User Manual for EarthCam ConstructionCam HD with 1-Month Live Streaming & Archiving Subscription Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the EarthCam ConstructionCam HD with 1-Month Live
- Product category: Construction Cameras EarthCam
- Brand: EarthCam
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for EarthCam Construction Cameras
User manual for the EarthCam ConstructionCam HD with 1-Month Live contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any EarthCam product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official EarthCam user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a EarthCam product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
The ConstructionCam HD with 1-Month Live Streaming & Archiving from EarthCam is a streaming/archiving/analysis solution for your construction projects. It includes the ConstructionCam HD camera, certified and insured installation of the camera, a one-month subscription to Control Center 8 documentation software with streaming and archiving (Windows/Mac), and a mobile version of Control Center for accessing everything when away from the office (iOS/Android).
- ConstructionCam HD Product Video
- Tampa International Airport Construction Time-Lapse
- ConstructionCam HD Product Demonstration
The package allows you to view your jobsite in real time in 1080p resolution, send a 1080p live stream of the jobsite to your website, archive 2MP images at 5-minute intervals, digitally zoom in on captured images for detailed analysis, see the entire jobsite captured in a daily panoramic image, analyze jobsite activities, document daily progress, add notes, analyze detailed weather information for dispute resolution, and much more.
ConstructionCam HD features a built-in 4G cellular modem compatible with the Verizon Wireless network, a solid-state embedded Linux system, user-controllable robotic pan/tilt control, 10x optical and 12x digital zoom, and 16GB of onboard backup storage. It's housed in a thermostatically controlled enclosure with maintenance-free wipers that ensure clear images. An image sensor cleaning feature provides for dust reduction and automated quality inspection servers help to ensure the camera will remain online.
In addition to everything above, EarthCam offers on-site training, on-site service calls, customer and technical support, programming and custom scripting services, website development and social media integration, and many other services to help you with your hardware, software, and overall workflow throughout the life of your construction project. After you place your order, EarthCam will contact you to set everything up. At this point you will also be able to extend your software subscription as needed.
- Key Features
- Includes the ConstructionCam HD camera, certified/insured installation, and subscription to Control Center 8 documentation software
- 1080p live monitoring, 1080p live streaming to your website, 2MP image archiving, and daily panoramic image
- Zoom in on captured images for analysis, analyze jobsite activities, document daily progress, add notes, analyze weather information for dispute resolution
- Built-in 4G cellular modem compatible with Verizon (service available separately)
- Solid-state embedded Linux system
- Robotic pan/tilt control
- 16GB of onboard backup storage
- Thermostatically controlled enclosure with maintenance-free wipers
- Dust reduction sensor cleaning and automated quality inspection
- Additional services include on-site training, on-site service calls, and programming and scripting services
In the Box EarthCam ConstructionCam HD with 1-Month Live Streaming & Archiving Subscription Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Control Center 8
- Responsive HTML5 design for cross-platform access on desktop and mobile devices
- Display project name and logo
- Project dashboard for viewing and accessing multiple cameras
- Real-time live video viewing
- User-controllable robotic pan, tilt, and zoom
- User-controllable settings for creating and editing multiple preset compositions
- Automatically-generated daily panoramas
- Monthly and on-demand Ultra HD panoramas
- Onscreen control button for wiper control to allow for remote cleaning of the viewing window
- Picture-in-picture capability for viewing live video and HD Megapixel images simultaneously
- Digital pan, tilt, and zoom capability within an HD image
- Instant live snapshot capability in addition to preset scheduled archives
- Timeline navigation system for selecting specific images and times
- Multi-function image browsing
- Time-lapse feature with optional time/date overlay for instant time-lapse viewing, downloading, and embedding
- Full screen mode for displaying video and a complete image without any graphical frame
- Photo filters and graphical markup tools for detailing and creating notes with graphical overlays on images, including project title, logo, and time/date stamp
- Image Comparison Tool for comparing two images taken at different times, overlayed one on top of the other
- Share Image Tool for saving, printing, emailing, and posting to Hall of Fame
- Marketing section for posting and sharing camera images with notes
- Social media integration tools for sharing project images and notes on Facebook and Twitter
- Automatically-generated daily/weekly project progress update email with camera image and weather
- Graphical weather applet displaying local weather data with satellite and updating radar imaging
- Integration of maps, aerial, and satellite imagery
- Graphical data management tools showing archived and current system status of solar amperage, remaining battery power, wireless radio connectivity, and device location
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the EarthCam ConstructionCam HD with 1-Month Live Streaming & Archiving Subscription in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
EarthCam ConstructionCam HD Specs
| Operating System || Solid-state embedded Linux |
| Resolution || 1920 x 1080p video at 60/50 fps |
1920 x 1080 time-lapse images
Standard-definition panorama stills
| Focal Length || 3.8-38mm |
| Aperture || f/1.8-3.4 |
| Zoom || 10x optical/12x digital |
| Field of View || 67.8° |
| Live Stream Format || H.264 |
| Compression || H.264, MPEG-4 Part 10/AVC, MJPEG video compression |
| Auto Functions || Focus, day/night |
| Communications || RJ45 10/100Base-TX Ethernet with PoE |
4G cellular modem (Verizon-compatible)
| Storage || 16 GB onboard data backup |
| Power || 120 VAC or 12 VDC power |
| Software Compatibility || Control Center 8 desktop software (Mac/Windows) |
Control Center 8 mobile version (iOS/Android)
| Enclosure || Thermostatically controlled environmentally sealed enclosure |
| Dimensions || Enclosure: 26.7 x 8.7 x 20.8" (68 x 22 x 53 cm) |
Pan/Tilt Unit: 11.3 x 6.5 x 7.4" (29 x 17 x 19 cm)
| Weight || Camera (with Enclosure): 13 lb (5.9 kg) |
Pan/Tilt Unit: 9 lb (4.1 kg)
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 74 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Apple watch SE series ...
rohs battery charger model MD-282A for li-ion 26650 battery
Looking for VIZIO TV can you help manual model #D40FJ09 serial # LINID4MYO704310 . ...
EVOO EVC156-2 laptop user manual to replace battery...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Speaker won't pair
Name: David Pirimona
Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 Portable Wireless
New phone but can't pair speaker
C0PJ008129 scanzen eko
Name: Angie Manns
Fujitsu ScanZen Eko Document Scanner
Hello, I have been using this scanner for several years with no issues. I have recently upgraded my computer and am having trouble locating a presto page manager download to install. Can you help?...
ION Audio Telesounds Wireless Headphone System
The latest technology news and reviews, covering computing, home entertainment systems, gadgets and more...
deleting multiple addresses for same person
Individual Software Anytime Organizer 16
Each time I have to re-open Anytime Organizer and update, another address shows up for the same person. Since I have now used Anytime Organizer for many, many years, you can imagine how many addresses I have for people in my Address Book!
I tried to delete them but the syst...
Bushnell H20 water proof 7x50
Bushnell 7x50 Marine Binocular
centre focus is exceedingly stiff to focus, right lense diopta is exceedingly stiff, very difficult to coordinate both lenses. I have other 7x50 binocs which are far clearer and smoother to adjust. ??suggestions...