User Manual for dslrBooth Standard Mac Edition Photo Booth Software Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the dslrBooth Standard Mac Edition Photo Booth
- Product category: Photo Software dslrBooth
- Brand: dslrBooth
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for dslrBooth Photo Software
User manual for the dslrBooth Standard Mac Edition Photo Booth contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any dslrBooth product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official dslrBooth user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a dslrBooth product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Women of Influence: Katrin Eismann Read More This download version of Standard Mac Edition Photo Booth Software from dslrBooth is a highly efficient and intuitive photo booth software designed to automate much of the process while still affording a wealth of creative control over the imaging results. The software is compatible with a wide array of current Canon and Nikon DSLRs, as well as all photo printers, and provides a seamless interface for controlling both technologies.
Within the software interface, you are afforded control of the final appearance of the 4 x 6" prints, including the ability to choose from eight pre-defined print layouts.
- Standard Features
- The software interface automatically triggers a camera to take several photos and then produce a print.
- Complete control over the finalized appearance of prints is possible, with the ability to add your own graphics, logos, and text using optional third party software.
- The software helps to automatically store all individual photos as well as finalized prints.
- An enhanced image processing technology works to produce the highest quality images possible regardless of the camera in use.
- Optimized for touchscreens, this software can function as an intuitive interface for complete navigation.
- Using the optional Classic Unattended Photobooth Mode, the software can be configured to record up to four sequential images after a countdown.
- Available layouts: four pose - horizontal; four pose - vertical; classic four pose (doubled); one large, three small; two pose - doubled; three pose - doubled; one pose - horizontal; and one pose - vertical.
- The software can be configured to operate via an optional button or foot switch.
- All photo printers are supported; dye-sub printers are recommended.
In the Box dslrBooth Standard Mac Edition Photo Booth Software (Download) Limited 1-Year Warranty for Updates and Support Table of Contents
- Supported Cameras
- EOS 100D / SL1, EOS 700D / EOS T5i, EOS 1D C, EOS 6D, EOS M (Does not support triggering shutter), EOS-1D Mark III / EOS 1D X, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS 5D Mark II/Mark III, EOS 7D, EOS 70D, EOS 60D/60Da, EOS 50D, EOS 40D, EOS Rebel T4i / 650d, EOS Rebel T3i / 600d, EOS Rebel T3 / 1100d, EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, EOS 500D/Rebel T1i, EOS 450D/Rebel XSi, EOS 400D/Rebel XTi, and EOS 1000D/Rebel XS.
- D4, D3x, D3s, D800/D800E, D700, D600, D300/D300s, D7000, D7100, D90, D5000, D5100, D5200, D3200, D200, D80, D70, D60, D50, D40, D40x, D3100, D3000, J1, COOLPIX L810, COOLPIX L820, COOLPIX L210, COOLPIX L120, COOLPIX L110, COOLPIX S9400, and COOLPIX S9500.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the dslrBooth Standard Mac Edition Photo Booth Software in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
dslrBooth DSLRBOOTH-MAC Specs
| Supported OS Versions || 10.7 - 10.9. |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 83 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: