User Manual for Draper 250125 Cineperm Fixed Projection Screen Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Draper 250125 Cineperm Fixed Projection Screen
- Product category: Fixed Frame Screens Draper
- Brand: Draper
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Draper Fixed Frame Screens
User manual for the Draper 250125 Cineperm Fixed Projection Screen contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Draper product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Draper user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Draper product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Draper 36 x 64" Cineperm Fixed Projection Screen offers a contemporary, theatre-like appearance wherever a permanently mounted front or rear screen is required. Flexible viewing surface is stretched perfectly flat and snaps onto a 1" tubular aluminum frame. The viewing surface conceals the frame completely with 2 black leatherette borders on all sides. Pull handles at each corner of the surface help stretch the fabric during attachment and can be removed after snapping surface onto frame. Suitable for mounting to a wall, suspending from a ceiling or "flying" for theatrical uses.
- Provides contemporary, theatre-like appearance wherever a permanently mounted front or rear projection screen is required
- Flexible viewing surface is stretched perfectly flat and snaps onto a 1" tubular aluminum frame for superior image quality
- The viewing surface conceals the front of the frame completely with 2" black vinyl on all sides, embedded with snaps
- Pull handles at each corner of the surface help stretch the fabric during attachment, and can be removed after snapping surface onto frame
- Frame sections are color coded for easy assembly
- Suitable for mounting to a wall or a ceiling, or "flying" for theatrical uses
In the Box Draper 250125 Cineperm Fixed Projection Screen (36 x 64") Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Switch instantly between two projection formats with the optional Eclipse Masking System
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Draper 250125 Cineperm Fixed Projection Screen in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Draper 250125 Specs
| Package Weight || 17.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 79.0 x 9.0 x 9.0" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 86 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
DR-R10 of the 1000 series, including the transmitter DR-T10...
Vivitar ViviCam XX14v2...
sylvania under cabinet clock radio cd player...
Yamaha TF1 16 Channel Digital Mixer
Hybrid HSS 18.1 DMX par can spotlight...