User Manual for DynaMount V1-R Single-Axis With Rotation Robotic Microphone Mount Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the DynaMount V1-R Single-Axis With Rotation Robotic
- Product category: Mounts, Clamps & Brackets DynaMount
- Brand: DynaMount
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for DynaMount Mounts, Clamps & Brackets
User manual for the DynaMount V1-R Single-Axis With Rotation Robotic contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any DynaMount product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official DynaMount user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a DynaMount product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The V1-R from DynaMount is a single-axis, robotic microphone mount with rotation that can be controlled via Wi-Fi or USB using iOS, Android, and Chrome apps. It can be used in various applications horizontally, vertically, or at an angle, and will attach to a standard mic stand for live stage, theater, studio recordings, rehearsals, and more. The apps make controlling your DynaMount V1-R a breeze and share an intuitive and fluid layout. Position presets are simple to use, gauges provide visual feedback of the mic's position, and after setting up your device, you can sync to it with the push of a single button.
- Control Options
- Adjust the position and orientation of any mounted microphone from your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop using the free iOS, Android, & Chrome apps
- A/B Microphone Placement
- Save & use multiple position presets at the push of a button. Enjoy the freedom to precisely A/B microphone placements and ensure that you are capturing the exact sound you want
In the Box DynaMount V1-R Single-Axis With Rotation Robotic Microphone Mount 12 VDC Power Adapter 10' Power Cable Limited 90-Day Warranty for Parts and Labor Table of Contents
- Compatible with Most Microphones & Stands
- Nearly every typical microphone used in studio and live applications can be used with your DynaMount. They also attach easily to the microphone stands you already own
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the DynaMount V1-R Single-Axis With Rotation Robotic Microphone Mount in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
DynaMount V1-R Specs
| Control Method || Wi-Fi, USB |
| Range of Motion || 6.25" (16 cm) |
| Range of Motion (Rotation) || 360° |
| Axial Nudge Increment || 0.063" (0.16 cm) |
| Mounting Method || 5/8"-27 thread (1.59 cm) |
| Max Microphone Weight || Horizontal/Level Use: 5 lb (2.3 kg) |
Inclined/Vertical/Upside-Down Use: 2 lb (0.91 kg)
| Power || 12 VDC. 2.5 A |
| Dimensions (L x W x H) || 14.75 x 4.25 x 4.0" (37.5 x 10.8 x 10.2 cm) |
| Weight || 2.7 lb (1.2 kg) |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 95 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: