User Manual for Earthworks TC20MP Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Earthworks TC20MP Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
- Product category: Small Diaphragm Condenser Earthworks
- Brand: Earthworks
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Earthworks Small Diaphragm Condenser
User manual for the Earthworks TC20MP Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Earthworks product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Earthworks user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Earthworks product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The TC20MP from Earthworks is a matched pair of omnidirectional microphones intended for crucial capturing of loud, transient-rich sources such as drums, percussion, amplified instruments, horns, and much more. The omnidirectional capsule exhibits fast response to transient (peak) signals.The capsule is coupled with a dedicated low output impedance preamplifier resulting in transparent signal reproduction without noise and peak distortion. An impressively wide, flat frequency response and omnidirectional pick up pattern further maximize detail and eliminate noise due to proximity effect. Overall the TC20 is a valued addition to professional and project recording facilities, as well as sound reinforcement rigs.
- Matched Pair
- This stereo set of Earthworks TC20 microphones are perfectly matched in sensitivity and frequency response from the manufacturer. The matched pair is intended for stereo applications such as ambiance, overhead, and piano capturing.
- Ultra Wide Frequency Response
- The TC20 exhibits a frequency response of 10 Hz to 20 kHz resulting in impressively detailed signal reproduction.
- Fast Transient Response
- The prepolarized condenser capsule is capable of capturing signal rich in transient peaks without noise due to distortion.
- High SPL Handling
- The TC20's high SPL provides incredible headroom which further minimizes noise due to peak distortion and excessively loud signals at close proximity.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern provides rich, consistent detail at the off and direct sections of the capsule.
UPC: 827517102009 In the Box Earthworks TC20MP Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone (Matched Pair) Plastic Storage Box 2 x Microphone Clips Frequency Response Chart Limited 15-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Compact Profile
- The TC20 shares similar features to the TC30 and TC25 except a maximum high frequency response at 20 Hz and a much smaller profile.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Earthworks TC20MP Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Earthworks TC20 Specs
| Polar Pattern || Omnidirectional |
| Frequency Range || 10 Hz to 20 kHz |
| Equivalent Noise Level || 27 dB A-Weighted |
| Maximum SPL || 150 dB SPL |
| Impedance || 100 Ohms |
| Load Impedance || 600 Ohms |
| Sensitivity || 10 mV/Pa |
| Output Connectors || 1 x 3-Pin XLR |
| Operating Current Consumption || 10 mA |
| Operating Voltage || 48 V |
| Length || 6.5" / 165.10 mm |
| Diameter || 0.86" / 21.84 mm |
| Weight || 0.35 lb / 159 g |
| Package Weight || 1.45 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.4 x 6.0 x 3.4" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 68 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Skullcandy black/black s2ikdy 003
Gamer extreme series GXi3400BSTV8 INTEL I7 NVIDIA 3060....
ASUS I3 15.6" FHD NOTEBOOK
first edition January 2021
iBUYPOWER Gaming PC Computer Desktop Element MR 9320 (Intel i7-10700F 2.9GHz, NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Wi-Fi Ready, ...
LCD Speaker Bar
HP P/N 531585-101 Model No:H-108...