User Manual for Epson Expression 12000XL Photo Scanner Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Epson Expression 12000XL Photo Scanner
- Product category: Flatbed & Document Scanners Epson
- Brand: Epson
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Epson Flatbed & Document Scanners
User manual for the Epson Expression 12000XL Photo Scanner contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Epson product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Epson user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Epson product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Scan everything large and small, including your everyday documents, 35mm negatives, and even 4 x 5" film with the Expression 12000XL Photo Scanner from Epson. Equipped with a large 12.2 x 17.2" scanning area, this unit will accept a wide range of document types. Combine this with the included transparency unit to open the door for outstanding scanning for 35mm negatives, 35mm slides, medium format, and 4 x 5" film. The scanner itself features numerous Epson technologies, such as the ColorTrue II imaging system and Easy Photo Fix, each of which helps to create sharp, vivid, and clean files. Also, the 12000XL boasts an optical resolution of 2400 dpi and a hardware resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi along with an optical density of 3.8 Dmax and a color depth of 48-bit. Additionally, the USB-connected scanner comes with advanced SilverFast AI software from LaserSoft Imaging and two IT8 targets for calibration.
- Comes with two of each type of film holder (35mm strip, 35mm slide, medium format, and 4 x 5"), which allows it to scan up to 48 frames of 35mm negatives, 30 slides, eight 4 x 5" frames, or six medium format strips up to 7" long in a single batch
- Optical resolution of 2400 dpi along with a hardware resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi using Micro Step Drive technology
- Scanning speeds in speed priority mode of 16 ms per line in color and 5.3 ms per line in grayscale or line art settings
- Optical density of 3.8 Dmax as well as a color bit depth of 48-bit both internally and externally
- Reflective documents can still be scanned while transparency unit is installed
- Focus can be set automatically or manually
- ColorTrue II imaging system uses a ReadyScan LED lamp and a MatrixCCD sensor along with image processing technology to create sharp, colorful scans
- Easy Photo Fix technology will automatically restore photographs and remove dust and grain at the touch of a button
- Designed to operate for over 100,000 cycles
UPC: 010343934405 In the Box Epson Expression 12000XL Photo Scanner A3 Transparency Unit for Expression 12000XL Scanner LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast Ai Software Reflective 5 x 7" IT8 Target Transparency 4 x 5" IT8 Target 2 x 35mm Film Strip Film Holders 2 x 35mm Mounted Slide Film Holders 2 x Medium Format Film Holders 2 x 4 x 5" Film Holders USB Cable Power Cord Start Here Poster Limited 1-Year Warranty More info from Epson Table of Contents
- LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast Ai software is provided to help users maximize the quality of their scans, allowing them to perform basic edits and advanced processing to their scans with ease. Also, the scanner comes with reflective 5 x 7" and transparent 4 x 5" IT8 targets for calibration
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Epson Expression 12000XL Photo Scanner in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Epson 12000XL-PH Specs
| Optical Density || 3.8 Dmax |
| Maximum Document Width || 12.2" / 31 cm |
| Maximum Document Length || 17.2" / 43.7 cm |
| Maximum Transparency Scan Area || 17.2" x 12.2" / 31 cm x 43.7 cm |
| Duplex Scanning || No |
| Single Pass Duplex || No |
| Scan Modes || Color, Grayscale, Monochrome |
| Document Feeding || Flatbed |
| Film Formats || 35mm Film, Medium Format Film, 4 x 5" Film, Custom Sizes |
| Operating System Compatibility || Windows, macOS/OS X, |
| Light Source || LED |
| Control Panel || 1 Button |
| Maximum Sheet Capacity || 1 |
| Automatic Image Corrections || Yes |
| Environmental Compliance || ENERGY STAR, RoHS |
| Operating Humidity || 10 to 80% |
| Operating Temperature || 41 to 95°F / 5 to 35°C |
| Storage Humidity || 10 to 85% |
| Storage Temperature || -13 to 140°F / -25 to 60°C |
| Maximum Power Consumption || 50 W |
| Power Source || AC Adapter |
| Dimensions || 25.8 x 18.0 x 8.5" / 65.6 x 45.8 x 21.6 cm |
| Weight || 45.2 lb / 20.50 kg with transparency unit |
| Package Weight || 71.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 31.2 x 25.2 x 21.5" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 12 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Epson Expression 12000XL Photo Scanner
|Subject: enlarging images with scanner|
|Date: 22.09.2021 18:26:09||Name: Ray-Mel Cornelius|
|I need to enlarge an image being scanned. I don't see any indication of how to do that. For example, I want to enlarge an image 200%. How do I find that setting in the scanner window? |
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
TaoTronics TT-BH06 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones user manual...
Taotronics TT-BH06 earphone manual...
DJI MAVIC PRO...
I'm looking for the instructions manual of the TASGO T100 Watch...
ROCCAT kone aimo roc 11-820-we ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
DB500 Direct Box - screws needed
On-Stage DB500 - Direct Box
Hi. My DB500 direct box needs 2 3 mm machine screws and a nut to reaffix the wire connecting component to the housing and 2 wood screws to screw the plate back onto the housing. Where can I get these parts? Thank you....
Name: Francine Davis
Fargo DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer
How do I get an existing photo on to my ID card
Right now I take the photo and print - not sure how to drop a saved one in the Photo box
uploading images to desktop
Name: Cindy Einhouse
Wolverine Data F2D Titan 8-in-1 High-Definition
I successfully saved images onto a disk, but cannot get them to save to my desktop. Instructions say "A Microsoft Wizard Window will pop out" but it does not. Please help....
Name: kent hatfield
Nest Thermostat E
Please email me a owners operating manual for my NEST E. thank you
Name: Linda Kerns
Kodak Photo Printer Mini
Lost my password to my mini printer can you help me...