User Manual for Elinchrom Indirect Litemotiv Octa Softbox Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Elinchrom Indirect Litemotiv Octa Softbox
- Product category: Softboxes Elinchrom
- Brand: Elinchrom
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Elinchrom Softboxes
User manual for the Elinchrom Indirect Litemotiv Octa Softbox contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Elinchrom product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Elinchrom user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Elinchrom product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description With its large 75" diameter surface area and wide coverage, the Indirect Litemotiv Octa Softbox from Elinchrom prompts many photographers to make it their only light source. Ideal for everything from fashion to portraiture, the Octa is a prime example of the signature quality of light possible from this type of shaped modifier. Push it back to cover larger subjects or pull it close for a real demonstration of its famous wrap-around light. It also reflects natural-looking star shaped catchlights in the subject's eyes.
Called Indirect because of how its rear-firing design softens the light output, the Litemotiv Octa boasts an edge to edge brightness without hotspots, yet can take the heat when it has to. The black-backed silver reflective material is rated for lamps up to 650W, and the unique folding system allows you to quickly break it down for transport or storage. Each Leitmotiv comes with both a front and interior diffuser, as well as a quality made carrying case.
The Litemotiv Octa can be used with Elinchrom or Profoto flash heads with separate purchase of an adapter.
- The unique folding system allows a speedy setup of the Indirect Litemotiv in any location and with each softbox.
- Quality of Light
- The central mounting for the flash head places the flashtube at the point of focus inside the softbox for the best possible results. The light is so even that many photographers use it as a single source.
- More Light
- The reflective fabric of the Litemotiv softboxes offers more light output compared to previous fabrics while providing the same distinctive Elinchrom look. Built to last and heat-resistant up to 650W, it is a good choice for rental studios.
- The integral reflector of an Elinchrom flash unit is designed to maximize the efficiency and evenness of light. The flashtube is precisely positioned 20mm from the surface to avoid the inherent unevenness of non-concentric flashtubes. The bayonet mount is compatible with all Elinchrom flash units since 1974.
- Small rings were added to the sides of the softbox so that photographers can securely attach them to the ground or any element around them.
In the Box Elinchrom Indirect Litemotiv Octa Softbox (75") Front Diffuser Inner Diffuser Carry Case Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- The setting up / breaking down process is so simple that, even though this is a large softbox, it can be quickly folded down into one carrying bag for convenient storage and transport.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Elinchrom Indirect Litemotiv Octa Softbox in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Elinchrom Indirect Litemotiv Octa Specs
| Material || Nylon |
| Dimensions || 75" / 190.5 cm Diameter |
| Depth || 27.6" / 70.1 cm |
| Weight || 11 lb / 5.0 kg |
| Package Weight || 13.6 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 49.0 x 8.5 x 8.5" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 15 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
RAW AUDIO BLUETOOTH SPEAKER MODEL RW 506 MANUAL...
Brother MFC-J995DW All-In-One Printer...
SSD and Hard Disk Drive Cloning Kit...
Polaroid 14.1 laptop computer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Connecting VRS8 to Mac Pro Tower what cable or connectors to use.
Slate Digital VRS8 8-Channel Interface with
Hi Please let me know the cable and connectors to use the Slate VRS8 with a new 202- Mac Proc Tower.
The Mac Pro has thunderbolt 3.
The VRS8 has Thunderbolt 2
What is needed to connect them?
Please provide links to purchase what is needed to connect and any related do...
Name: Nelson Englis
Carlsbro CSD130 - Compact Electronic Drum
i miss placed my manual...just wanna ask how to increase the volume of crash cymbal...
SSd Sandisk 480.
Name: Donald McAuley
SanDisk 480GB SSD Plus SATA III
Cannot start clone with Acronis True Image. Tools-Clone Disc....clone disc icon sez Western Digital drive required. Will not start Cloning process.....Help. ...
Tokina Macro 100 F2.8 D
Name: Norma Hayward
Tokina 100mm f 2.8 AT-X M100
I have a Nikon D800 (FX Mount). Does this lens work with this camera. I keep getting the fEE error when I try to use it. ...
Mouse Stopped Working
Name: John E
Verbatim Wireless Multimedia Keyboard and 6-Button
I had purchased the Bluetooth Keyboard / Mouse combination. After four months, the mouse stopped working. After installing fresh batteries, the mouse still doesn't work. Is there a way to reset the mouse?...