User Manual for Elmo Remote Control for P30S Visual Presenter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Elmo Remote Control for P30S Visual
- Product category: Presenter & Document Camera Accessories Elmo
- Brand: Elmo
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Elmo Presenter & Document Camera Accessories
User manual for the Elmo Remote Control for P30S Visual contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Elmo product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Elmo user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Elmo product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Elmo Remote Control for P30S Visual Presenter offers outstanding functionality with the ability to control specific commands such as brightness, zoom, focus settings etc., on the presenter. With the click of a button, you can wirelessly capture images displayed by the visual presenter and save these onto an SD card.
- Preset function for saving current setting status of the unit
- Call function to access saved setting status
- Number keypad for memory locations (8 memory numbers)
- Menu / Enter button for displaying the OSD menu
- Back button option to access previous menu
- Option of switching the video camera to the positive or negative mode via POSI/NEGA button
- Switches camera from color to B&W and vice versa
- Brightness settings can be adjusted for enhanced imaging
- Telescopic and wide-angle zoom functions available for added flexibility
- Capture button allows you to save images onto the SD card
- 3 options for selecting output modes of the recorded footage
- Graphics button allows you to enhance the color object (i.e., a drawing, photo)
- Text button enhances B&W characters and lines in documents
- Option to provide an edge effect to the video for sharper footage 1
Please Note: This switching is enabled only when the mode is switched to the Graphic mode close
- Pause/resume video recording using the Pause button
- Image rotation allows you to rotate the camera video by 180°
- Focus button offers manual and auto focus options for the camera
- Lamp button lets you remotely switch the lamp on/off
In the Box Elmo Remote Control for P30S Visual Presenter 3-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Operates on 2 AAA batteries
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Elmo Remote Control for P30S Visual Presenter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 17 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
pom gear smart pods
Lorex by flir model LHV210800 manuel keep getting no signal message in small blue frame middle of screen after a few minutes it resets itself again ...
JVC DVD Home ENTERTAINMENT CENTER MX-536B Muhero...
Wildgame Innovations 4.3" Trail Pad LCD Media view vu50...
03 gxp bonneville Pontiac owners manual
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Muhero Poulus
JVC MX-N536B 2.1-Channel Region-Free DVD Home
My system suddenly stops up on turning up the volume. Even the standby light does not show, what should I do?Query...
Name: Colin Waldron
Schmidt & Bender 12.5-50x56 Field Target
My S&B Field Target scope I wish to use at 25 yds . It appears to be zeroed at 10 m but shooots high at 25 m. I cannot wind below zero to lower the crosshairs further. Is there some sort of zero lock ? How do I get lower as I bought this to use for bench rest and do not wish to a...
Bower VL437 4.0x High Power Telephoto Lens (37mm Thread
Name: Newell Barrett
Bower VL437 4.0x High Power Telephoto
Have tried this lens on 2 phones, all I get is a small circle in the middle of the screen (the telephoto section), this is with the lens pressed hard against the phone camera...
JVC MX-N536B 2.1-Channel Region-Free DVD Home
I would like to purchase it but i do know if the 2x200W + 1x350W are the real RMS or the PMPO.
Please tell me the RMS.
user manual for Eartec UltraLITE HD single ear headset
Name: Kelly Root
Eartec UltraLITE Single-Ear Remote Headset with
How do I get a user manual? The non-master headset does not pair consistently and battery dies....