Draper's heavy duty, molded polyethylene wheeled carrying case.
- Dress Kits are optionally available
- Borders are electronically welded using a new PVC material that provides straighter, cleaner edges.
In the Box Draper 241068 Ultimate Folding Projection Screen (8 x 8') Pair of Legs Frame Assembly Front Projection Screen Surface Screen Storage Pouch Set of Handy Cranks Polyethylene Wheeled Carrying Case Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Standard Legs support the Ultimate Folding Screen in a vertical position. The screen may also be tilted for keystone elimination using the Heavy Duty Legs which offer extra stability with an adjustable gusset.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Draper 241068 Ultimate Folding Projection Screen in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Draper 241068 Specs
| Style || Ultimate Folding Screen |
| Front/Rear Projection || Rear |
| Mount || Free standing |
| Finish || Rear Cineflex |
| Tension Control || Tensioned |
| Keystone Control || No Draper's Ultimate Folding Screen with Heavy Duty Legs offers keystone control |
| Overall Size || 8 x 8' |
| Image Size || 8 x 8' (2.4 x 2.4 m) |
| Diagonal || 136" (3.5 m) |
| Format || Square (Audio-Visual) |
| Aspect Ratio || 1:1 |
| Masking Options || 2.75" black masking borders are standard |
| Voltage || Not Applicable |
| Integrated Control || Not Applicable |
| Control Options || Not Applicable |
| Color || Chrome |
| Material || Anodized aluminum |
| Length || Not Applicable |
| Shipping Weight || 71 lb (32.2kg) |
| Package Weight || 71.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 58.0 x 16.0 x 14.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 96 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Ampeg ba-210 v2 ...
Good Day am looking for the following manual freewell mavic air 2 all day filters 8 pack ...
YELANGU S60T Aluminum Camera Stabilizer...
Mad catz F.R.E.Q. TE Manual...
POLAROID IS48 CAMERA ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Logitech PTZ Pro 2 Camera – USB HD 1080P video camera turn off during zoom meeting
Name: Khadam Hussain
Logitech PTZ Pro 2 Video Conferencing
My Logitech PTZ Pro 2 Camera – USB HD 1080P video camera turn off during zoom meeting. Kindly help me how to fix it. ...
camera portion of tripod
Name: Devon Schmid
Bower 6-in-1 Professional Multipod
what is maximum weight of camera the tripod can hold?
I would like a reply....thankyou D...
roller won't turn in shredder
Swingline DX20-19 Cross-Cut Jam-Free Shredder
the red light remains on even though there is no jam or paper in the shredder at this time...
Name: Dennis Cline
Planet Waves NS Micro Violin Tuner
I have started with the violin and purchased the NS Micro tuner. I sorry but I don't understand how or why to set the hz function. ...
120v term block
Name: berkley denby
ALTRONIX AL300ULXB2 UL Recognized Power Supply
what is the max size conductor the power block is rated for?...