User Manual for Electronic Arts Star Wars Battlefront II Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Electronic Arts Star Wars Battlefront II
- Product category: All Games Electronic Arts
- Brand: Electronic Arts
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Electronic Arts All Games
User manual for the Electronic Arts Star Wars Battlefront II contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Electronic Arts product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Electronic Arts user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Electronic Arts product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Rush through waves of enemies on StarKiller Base, storm through the jungle canopy of a hidden Rebel base on Yavin 4, or dispense firepower from AT-STs in Star Wars Battlefront II from Electronic Arts and DICE. Star Wars Battlefront II allows you to play with your friend in two-player offline couch co-op or jump online to battle players from around the world. The story campaign puts you in the boots of an elite special forces soldier and spans over 30 years to bridge the gap between Star Wars: Return of the Jedi and Star Wars: The Force Awakens. A PlayStation Plus subscription is required to access online multiplayer features. Star Wars Battlefront II is rated RP for Rating Pending.
- A New Hero, A Story Untold
- Jump into the boots of an elite special forces soldier, equally lethal on the ground and space, in the Star Wars campaign that spans over 30 years and bridges events between the films' Star Wars: Return of the Jedi and Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- The Ultimate Star Wars Battleground
- Set in the Star Wars multiplayer universe, join up to 40 players and fight as iconic heroes, authentic-to-era troopers, and in a large array of vehicles on land and in the air.
- Galactic-Scale Space Combat
- Space combat has been designed for Star Wars Battlefront II from the ground up with distinct handling, weapons, and customization options. Join your squadron and weave in between asteroids fields, fly through Imperial Dock Yards, and take down massive capital ships as you pilot legendary starfighters in high stakes dogfights with up to 24 players and 40 AI ships.
- Online & Offline Multiplayer
- Team up with a friend from the comfort of your couch with two-player offline split-screen play. Earn rewards, customize your troopers and heroes, and bring your upgrades with you on the online multiplayer battleground.
UPC: 014633735246 In the Box Electronic Arts Star Wars Battlefront II (PS4) Limited 90-Day Warranty Table of Contents
- Master Your Hero
- Master your hero with customizable character progression. Upgrade abilities are unique to each hero, trooper class, and starfighter. Use these abilities to adapt and modify your character's powers, either as lethal active effects on your opponents, helpful status boosts, or tactical assistance, to counter any opponent on the battlefront.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Electronic Arts Star Wars Battlefront II in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Electronic Arts Star Wars Battlefront II can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Electronic Arts 73524 Specs
| Platform || Sony PlayStation 4 |
| ESRB Rating || T (Teen) |
| Developer || DICE |
| Publisher || Electronic Arts |
| Package Weight || 0.15 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.7 x 5.2 x 0.6" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 46 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
asdp music player app manual...
Chromecast with Google TV...
TaoTronics TT-BH06 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones user manual...
Taotronics TT-BH06 earphone manual...
DJI MAVIC PRO...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
MK850 Users Manual
Name: Mike Eastone
Logitech MK850 Performance Wireless Keyboard and
Send me the users manual please....
Printer Will Not Work
Name: Harry Apel
HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Inkjet
Message on printer says "the print carriage cannot move"....
DB500 Direct Box - screws needed
On-Stage DB500 - Direct Box
Hi. My DB500 direct box needs 2 3 mm machine screws and a nut to reaffix the wire connecting component to the housing and 2 wood screws to screw the plate back onto the housing. Where can I get these parts? Thank you....
Name: Francine Davis
Fargo DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer
How do I get an existing photo on to my ID card
Right now I take the photo and print - not sure how to drop a saved one in the Photo box
uploading images to desktop
Name: Cindy Einhouse
Wolverine Data F2D Titan 8-in-1 High-Definition
I successfully saved images onto a disk, but cannot get them to save to my desktop. Instructions say "A Microsoft Wizard Window will pop out" but it does not. Please help....