User Manual for Draper 77.5 x 138.5" 16:9 Ultimate Folding Screen with CineFlex CH1200V Surface Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Draper 77.5 x 138.5" 16:9 Ultimate
- Product category: Folding Screens Draper
- Brand: Draper
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Draper Folding Screens
User manual for the Draper 77.5 x 138.5" 16:9 Ultimate contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Draper product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Draper user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Draper product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Draper 77.5 x 138.5" 16:9 Ultimate Folding Screen with CineFlex CH1200V Projection Surface is manufactured with CNC machined components. The screen itself features a CineFlex CH1200V finish which means it has a controlled viewing cone (half brightness @ approx. 30-60°), high contrast for environments with reasonable levels of ambient light, and a gain of 1.2. The Ultimate Screen is a useful addition to a school or business that requires a reliable and easy-to-use screen without a permanent installation. The heavy duty wheeled case is made from polyethylene and can be used for travel.The system is easy to use, implementing Draper's locking latches which make set up and break down simple. These latches hold the fabric firmly in place and give the screen its rigidity. In addition, the latches are internal and designed to fill the entire tube giving them additional protection.
- The screen is manufactured with CNC components.
- The frame is comprised of anodized 1.25" x .070 wall aluminum tubing.
- Draper's latches are designed for ease of operation and long life. The locking mortise latches bite down when the surface is attached, increasing the rigidity of the frame.
- Latch parts are internal for better protection and they completely fill the tube for improved strength. The resilient latch retention spring is captured and constantly flexed so that it cannot be dislodged.
- Both front and rear surfaces have square corners.
- The Ultimate Folding Screen comes packed in Draper's heavy duty, molded polyethylene wheeled carrying case.
- Dress Kits are optionally available.
- Borders are electronically welded using PVC material that provides straighter, cleaner edges.
- Standard Legs support the Ultimate Folding Screen in a vertical position.
In the Box Draper 77.5 x 138.5" 16:9 Ultimate Folding Screen with CineFlex CH1200V Surface Polyethylene Wheeled Carrying Case Limited 1-Year Warranty Quick-Start Guide PDF 203kb Table of Contents
- Draper's Ultimate Folding Screen with Heavy Duty Legs offers keystone control.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Draper 77.5 x 138.5" 16:9 Ultimate Folding Screen with CineFlex CH1200V Surface in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Draper 241184 Specs
| Style || Folding screen |
| Front/Rear Projection || Rear |
| Mount || Free standing |
| Finish || CineFlex CH1200V |
| Tension Control || Tensioned |
| Keystone Control || No |
| Overall Size || 83 x 144" / 2.1 x 3.7 m |
| Image Size || 77.5 x 138.5" / 2.0 x 3.5 m |
| Diagonal || 161" / 4.1 m |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Masking || 2.75" black masking borders |
| Voltage || Not Applicable |
| Integrated Control || Not Applicable |
| Control Options || Not Applicable |
| Color || Chrome |
| Material || Anodized aluminum |
| Length || Not Applicable |
| Shipping Weight || 92 lb / 41.7kg |
| Package Weight || 78.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 53.0 x 18.0 x 17.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 97 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Yorkville y253 ...
Eero Pro model B010001 9.0V...
Victorinox Swiss Army Multi-Tool, Evolution S54 Toolchest Plus Pocket Knife, Red , 85mm...