User Manual for Drobo 3-Year DroboCare Renewal Warranty for the Drobo 5N2 Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Drobo 3-Year DroboCare Renewal Warranty for
- Product category: NAS Warranties Drobo
- Brand: Drobo
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Drobo NAS Warranties
User manual for the Drobo 3-Year DroboCare Renewal Warranty for contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Drobo product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Drobo user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Drobo product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Renew the DroboCare warranty for your Drobo 5N2 using the 3-Year DroboCare Renewal Warranty from Drobo. The Drobo 5N2 includes a limited two-year warranty and purchasing the renewal provides users with an additional three years of advanced hardware replacement, as well as one full year of 24/7 technical support via phone, migration assistance, and rescue kits. To benefit from this warranty renewal, your 5N2 must be covered under the standard warranty and the renewal must be added to your standard warranty before it expires.
Note: DroboCare must be activated within 30 days of being purchased and cannot be purchased after end-of-product life. Drobo only allows a device to be covered by DroboCare for up to five years. As the 5N2 is covered by a two-year warranty, this renewal may be purchased once. For those looking for shorter term coverage, a 1-year renewal is also available.
- Get Running, Fast
- If anything goes wrong with your Drobo, a replacement will be sent right away, so you'll have it as quickly as possible — even before you send your Drobo in for repair. Round-trip shipping is also expedited and paid for.
- Extended Support
- Drobo's standard warranty provides 24/7 technical phone support for the first 90-days following purchase. With DroboCare, you receive a full 12 months of 24/7 technical phone support. Web Portal support and other online benefits are also provided.
- Migration Assistance
- If you buy a new Drobo product, Drobo will provide migration assistance from an older Drobo product while you are covered by the initial 90-day DroboCare. Extended migration assistance is also provided to users that purchase a long-term DroboCare support plan.
- Rescue Kit
- As a current member of the DroboCare support program, Drobo can provide you with some help moving data around when problems occur. They will send out a Rescue Kit that allows you to safely relocate your data while they work to restore your Drobo to its fully functional state. The kit consists of a Pelican case loaded with a replacement Drobo, HDDs, and cables for connectivity.
Table of Contents
- DriveSavers Data Recovery Service Plan
- Drobo and DriveSavers have partnered together to provide all Drobo storage arrays with a free 90-day Data Recovery Service Plan in case of accidental data loss. Be extra prepared for the unimaginable and protect against hard drive failure. Note: You must sign up within 15 days of purchase of your Drobo product.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Drobo 3-Year DroboCare Renewal Warranty for the Drobo 5N2 in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 04 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Bushnell equinoxz2 4.5 x 40mm....
EZ-DOCK SuperSpeed 3.0
Speedlite Transmitter Yongnuo YN-E3-RTII...
User manual for the MiniX NEO U9-H Streaming Player...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
where to plug in phone
Name: charlene vogrig
Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer
I have a dell inspiration 3668 tower want to plug in my cell phone where do i plug it in on back of tower. Want to send pictures for sale items...
360 pan only
Name: Rick Goode
Bescor MP-101 Motorized Pan Tilt Head
I cannot get the bescor to auto reset from 0 to 45 - or 0-90
It just keeps rotating 360 degree (full circle).
I want to use it for a Stormtrooper head on a full size Storm Trooper mannequin.
I want his head to turn from left to right. Like a guard scanning for security.
Set up Problem
Name: Peter Connolly
Swann SWADS-ALARMS Home Doorway Alert Kit
I purchased one of your Home Doorway alert kit Model: SWADS - ALARMS, how do you change the ring tone, i have tried as per the minimal instructions i have received & it still defaults to the same tone
Why isn't this device working
Name: Nancy Phillips
Vivitar 50-in-1 Memory Card Reader Writer
Please help!! I have a HP Chromebook. I bought the VIVITAR Reader/ Writer and tried to use it. Nothing happened. I re-inserted the unit and a red came on, stayed on for about a minute-inserted it again and nothing happens-no red light, nothing. What am ! doing wrong? My e-ma...
Name: Jason Nantz
Audio-Technica Consumer ATH-SPORT7TW SonicSport True Wireless
Audio-Technica ATH-SPORT7TWGY SonicSport Wireless In-Ear Headphones, I have these and when I plug in the charging cord the red lights come on for a few seconds and then go out. I ha e yet to have been able to use them. ...